Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos (4575 Views)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by Beamborla(f): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
perfect moment for 'awwww'

So awwwwww... angry
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by Defcon1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pheals:
Wo aye lode
Yoruba for...??
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by ki02020(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Meahhnnn..... seriouse heart break
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by numericalguy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Caracta:
She probably crushed on him in school.

Yeah.. She probably did, which was why she remembered him. He was probably one of those big boys in school with swag then.
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
I was feeling emotional after seeing the pics ehn, I now scrolled down only to see the smiley.. and I burst into laughter grin
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2015
misscastle:

I was feeling emotional after seeing the pics ehn, I now scrolled down only to see the smiley.. and I burst into laughter grin
The story looks like an OLD nollwood movie... I can't help but display some teeth love.. cheesy
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by Sahmmuehl(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
you reap what you sow
Re: Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos by Giddy11513: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2019
She really liked him back then that's why she remembered him instantly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Sex Your Sister At Gun Point? / Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? / Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.