Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Breeds Available In Our Kennel - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Breeds Available In Our Kennel (5711 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Introducing Our Kennel To Nairalanders... Iroyalkennel / Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
@pmadise ... You called them phantom dogs ... I know that u can see but blind in your mind ... People are not as foolish as "arcbay ,mebad and steppin's " cos our dogs are not mogrels like yours ... Cos we deal with top dog breeders in the country and I know you pmadise have no idea what that is ...business men are not ment to exchange words but clear our doubts but you and your folks did it like a kid so I will rest my this case on you .... Lay of my wall for good please... Or else I will remain silence.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by steppin: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dorcky, walk away in shame.
No sane Nlder will make any transaction with you.
Scammers are always angry when they're caught.
They keep gasping for straws, doing everything possible to get people to trust them.
But it won't work.
Register a new username and try another tactic. Remember to use a new nos for ur scam else it'll be another dead on arrival.
Goodluck next time.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by pmadise(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Docky - ur real name is Ebenezer Ajayi but u've fictitious Facebook account by the name Ajayi-bembe Untouchable. You are at Amuwo Odofin. Be careful!
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by iamsholex(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by iamsholex(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
pmadise:
@Docky - ur real name is Ebenezer Ajayi but u've fictitious Facebook account by the name Ajayi-bembe Untouchable. You are at Amuwo Odofin. Be careful!

#BUSTED!!!#

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mystery1979: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2015
dorcky:
mostly people buys from me and I have not had any problem wiv them ever since.. Cos we have our own integrity ... Breeders and buyers source from different breeders who are well known and trusted .. well we are an admin here in Lagos if you need a very pure pedigree it depends on your bargaining power with us ... We sell but will soon be breeding ours soon .
bros,we will take you serious if u ansa this few questions
1,give us ur office address in lagos
2,who owns d Lhasa apso u uploaded,som one advertised dis dog wit d same pic b4 u on dis forum,tel us ,we will comfirm 4rm him
3,has any nairalander purchased dog/dogs 4rm u,if so, name d psin
4,why hasn't any one com to ur defends,atleast dat wil prove to us dat u ve done a clean business wit a nairalander
5,since u ar in lagos,give us ur address so we can com,see and pay 4 d dog/dogs.

we are waitn 4 ur reply.....tanks dorky,ajayi , kobena , untouchable

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mystery1979: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
dorcky:
I and acrbay are individual but we deals as an organization bro .... I said I have over 10 top breeders with a good quality and please don't spoil our names ... We export and import dogs and if you have in you kennels and they are of good qualities we can clear them all including their parent okay... This is not an argument time but action ... We sell what u want to you that is it and it must be of top quality no manipulating ... Thank you and if you don't need any kindly go to others and get from them... Okay
arcbay, u ve succeeded in chasing away ur man,tot u guys are individual but deals as an organization. grin grin
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
mystery1979:
arcbay, u ve succeeded in chasing away ur man,tot u guys are individual but deals as an organization. grin grin

Bros, I fear when the guy dropped that line o!!! See me see trouble, even me come dey suspect myself.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
pmadise:
Bursts laff grin

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
iamsholex:
want to buy a new smartphone?.
Get the best deal on #konga.com
today.you can get a white
#samsung galaxy s4 for as low as
70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600,
#nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just
120k...you can only get this type of
offer on Nigeria's no 1 online
shopping mall #konga...buy on
konga today click on the link
above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link
on my signature.Also,you have the
choice of paying on delivery
Who b ds one? Since wen did pet section and phone section start rough play
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Tell me you like my source and stop thinking you cought a scammer ....I am a man of my word and don't tell lies at all ... Am not an ungry seller cos our dogs are not cheap at all, so you can keep talking...
I cannot run for anyone of you cos you guys are my pets.... At least you keep my company. Although too much kiddy talk but am getting use to it .
It is so painful when you all can read and talk rubbish but cannot read between the line ... I said we do other things and dog is just what I personally likes and bring it into the company....
Hmmm I just laugh when some Nairaland Rats just come here feeling like they have whole lot of point ... @pdamise, arcbay and other dead folks of urs ... U all sound so wak... Well I was offline... Well u need to grow up, keep ur self more busy cos it seems u have nothing to do. Than saying all kind of rubbish on people's wall ... And the lawyer asking stupid questions it shows that u all are same set off fools and I am totally disappointed that u guys are still here talking trash... Well@ pdamise ... U have seen all that on my Fb ... And my address is states there on my certificate so why not come if you are bold enough ... I have nothing to hide and I have ones written it here on Nairaland that we sell for peeps and will be opening our kennel by November so I wonder why you people can't read up all my comment before coming one here and showing you level of ignorance... Well it is a serious disease ooooh ... Just keep it up and keep saying trash ... May be I should help u guys better by advising you to read up all my post ... Cos I can see u guys are dead set of individual and a brainless fools ...

Can anyone of you be realistic for ones and just gives me a proof to call me a scammer ? Add me on what'sapp and prove me wrong in person ...
I am uploading our forum here as another prove so if your head cannot carry that one then u all are out of your way ... @pmadise ... U are a bastard if you don't find me .

Accusing me without prove... It does not make any sense so u guys are lost...
Please I deal with better people and not ur set ... Okay

07037902325... Kindly what's app me there ..the more u fool ur selves here the more customers I get but they don't talk too much on here ... Thanks for the babble talks oooh

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
@steppin, @arcbay,@pmadise@mebad,@kyte... You all are Dom ass set of individuals.... I wount and cannot run ... Run for what ? Wak conclusions, well you guys should focus on ur mongrels ... If you need a top pedigree contact dorck aka untouchable ... And if you have pups ... I still stand here and say it ... We will clear all ur pups in your kennel at ones.... If they are of top pedigree dude ...you know what? I see u guys as an ungry breeders ..... So just rest in peace .
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2015
All those dog have been sold And not mine ... They are mostly from our breeders in Jos but top 5 best breeders in jos..
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mystery1979: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2015
mystery1979:
bros,we will take you serious if u ansa this few questions
1,give us ur office address in lagos
2,who owns d Lhasa apso u uploaded,som one advertised dis dog wit d same pic b4 u on dis forum,tel us ,we will comfirm 4rm him
3,has any nairalander purchased dog/dogs 4rm u,if so, name d psin
4,why hasn't any one com to ur defends,atleast dat wil prove to us dat u ve done a clean business wit a nairalander
5,since u ar in lagos,give us ur address so we can com,see and pay 4 d dog/dogs.

we are waitn 4 ur reply.....tanks dorky,ajayi , kobena , untouchable

my dear,from ur write-ups,i understand dat u ar a marketer but calling people bastards and rats doesn't make u a good marketer cos some of d people u ar calling names may b potential customers,even if u ar a called a scammer,d best u can do is to prove dat u ar not,if u don't mind,reply my earlier post.tanks

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
@ Bennymontana: any where you are does not matter to us sir we will get it across to you cos it is what you see will be what you will get ... So sir you can call me on : 07037902325 , or bbm :7E1ED09C .... Just place your order on the kind of breed you want sir... Thanks
how much is ur caucasian
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God I wasn't mentioned grin
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
@knyte... Look at how foolish u are .. Well I think I don't have all day to start talking to you guys if you are jealous of my good pedigrees, well i sell dogs... I guess it is ur own S.W.O.T Analysis u use but here u all have failed ....

@mystery... Back to you question

1. Read up on my letter head paper I attached here
2. Johnson in Jos ... Who is Tochuwkuw's cousin sent that to me...cos I asked him to help me source for a Lhasa and the person looking for it latter change his mind so I decided to advertise here ... So many dogs goes by so how many will I actually remember ...
3. Yes... A lot just have this one 08057242800... His name is Emmanuel
4. Because u guys did not ask ur question on a mature way ... An I have received about 3 incoming calls today as regarding Neapolitan mastiffs ...
5. I told you we are opening our kennel by November ...

I guess I have answered ur question in my ow. Little way... Atleast no one has come here and say that I have done such thing and why the word scammer ... That mean u read and hardly understand what it means ... So be arefull before u conclude on here ...

As regarding me calling ur folks a bastard ... Yes he remain to be a bastard if he cannot find me ... And if he is bouyant I can find him ...
My customers would have read all our conversation from the on setting and see how foolish they are ... What I believe is what ever will be yours will be urs and u don't need to fight it ..... Ask.... bobbysaxy here on Nl to confirm who is untouchable on his what's app .... Atleast he can say one or two things to make u understand ... He knows Ian a buyer and seller of dogs for now ... But we have not yet meet but share ideas okay ...and you guys are that bold enough kindly drop ur number and I will call you wiv my line.. And more so call what u see and don't let us fool our old age on what is real ... Just a piss of advise ... Read up my posts and come and challenge me there after okay .. Bye for now
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
@barcaboi... Mountain caucasian goes for 150k ... And we have some Shepard Caucasian which will soon be available for pickup ..
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mystery1979: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
@knyte... Look at how foolish u are .. Well I think I don't have all day to start talking to you guys if you are jealous of my good pedigrees, well i sell dogs... I guess it is ur own S.W.O.T Analysis u use but here u all have failed ....

2. Johnson in Jos ... Who is Tochuwkuw's cousin sent that to me...cos I asked him to help me source for a Lhasa and the person looking for it latter change his mind so I decided to advertise here ... So many dogs goes by so how many will I actually remember ...
4. Because u guys did not ask ur question on a mature way ... An I have received about 3 incoming calls today as regarding Neapolitan mastiffs ...

I guess I have answered ur question in my ow. Little way... Atleast no one has come here and say that I have done such thing and why the word scammer ... That mean u read and hardly understand what it means ... So be arefull before u conclude on here ...

As regarding me calling ur folks a bastard ... Yes he remain to be a bastard if he cannot find me ... And if he is bouyant I can find him ...
My customers would have read all our conversation from the on setting and see how foolish they are ... What I believe is what ever will be yours will be urs and u don't need to fight it ..... Ask.... bobbysaxy here on Nl to confirm who is untouchable on his what's app .... Atleast he can say one or two things to make u understand ... He knows Ian a buyer and seller of dogs for now ... But we have not yet meet but share ideas okay ...and you guys are that bold enough kindly drop ur number and I will call you wiv my line.. And more so call what u see and don't let us fool our old age on what is real ... Just a piss of advise ... Read up my posts and come and challenge me there after okay .. Bye for now
tanks 4 d reply,atleast we are getn som where,u ar beginin 2 convins us by standn ur ground and not running away like odas,u mention bobbysaxy but I wonda y he has not said anytin cos d Lhasa apso pic was postd by him som tim ago,i even alertd him dat som one is using his pic but he tot otherwise.

is dis ur address...block 24,flat 9,alaba express,festac extension,amuwo odofin,

pls,ani one cloz shud locate dis place,confirm and let us knw to avoid story dat touch.

bobbysaxy abeg talk na,d guy say u sabi am.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:

LOL, ode b writing stories that touch the heart dere grin

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
@barcaboi... Mountain caucasian goes for 150k ... And we have some Shepard Caucasian which will soon be available for pickup ..
keep us posted...I need a female for my caucasian. ....if I'm boxed up

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
@barcaboi... The mountain is available and just one pup left ... But the Shepard are the one that will soon be ready for pick up in two weeks time sir
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by enrilove12: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
Please wot is the difference between mountain Caucasian and shepard Caucasian

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
@kynte... I guess u are dead ... May ur soul rest in perfect peace ...

@mystery1979...please you need to see that group I attach here coz I can now understand that you don't go through all my post ... Bobby Saxy is a very powerfull dog seller on our forum ... We are always together and he is having a slant back gsd coming today ... With the price of. $1500 usd ...

That Lhasa was posted on the forum for sale when I asked and he gave me an nd johnson too.... Mostly issues like this arise atone on there but I don't interfere in such issues... So you can ask him coz I am an admin officer there on the forum for more clarification to gain more confident .. I could have retrieved all this Infos if not for dat i misplaced my phone and I just replace my stolen phone .. Look mr mystery1979 I don't do shit cos we are proactive in all of our doing so ... No need for all this false accusation on here.

Check I sell only pit bulls before I diversified to other breeds.
I understand scammer are here , so I don't pass my boundary at all .
I have my breeders and work with top quality breeders .

Here is bobby's what's app: +234 8155560515
Feel free to ask him to confirm.
The you on that forum is me ... Call Kasuan in kaduna too to confirm : 08053340573
And Emmeka in Jos: 07018928656.

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
enrilove12:

Please wot is the difference between mountain Caucasian and shepard Caucasian
I guess the breed has been adulterated. The Mountain caucasian shd be the original with a different name. But u never can tell except u get it from there ursef because even the Russians call theirs Caucasian Ovcharka aka Caucasian shepherd dog; according to Wikipedia, they are all the same https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Shepherd_Dog....
I believe the Russian one is the original though.... www.dogbreedinfo.com/caucasianowtcharka.htm

2 Likes

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
@ arcbay, @mebad...What is the meaning of all this on my wall ... Please I think if you are cleared about my respond stay off my lane and stop creating unnecessary seen here ... Please if you have nothing to buy or reasonable things to ask for kindly stay off ... People that knows the breeder have made mention of him and I acknowledge that as regarding their respond and you still read and don't understand ... Despite an error u still don't get it as an error plz stay off my lane and learn to live a more mature and think straight cos I don do babies talk okay ... Like I said I will buy up all ur kennel including their cage it not pride but d fact ... We have sold dogs to over 50 people here and on scumbag comes and started asking for unwise document ... Please lay off and this will be our last warning cos u have no proof to criticize our advert ... Read on dorck and get more about me .... I have no response from here cos u have cross d line please be warned...
oga chill...they only wanna confirm how authentic. ....I was drilled too so u prove them that u re legit and u get more customers

2 Likes

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
arcbay:
I just dug this out...

Same person, different dogs, different locations, same accusation...Bro, i'll be damned if you're clean

https://www.nairaland.com/2442523/top-pedigree-dogs-kennel
you are right and I wonder why OP is being defensive. its a good way to show how legit u are; Simple....and also OP; why do you keep saying Mountain caucasian and Caucasian Shepherd. ...google it and correct ursef....Wikipedia listed them as the same
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
mystery1979:
lol...
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by barcaboi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
Tell me you like my source and stop thinking you cought a scammer ....I am a man of my word and don't tell lies at all ... Am not an ungry seller cos our dogs are not cheap at all, so you can keep talking...
I cannot run for anyone of you cos you guys are my pets.... At least you keep my company. Although too much kiddy talk but am getting use to it .
It is so painful when you all can read and talk rubbish but cannot read between the line ... I said we do other things and dog is just what I personally likes and bring it into the company....
Hmmm I just laugh when some Nairaland Rats just come here feeling like they have whole lot of point ... @pdamise, arcbay and other dead folks of urs ... U all sound so wak... Well I was offline... Well u need to grow up, keep ur self more busy cos it seems u have nothing to do. Than saying all kind of rubbish on people's wall ... And the lawyer asking stupid questions it shows that u all are same set off fools and I am totally disappointed that u guys are still here talking trash... Well@ pdamise ... U have seen all that on my Fb ... And my address is states there on my certificate so why not come if you are bold enough ... I have nothing to hide and I have ones written it here on Nairaland that we sell for peeps and will be opening our kennel by November so I wonder why you people can't read up all my comment before coming one here and showing you level of ignorance... Well it is a serious disease ooooh ... Just keep it up and keep saying trash ... May be I should help u guys better by advising you to read up all my post ... Cos I can see u guys are dead set of individual and a brainless fools ...

Can anyone of you be realistic for ones and just gives me a proof to call me a scammer ? Add me on what'sapp and prove me wrong in person ...
I am uploading our forum here as another prove so if your head cannot carry that one then u all are out of your way ... @pmadise ... U are a bastard if you don't find me .

Accusing me without prove... It does not make any sense so u guys are lost...
Please I deal with better people and not ur set ... Okay

07037902325... Kindly what's app me there ..the more u fool ur selves here the more customers I get but they don't talk too much on here ... Thanks for the babble talks oooh
oga stop attacking prospective buyers....all u need to do is upload pics of you and your dogs. And u claim u sell for people yet your title said it's dogs in your kernel....clarify wt pics and stop the attacks....prove them wrong and u win more than 30k customers
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by knyte(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
dorcky:
@kynte... I guess u are dead ... May ur soul rest in perfect peace ...

@mystery1979...please you need to see that group I attach here coz I can now understand that you don't go through all my post ... Bobby Saxy is a very powerfull dog seller on our forum ... We are always together and he is having a slant back gsd coming today ... With the price of. $1500 usd ...

That Lhasa was posted on the forum for sale when I asked and he gave me an nd johnson too.... Mostly issues like this arise atone on there but I don't interfere in such issues... So you can ask him coz I am an admin officer there on the forum for more clarification to gain more confident .. I could have retrieved all this Infos if not for dat i misplaced my phone and I just replace my stolen phone .. Look mr mystery1979 I don't do shit cos we are proactive in all of our doing so ... No need for all this false accusation on here.

Check I sell only pit bulls before I diversified to other breeds.
I understand scammer are here , so I don't pass my boundary at all .
I have my breeders and work with top quality breeders .

Here is bobby's what's app: +234 8155560515
Feel free to ask him to confirm.
The you on that forum is me ... Call Kasuan in kaduna too to confirm : 08053340573
And Emmeka in Jos: 07018928656.
I guess u had a bad childhood while growing.. u basically attack errthang. Go back home nd learn some manners, its never too late u knw. By d way my life isn't in ur hands,ode grin

2 Likes

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by vicdamm(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Hmnn ... following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Year Old Rot Or 3 Months Old Rottweiler And Neopolitan Shepherd / ARRIVAL OF MY PUP FROM PSK JOS - M U R P H Y IS D E A D ! ! ! / Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.