Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (28202 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) / Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
I beg to disagree on the bolded. Buhari and Tinubu were and have been on the same page as regards the appointment of the principal officers of NASS (party supremacy), the genesis of all these mess. Saraki and Dogara's emergence was just unfortunate and wasn't sanctioned by Buhari.
Boy I tot u read meaning into actions n body languages . Dogara is northern interest n nothing more. Buhari is attentive to northern Plight than rest of the country. The senators that were absent during the NASS election, are part of the Scheme

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok o

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by tonychristopher: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

That is what irks the most about these ibo idddiots(tonychristopher, cyberwolf, kernel oremussanctus and co)!

They keep equating Tinubu's woes to Yorubas' woes.

Aren't there Yorubas in PDP?

Aren't there SW loyalists of Saraki?

Isnt Saraki himself a Yoruba man?

Who made Tinubu the paramount Yoruba leader?

Where Tinubu's interest and Yorubas' interest clashed, he chose to protect his own personal interest (backing Tambuwal against Mulikat in 2011).

did you realise that the most idiotic thing that your father did was sleeping with your mum to begot u
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by VirginFinder: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

I still insist that it is good that the SW is showing the grit, this early, that they can protect their interest if need be. This crisis gives them the opportunity to demonstrate that they will not be relegated. Going by the Northern bias of most of the president's appointments so far, never say never. We just have to agree to disagree on this one bossman.

If you are talking about appointments, you had better be cautious about it.

In the eyes of the core north, a southerner is a southerner.

During OBJ and GEJ's tenures, southerners had the best of appointments.

Now it's the turn of the north, please let them be!
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by VirginFinder: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

did you realise that the most idiotic thing that my father did was sleeping with my mum to begot beget me

Olodo!

Take your mouth off Yoruba matter and stop equating Tinubu to Yoruba. Otherwise, ...
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by tonychristopher: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

Take your mouth off Yoruba matter and stop equating Tinubu to Yoruba. Otherwise, ...

I am not surprised that you have denied tinubu ...typical of your folks

like it or hate it ..he is your awolowo reincarnation

now rest in peace

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by VirginFinder: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am not surprised that you have denied tinubu ...typical of your folks
like it or hate it ..he is your awolowo reincarnation

now rest in peace
Ode!
One man can NEVER represent Yoruba or Yoruba interests.
Wasn't MKO Abiola a staunch antagonist of Awolowo? Didnt Yorubas eventually support him?
Yorubas can never be caught flat-footed!
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by tonychristopher: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!
One man can NEVER represent Yoruba or Yoruba interests.
Wasn't MKO Abiola a staunch antagonist of Awolowo? Didnt Yorubas eventually support him?
Yorubas can never be caught flat-footed!
and how did he end
don't you see that all Yoruba leaders end in wheel chair ....

now tinubu is a Yoruba leader don't deny him
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by VirginFinder: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

and how did he end

don't you see that all Yoruba leaders end in wheel chair ....

now tinubu is a Yoruba leader don't deny him

How he ended is another story.

Havent we had Obasanjo since then?

Between Obasanjo and Tinubu, who is Buhari/the north most likely to respect as Yoruba leader?
Yet, you guys always thought Obasanjo was anti-Yoruba until he became president and yours cleared.

Tinubu is not a paramount Yoruba leader. Infact, there is no paramount leader in Yoruba land.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by tonychristopher: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

How he ended is another story.

Havent we had Obasanjo since then?

Between Obasanjo and Tinubu, who is Buhari/the north most likely to respect as Yoruba leader?
Yet, you guys always thought Obasanjo was anti-Yoruba until he became president and yours cleared.

Tinubu is not a paramount Yoruba leader. Infact, there is no paramount leader in Yoruba land.

okay if tinubu isn't paramout ruler is he not paramout in APC and APC have 90% of Yoruba state and these states give ooni and oba certificate to rule and he tinubu controls the governors of these APC states which rule these obas and obas rule these yorubas so tinubu is the paramout ruler apart from lone ranger of ekiti ..lord bless his soul

TINUBU IS THE RULER OF YORUBAS.. I KNOW YOU WILL DENY IT
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by VirginFinder: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

okay if tinubu isn't paramout ruler is he not paramout in APC and APC have 90% of Yoruba state and these states give ooni and oba certificate to rule and he tinubu controls the governors of these APC states which rule these obas and obas rule these yorubas so tinubu is the paramout ruler apart from lone ranger of ekiti ..lord bless his soul

TINUBU IS THE RULER OF YORUBAS.. I KNOW YOU WILL DENY IT

Olodo!

Is Ondo also APC?

For your information, the only governors Tinubu has under control in the SW APC are Ambode(for now) and Aregbesola(just for the sake of respect).

Amosun and Ajimobi are their own men! Tinubu begged them to join ACN.
#fact
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by tonychristopher: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

Is Ondo also APC?

For your information, the only governors Tinubu has under control in the SW APC are Ambode(for now) and Aregbesola(just for the sake of respect).

Amosun and Ajimobi are their own men! Tinubu begged them to join ACN.
#fact

I am not surprised at you ..its common with your people ...so deny him
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by kernel504(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

Go and die!

When it's our turn to have the presidency we'll have it whether you decide to support us or not.

Who does not know that you ibos have all along been dying to have your heads stuck deep in the abokkkis' ass?
Do you have problem expressing yourself ?... I guess so, little education will help you.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by orakao8: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
SARAKI WILL BE [RESIDENT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
ideylaff:

Where do people kick of stories form, when Buhari is yet to kick off his administration proper, you are telling us about some kids who are yet to crawl......

Pick Tanbuwal and watch how his present friend Bukola Saraki kick up a big fuss even before they even mention it within the party

As the have gathered together, so will they all scatter when the time comes

Its a pity the poor man who voted is the loser

did you mention Ihedioha.....lol, that could not win a gubernatorial election ...... very funny

SW will be fine when the dust settle down, all those pitching Buhari against Tinubu are just digging their graves.....

Buharis silence says it all

I dont have a problem with Bukola Saraki, the manner of exposing his party this very early at the start was a slap on the faces of the peoole who voted for change..... thats all

The Kamar of what he dd to his very own father will still always come back to haunt him.... time will tell

Now that he needs the ears of the President..... he has nothing but to dance to Buharis tune....

lets get the senate to reject the no nonsense EFCC head and watch him call for a few heads

They will sink soon than later.... time reveals all over a period

I am not a Tinubu man or person, but to point accussing fingers to his head , a person that single handedly battled the opposition OBJ, PDP and co over the years is not nice.

Tinubu alone is the only one that does not jum party ships like the others... hes stood his ground as a one man show form one state to many states

Please show me Bukola Sarakis many states as a Political GOd father.....none

Hes bn watched and laughed at and he thinks Bn senate President by defaul will make him President in waiting..... what a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw / NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.