Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Do Women Love Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Hard (2956 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? / Why Do Women Love Adjectives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love Hard by emilyone(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
After being beaten, bruised and humiliated by her partner, she still forgives and go back to him.

is it that women

1. forgive easily

2. forgets easily

3. loves hard

4. or mere foolishness
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by mmababy(f): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
foolishness
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by yme1(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2009
love and consideration i think.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by sistawoman: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
I think that has a lot to do with a lot of different things.

How was she brought up?
What was the relationship like between her mother and father or mother and BF's?
How old is she?
What kind of advice is she getting from the women around her?
What is her self-esteem like?
What is her current enviornment like?
Who are her friends?
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Busta(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
Becos women are the weaker sex . . .even tho these days, more women are getting stronger than men emotionally and sensitively.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
these women tend to stay in abusive relationships because:

it's easier to stay than to leave (the longer you have been with someone, the harder it gets).
the person doing the beating has threaten to kill/hurt himself if she leaves, run away with the kids or even kill the kids.
the beaten woman lost all of her self-esteem and have no psychological strength to leave.
the beaten women think that it is her fault and that she is to blame.
after being bitch slapped, they make out and the making out makes the women feel like it won't happen again.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by tope2000(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it's easier to stay than to leave (the longer you have been with someone, the harder it gets).
the person doing the beating has threaten to kill/hurt himself if she leaves, run away with the kids or even kill the kids.
the beaten woman lost all of her self-esteem and have no psychological strength to leave.
after being bitch slapped, they make out and the making out makes the women feel like it won't happen again.

I concur cool
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by CrazyMan(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2009
I think its foolishness; because no woman in her right senses would spend so much time in higher institution, get a great job and decide to settle down only for her husband too turn her into a punching bag. And she in turn, would play the mute role all in the name of love. I don't think that has to do with the way she was brought up, her parents background and whatever. Its about making the right decision because its only a fool (Onyi Amamife) that can endure such battering.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
Busta:

Becos women are the weaker sex . . .even tho these days, more women are getting stronger than men emotionally and sensitively.

Kai . . . yeah i know it's true but i still get angry when i read or hear this statement!!

Why cant we turn our negatives into positives. Like if we are the weaker sex then we lure guys in with our''weaker antics'' and then give them a good beating. grin grin grin grin

What a man can do a woman can do better? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2009
Topic

Women dont deserve the hassles they get from men

Its a pity
sad
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Women dont deserve the hassles they get from men

Its a pity
sad

am really feeling you on that. cool

I think women should start growing some backbone it's the 21st century after all! angry
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2009
crazykid:

I think its foolishness; because no woman in her right senses would spend so much time in higher institution, get a great job and decide to settle down only for her husband too turn her into a punching bag. And she in turn, would play the mute role all in the name of love. I don't think that has to do with the way she was brought up, her parents background and whatever. Its about making the right decision because its only a fool (Onyi Amamife) that can endure such battering.

you will be amazed at how many educated, smart, strong women get slapped around and still stay in their marriage for LOVE, or to give love another chance.
look at "donkey Rihanna" she could have any man she wants but she chose to go back with bitch ass Chris B. do you think she is foolish?! nah, she is just in LOVE.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by CrazyMan(m): 2:16am On Mar 05, 2009
Yea right, she's in love. Let's just hope she doesn't die in that guy's custody.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Pataki: 2:24am On Mar 05, 2009
What is the point in staying to endure torture incessantly? He beats you once, twice, thrice. . . . . yet you stay in it. It is only a goat that remains stubborn headed to that extent. Are women goats? No. But true love can make people do the most foolish things at times. undecided

Am so glad, I never have to be a woman. Not even with the sex-change would I desire such!
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by CrazyMan(m): 3:02am On Mar 05, 2009
@Pataki. I agree with you; every woman is created to be appreciated and not assulted. If she gets the opposite in her husbands home, then she must take action immediately and not decieve herself by saying she's in love or else, she might be endangering her life. Take a look at this. . . if the husband gave her one slap today, tomorrow, he might make two slaps. Next week, he might make it six slaps and two hard punches. And so the magnitude of the battering would keep on increasing and increasing until she (the woman) would loose her natural beauty, her shape, her smile and every thing that makes a woman complete. She would look like some weird creature that just crawled out of the grave. (courtesy of her husband)
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by smurf1(f): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2009
What sorta question is this? shocked shocked shocked, must be for easily sprung females! cool
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i also think

she can't afford the stigmatization that comes along with being divorced or separated , most especially the society which frowns at such, so she will rather endure and pretend about it outside as if all is ok.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Hesperus(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2009
There are so many factors that come into play. Sometimes it may be the stigma of being exposed, sometimes "love", and sometimes just plain foolishness.

I knew someone in Naija who was continually beating his wife. Anytime it happened, she would leave and go back to her parents' but they would keep encouraging her to return, "afterall he is still your husband".

Guess what happened eventually? One day he was beating her as usual, and in the process threw her off the balcony. Na so she take die for love matter. The guy was arrested but while being detained, escaped custody and fled the country.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by emilyone(f): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hesperus:

There are so many factors that come into play. Sometimes it may be the stigma of being exposed, sometimes "love", and sometimes just plain foolishness.

I knew someone in Naija who was continually beating his wife. Anytime it happened, she would leave and go back to her parents' but they would keep encouraging her to return, "afterall he is still your husband".

Guess what happened eventually? One day he was beating her as usual, and in the process threw her off the balcony. Na so she take die for love matter. The guy was arrested but while being detained, escaped custody and fled the country.

Really ?

that's a sad one

i believe if she had heeded the signals initially , she would't have landed in the grave
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
camelot:

i also think

she can't afford the stigmatization that comes along with being divorced or separated , most especially the society which frowns at such, so she will  rather endure and pretend about it outside as if all is ok.

OH YEAH!!! that's a big one, especially in 9ja.

@hesperus,  there are always some stories like that in the 9ja papers, it seems that society accepts such treatment in 9ja, very few men seem to be prosecuted unless the wife is dead etc?
check Punch/Vanguard website and it is filled with stories like that.
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by sajidam: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
I am sajida. I am married while i was at 8th standard(at my 13 yr). I am denied education after my marriage. I am 30 yr old and have 5 children. I am beaten regularly by my husband for dis obeying him and arguing against him. I regularly beaten by my husband. He beat me while he was angry. Whenever he drinks he beat me badly. But i like him. In the initial stage i comply to my mother but she said that he is just trying to correct me and that should be taken as a part of life. So now it is not at all a problem for me
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by kaymoney2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ the Poster  above me I can see that you have been thoroughly beaten*** The bashing has wiped away your communication skills** You now write horrible english that could give readers of your post real  headache ~Hmm     undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
sajida m:

I am sajida. I am married while i was at 8th standard(at my 13 yr). I am denied education after my marriage. I am 30 yr old and have 5 children. I am beaten regularly by my husband for dis obeying him and arguing against him. I regularly beaten by my husband. He beat me while he was angry. Whenever he drinks he beat me badly. But i like him. In the initial stage i comply to my mother but she said that he is just trying to correct me and that should be taken as a part of life. So now it is not at all a problem for me
guez u r frm PAKISTAN,,,,,,,,,,,,dis is a Nigerian forum plizzzzzz,,,,ban ursef
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by dsgirl: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2010
stevo4shiz:

guez u r frm PAKISTAN,,,,,,,,,,,,dis is a Nigerian forum plizzzzzz,,,,ban ursef

LOL, her story is not funny, but i cant help laughing at your comment. .
she said that her husband said it should be taking as part of life and that its not at all a problem for her anymore. Oh My Days!!!
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2010
Look at them: a pack of cúnts. grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by Dsense(m): 2:31am On Dec 19, 2010
OP,
nA BY FORCE TO OPEN THREAD! angry
Re: Why Do Women Love Hard by ratatis(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy birthday!

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? / I Haven't Broken Up With Him But We Don't Talk To Each Other Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.