Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Breeds Available In Our Kennel - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Breeds Available In Our Kennel (5705 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Introducing Our Kennel To Nairalanders... Iroyalkennel / Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
@enrilove12.. You are right in a way but you can still go through this as well ..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Shepherd_Dog

@barvaboi ... Customers will come, provided we have what they truly want... I have dropped series some of contact and still wonder why they have not call yet to confirm if I am still a scammer ... i like their drilling but it the least of my thought quet wack I can still say ... No one come to confirm my location , nor try to call but sit her e and start comcluding rubbish. ... I think I should take their post and screen someone for them to see ... Cos I do that my self on our forum.

@knyte: please grow up ... ask a question for you please how old are you?.. Cos of they way u sound here ...

@mystery1979: I camnot get busted bro cos I'm solid ...
We are marketer bro as I have said on here that I get my dogs from top breeders in jos and they don't default .
So I cannot snap and send my pictures with a dog am selling if you need all that go through my Fb and sort for that I ones taged it there ... So bro I guess I will not really be having time here but it good meet some crazy guys here sha and hopefully we will know ourselves better if you give that opportunity ...
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mystery1979: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
dorcky:
@enrilove12.. You are right in a way but you can still go through this as well ..

@barvaboi ... Customers will come, provided we have what they truly want... I have dropped series some of contact and still wonder why they have not call yet to confirm if I am still a scammer ... i like their drilling but it the least of my thought quet wack I can still say ... No one come to confirm my location , nor try to call but sit her e and start comcluding rubbish. ... I think I should take their post and screen someone for them to see ... Cos I do that my self on our forum.

@knyte: please grow up ... ask a question for you please how old are you?.. Cos of they way u sound here ...

We are marketer bro as I have said on here that I get my dogs from top breeders in jos and they don't default .
So I cannot snap and send my pictures with a dog am selling if you need all that go through my Fb and sort for that I ones taged it there ... So bro I guess I will not really be having time here but it good meet some crazy guys here sha and hopefully we will know ourselves better if you give that opportunity ...
bros,no b fight oooo,u ve tried defendn ursef unlike odas,hapi sales
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
dorcky:

Keep ranting, ama keep quoting.now he pulls d age card#dumb
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by Buddhar(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2015
dorcky:
@barcaboi... The mountain is available and just one pup left ... But the Shepard are the one that will soon be ready for pick up in two weeks time sir
Docky wats ur contact? Lets talk
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by Stancrus(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2015
grin oP ur scam no work 2day this is nairaland joor not olx the Pictures u Posted here are not urs am not even sure u have a common gsd u enven Posted Pictures of my friends neoPos long sold out, ur a thief and a big scam and i can Prove it

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
@stancrus... Who are you...? And by the way I will like to advise you to lay-off my lane ....
People who have accused me have been convinced and so what proof do you have and by the way before you start ur babble talk please check the date there as well ... I post people's dog and I know their source so here is my number : 07037902325
Be a man and don get messed up here cod I don't sell rubbish ...
Check pmadise and ask him of the qualities I advertise.

A word is enough for the wise .
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by ImFortress(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Stancrus:
grin oP ur scam no work 2day this is nairaland joor not olx the Pictures u Posted here are not urs am not even sure u have a common gsd u enven Posted Pictures of my friends neoPos long sold out, ur a thief and a big scam and i can Prove it
The Neapo pups pix looks like one Bryan's kennel was advertising. Nevertheless, he said he's not a breeder yet and sells for other breeders. He's a middleman not a scam...
Discretion is advised

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by ImFortress(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
steppin:
Dorcky, walk away in shame.
No sane Nlder will make any transaction with you.
Scammers are always angry when they're caught.
They keep gasping for straws, doing everything possible to get people to trust them.
But it won't work.
Register a new username and try another tactic. Remember to use a new nos for ur scam else it'll be another dead on arrival.
Goodluck next time.
What if he's not a scammer
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by ImFortress(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
mystery1979:
my dear,from ur write-ups,i understand dat u ar a marketer but calling people bastards and rats doesn't make u a good marketer cos some of d people u ar calling names may b potential customers,even if u ar a called a scammer,d best u can do is to prove dat u ar not,if u don't mind,reply my earlier post.tanks
They pushed him to the wall.
Well Knyte, arcbay, pmadise... It's a shame you guys could stoop so low... Knyte na you fall my hand pass, cause I no expect this kind thing from you. Why you go use your real account dey get involved in arguments?
No insult me oh cause I una know me but no with this account
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
ImFortress:

They pushed him to the wall.
Well Knyte, arcbay, pmadise... It's a shame you guys could stoop so low... Knyte na you fall my hand pass, cause I no expect this kind thing from you. Why you go use your real account dey get involved in arguments?
No insult me oh cause I una know me but no with this account
Wetin consine me consine u.. If u like do ghost mode, e no consine wetin u expect frm me.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by ImFortress(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
knyte:

Wetin consine me consine u.. If u like do ghost mode, e no consine wetin u expect frm me.
I no know say you get attitude oh... No vex sha
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
ImFortress:

I no know say you get attitude oh... No vex sha
Guy abeg.. Go tru d post again nd read
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by ImFortress(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
knyte:

Guy abeg.. Go tru d post again nd read
I think you should... My point is don't get involved in arguments finish. Nothing else to see. whether the guy no try or not!
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
ImFortress:

I think you should... My point is don't get involved in arguments finish. Nothing else to see. whether the guy no try or not!
We are here to mk positive arguments if smone decides to call names during the process shld I b faulted?like I said read again nd ds post has died a long time ago nd d OP has proved he sells good dogs, dt was all it required.. Proof
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
@stancrus: please read-up and learn to ask simple question ... It is only on Nl I see that people don't follow comments but just conclude ... You better add that to what ever you know and don't always assume cod assumption and impression may be very wrong...
So if I advertise a dog does not mean they are mine : all this question makes me sees you as someone who is not learned cod if where you would have read all through and have no cos to say any faulty things here ...
Please I have no time for childish talk please ...
And finally this is a forum and advert is allowed Ina way so what ever I do does not consines you but doing my own thing please if you have nothing to buy kindly keep ur mouth shut ... Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boerboel 201. Abeg Help A Sister. / Purebred English Bulldog Puppies Available / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.