Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ (4946 Views)

Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 03, 2015

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by boboLIL(m): 3:19am On Jul 03, 2015
She is h0peless like her dad...
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2015
I don't give a fucck if she's misinterpreted or not, those particular words shouldn't come out of the mouth of a President's daughter.

Did anybody hear about GEJ's daughter except about her marriage which was even a low-keyed one.

That Gej's daughter was an epitome of humility and charisma.

Did she even have a twitter account let alone tweet on sensitive issues abi na silly Zara Buhari tear eye pass am. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Emekamex(m): 3:34am On Jul 03, 2015
I just dey observe.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by hayzed2: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I don't give a fucck if she's misinterpreted or not, those particular words shouldn't come out of the mouth of a President's daughter.

Did anybody hear about GEJ's daughter except about her marriage which was even a low-keyed one.

That Gej's daughter was an epitome of humility and charisma.

Did she even have a twitter account let alone tweet on sensitive issues abi na silly Zara Buhari tear eye pass am. undecided

What's atiku/elrufai son doing on Twitter, are they not human being anyone.... Or if Buhari was to be your own father, will you deactivate all your social account She's not schooling in your village and that's her own opinion ,so stop criticizing her and let's face National issue #LetYourVoiceBeHeard

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by hayzed2: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2015
boboLIL:
She is h0peless like her dad...

Check their twitter account and tell me who's the hopeless one #Commosense is very scarce nowadays. cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by boboLIL(m): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

Check their twitter account and tell me who's the hopeless one #Commosense is very scarce nowadays. cheesy cheesy
f00l... Ts n0t c0mm0sense** ts c0mm0n sense....dullard yhu r nw usin twitter acc t0 rate c0mm0nsense.... Yhu ar h0peless and clueless ....
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by hayzed2: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2015
boboLIL:
f00l... Ts n0t c0mm0sense** ts c0mm0n sense....dullard yhu r nw usin twitter acc t0 rate c0mm0nsense.... Yhu ar h0peless and clueless ....

cheesy cheesy

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by boboLIL(m): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

cheesy cheesy
y0ur l0w IQ is rili tellin 0n u...
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by hayzed2: 4:26am On Jul 03, 2015
boboLIL:
y0ur l0w IQ is rili tellin 0n u...

grin cheesy

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by M4gunners: 4:31am On Jul 03, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Beremex and omenka una don see una wretched and boy boy life?.mistabiola don expose una uninforemed PR BRUHAHA.pele
Mehn that Berem of Woman need better work instead of doing boi boi . The President daughter is not denying her comment,the paid boi boi is already defending her.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by boboLIL(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

grin cheesy
u d0nt av sc0pe 0n wah t0 say...t0ut...
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by hayzed2: 4:33am On Jul 03, 2015
boboLIL:
u d0nt av sc0pe 0n wah t0 say...t0ut...

After attending Oby ezekwesili lecture @ #SocialMediaForChange I also change my orientation and shift base from #SocialWar. I will also preach peace and pray for the president to take Nigeria to where it belongs in world ranking.

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

What's atiku/elrufai son doing on Twitter, are they not human being anyone.... Or if Buhari was to be your own father, will you deactivate all your social account She's not schooling in your village and that's her own opinion ,so stop criticizing her and let's face National issue #LetYourVoiceBeHeard
This is how people encourage impunity. Rumour had it not too long ago that her security aides ordered people out of a boutique and people like you didn't see it as a big deal.

That silly girl should be a good image to the country and not this rubbish attitude of hers.

Obama has teenage daughters, how many times have you seen them comment on issues on social media or you think they are village girls that they can't operate computers. undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by boboLIL(m): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2015
hayzed2:

After attending Oby ezekwesili lecture @ #SocialMediaForChange I also change my orientation and shift base from #SocialWar. I will also preach peace and pray for the president to take Nigeria to where it belongs in world ranking.
dullard supp0rter can't yhu see I av turned u t0 bec0me mai f0llwer? See as yhu de f0ll0w me like b0dyguard......cretin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by matingo(f): 4:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm, a clear case of misinterpretation[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by toluine56(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2015
kaycid77:

Bad training, this is what happens when you are too old to impact decency into you children, ... GEJ u remain the best
Are they really his(GEJ)?
Ode
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by feedburner(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Did she forget that her popsi is also guilty of what she is calling another person? #childf**ker?
lemme explain.
If Aisha Buhari is 35yrs and Zahra is 23yrs plus this implies that Aisha Buhari was less than 12yrs when she got married (ewww... throws up) to Buhari. let say 8/9 years.
So can someone tell Zahra Buhari with proof that his father is also a ch**df**ker?

u can read more here
www.nairaland.com/2111800/mrs-aisha-buhari-9-10
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by hayzed2: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2015
feedburner:
Did she forget that her popsi is also guilty of what she is calling another person? #childf**ker?
lemme explain.
If Aisha Buhari is 35yrs and Zahra is 23yrs plus this implies that Aisha Buhari was less than 12yrs when she got married (ewww... throws up) to Buhari. let say 8/9 years.
So can someone tell Zahra Buhari with proof that his father is also a ch**df**ker?

u can read more here
www.nairaland.com/2111800/mrs-aisha-buhari-9-10

Another propaganda by a Wailing Wailer.

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by ZITRAN: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2015
ibrams:
she shldnt have to say sooo....she needs to be polite
pls a tweet cn be faked
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by armadeo(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2015
mistabiola:

That's her official account but she was misinterpreted. When will you guys stop discussing what you know nothing about

Childbangers = gay.

My English teacher better give me my money back.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by iPrinz20(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Zahra Buhari's twitter page is under private settings. You can't view her profile and tweets. That is definitely an impostor possibly a TANoid/Wailing Wailer using her name

Blame your stup1dity n id1otic reasoning on TANoid........ Olodo
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by ZITRAN: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This is how people encourage impunity. Rumour had it not too long ago that her security aides ordered people out of a boutique and people like you didn't see it as a big deal.

That silly girl should be a good image to the country and not this rubbish attitude of hers.

Obama has teenage daughters, how many times have you seen them comment on issues on social media or you think they are village girls that they can't operate computers. undecided
go ask Google nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? / GEJ Served IBB And Abacha 1993-98. As MKO And Saro Wiwa Cry For Justice / See Saraki's Reaction When He Was Told Of Akpabio's Defection To APC(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.