Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria (3798 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by kenneth6901: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hardcore Biafrans GO after them and march with them anywhere they choose as the battle ground. Gone are the days when you and your media spread malicious information about us

Radio Biafra is here to stay even if your confused and peodophillic president comes against it.
Come to think of it,do you know that an average person the zoo called Nigeria lacks the ability to reason properly,

Having known this damnable entity with her president whom is a core supporter of Sharia law
I mean you heard of radio station supposedly broadcasting hate and inciting violence and all you could do is to accept wholeheartedly and jump into conclusion without listening to it? Or is it the same SHEER hatred you have for the Great Biafrans?

Every sane being would attest that Radio Biafra is speaking the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by feedburner(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:
I understand the complexity of the situation in the sense that Radio Biafra is broadcasting from London and Nigeria do not have any jurisdiction in that regards.

But there are other means to stop them, at least on the normal FM span.

it's a fact that the most of the listeners listen on FM. Many can't access the satelite radio and most cannot afford listening on internet radio.

Radio Biafra can be stopped by using simple unmodulated carriers.

They will keep changing frequencies and we will keep jamming their frequencies till their listeners are left confused and frustrated.

This will not cost much and i will be willing to offer more information if needed but not on this forum.

That radio station must be stopped. They are recruiting terrorists in my Region.

why are they trying to jam it?@op the only way to stop it entirely is to locate the FM transmitter station and shut it down.u can go to hell with ur jamming and nonsense planVery soon, our TV will arrive and the world will not only hear but watch in 3-D.#radiobiafra #eziokwuChineke

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Leopardd(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:

your biafraland would only exist in your head....just like your silly association with Israel. Igbo jew?

It's acceptable to not accept Biafra, but by denying your Jewish connection is Something very fishy, no Igbo man, even the history professors in FUTO and IMSU I have interacted with have never denied being Jews.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by BLOTRS: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Biafrans... I lafff afta u split, dnt ever come out of ur region or yall wud get killed... Just imagine south south dnt allow u to use their ports, otha state refuse u use their road and airport. How wud u cope?
This statement reveals that you don't know the location of biafra by excluding south south

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Eziachi: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:

silly. We are not worried about what ever tech they are using to transmit. FM transmission is pretty archaic and very jammable. We would jam their signals on close ranges, in the SE. Had it being they are using DRM or DAB+ i would have being very worried.
Who or what is this effing we?

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Eziachi: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:

You brain seem jammed. I said, we do not care what they are transmitting with. And who ever said we are going to use analogue to jam? We are not going to set up an FM station to jam, if that's what you mean. The technology is way above what your scammy director can fathom. Wait till they give us the go ahead.
What if they jam yours, since you are an expert on radio frequency technology?
. Have you asked yourself why the late dictator Abacha could neither find nor jam Radio Kudirath in those days?

You cannot be this ignorant talking something you knew next to nothing about.
You lot are pissing on yourself about a radio station, what will you do when Biafra News 24 satellite free to air TV still under construction is ready? Poo on yourself?

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by papaejima1: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:
I understand the complexity of the situation in the sense that Radio Biafra is broadcasting from London and Nigeria do not have any jurisdiction in that regards.

But there are other means to stop them, at least on the normal FM span.

it's a fact that the most of the listeners listen on FM. Many can't access the satelite radio and most cannot afford listening on internet radio.

Radio Biafra can be stopped by using simple unmodulated carriers.

They will keep changing frequencies and we will keep jamming their frequencies till their listeners are left confused and frustrated.

This will not cost much and i will be willing to offer more information if needed but not on this forum.

That radio station must be stopped. They are recruiting terrorists in my Region.

You know nothing.
The radio station will simply transmit on same frequency as the officially approved stations.
It is a pirate station whose aim is to destabilize the nation, so they won't see it as anything just layering their broadcast over that of other radio stations.
Now listeners will get both stations or one based on signal strength and other factors.
Just imagine you and your ilk jamming a legitimate frequency and imagine the panic and anger from the legitimate frequency owners and loss to their business.

Bros, you can try sha.

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Descartes: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Eziachi:
. Have you asked yourself why the late dictator Abacha could neither find nor jam Radio Kudirath in those days?

You lot are pissing on yourself about a radio station, what will you do when Biafra News 24 satellite free to air TV still under construction is ready? Poo on yourself?
Pa Eziachi uno go kill pesin gringrin
Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by papaejima1: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Eziachi:

You dey mind the ode?
He forgot that they can actively setup an outside jamming facility that will jam his own frequency also.

He even didn't realise that a simple van can be configured to serve as a transmitting station for live or pre-recorded messages.

Sometime ago, a church I knew of was holding a program and wanted all their neighbours to listen in, all they did was tune their wireless mic to the frequency of the local radio station and voila! all the neighbours got the transmission. It only ended when I informed them it was illegal.
Even in my car, my mp3 music player can be tuned to broadcast at same frequency as the local radio station and all within my area will get it.

He simply wants to scam whoever will give him the contract.

1 Like

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
madamoringo:
[s]Ibos are wasting their time and inviting destruction to the progress they have made. No advanced country of serious country will support that a part of the country break away like is currently happening through a war, they will neither fight on your behalf nor pay for it nor pickup the Ibo refugees! Nigeria's immediate neighbours are the most impacted and neither Cameroun nor Benin Republic have a problem with Nigeria, they will not use their resources to take care of a people who have it better in life in every way currently! The world struggled to cope with the killings in Biafra in 67 - 70, imagine what it would be now when all Nigeria needs to do is to destroy anywhere with high populations and they could be beating the 3 M dead in 67 - 70 in 6 months or less! Imagine a napalm bomb attack on Onitsha market or markets in Abia? Imagine an attack on the millions of Ibos who live outside of iboland, who will protect them? The army and Nigerian Forces will be way too busy to have the time to care about an unfortunate Ibo in any part of Nigeria who has been attacked.

Is this what Ibos want? Do you have enough weapons and money to buy the weapons? Unlike 67, all borders are controlled by Nigeria, how will you bring in weapons? How will you ship in armoured tanks, fighter jets and heavy ordinance? How about food, one of th major reasons Biafra lost an entire generation of children and women? Note, Nigeria will neither feed you for free, pay nor let you be fed by vegetables, grain or meat that originates from the tightest corner of the country. You will not be able to import it too as not even a fly with destination Biafra will be allowed in Nigerian airspace!

What is your offensive plan or do you plan to play defense from the beginning to the end? Biafra's offensive capabilities will be severely limited if any! Attacking any immediate Nigerian state will turn even neutral citizens of those localities around you to ferocious enemies who will rat you out, provide unmatched forward deployed attack bases for NA from every side and you can imagine several parallel pincer movements that will tear the already small iboland to pieces within a short period of time, the borders closed, nothing gets out and only death comes into Biafra daily!

Unlike 1970, Biafra will not be allowed to surrender! Imagine that disaster, the very same reason WW2 was so destructive and killed so many people! Nigeria will capture and kill all Biafra secessionists, their supporters and commanders. This is a cause - effect situation and I hope you people think hard and well now and not let emotions get in the way clouding sound judgement.

Ibos will never be allowed in the SW at least regardless of the outcome of the war ever again! Nigeria will not allow Ibos have any minor stake in the affairs of Nigeria ever again, Ibos shall be a conquered people in practice and reality. This is regardless of the outcome of the war as you will be vanquished to the hilt! I have heard some Ibos talk about dual citizenship / residency with Nigeria; it is stoopid talk that will never happen! A war is easier to start, but cannot be stopped until millions are dead, billions of naira properties are destroyed, yet the losers (Ibos) shall be a conquered people only short of being put in physical chains. Nnamdi Kalu lives and enjoys the life of London while goading you to your own destruction! His children do not live in Biafra! Ojukwu a man that supposedly had at least 1 full day of military training failed terribly, what will Kanu that lives hundreds of KM away do better? Ibos have got self a destruction death wish and except they beat a retreat back to their senses, they are about to be whooped back to before the Stone Age or before they ever existed[/s]!!

Very useless, dirty, swine-born from Southwest...as usual, they talk like MAD PEOLPLE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Ayus34(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well as for me I dont give a damn about Biafra radio .....in fact I can render any assistant in any capacity to Help realise their dream.....and moreover I didn't see anything bad if a group of people is clamouring to seceed, my only concern is that they restrict it to Biafra and their supporters region and be honest with their request and the best way to go about that is to reject anything Nigeria and relocate from anyway outside their region,with these their agitations will be catalysed and achieved!!!

God bless Biafra...... No crime in demanding for Biafra after all Nigeria is a fraud!!!
Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by patrick89(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Biafrans... I lafff afta u split, dnt ever come out of ur region or yall wud get killed... Just imagine south south dnt allow u to use their ports, otha state refuse u use their road and airport. How wud u cope?
typical "Nigerian mentality! this is 21st century, have you heard of necessity being the mother of invention? mumu! it will even compel them to do more, if you doubt this ask Switzerland (landlocked) Greece with sea route!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2015
papaejima1:

You dey mind the ode?
He forgot that they can actively setup an outside jamming facility that will jam his own frequency also.

He even didn't realise that a simple van can be configured to serve as a transmitting station for live or pre-recorded messages.

Sometime ago, a church I knew of was holding a program and wanted all their neighbours to listen in, all they did was tune their wireless mic to the frequency of the local radio station and voila! all the neighbours got the transmission. It only ended when I informed them it was illegal.
Even in my car, my mp3 music player can be tuned to broadcast at same frequency as the local radio station and all within my area will get it.

He simply wants to scam whoever will give him the contract.

it becomes a case of who is more on ground. With government backing, we can use very close range perimeter jamming that would sure cancel out any signal you would be transmitting from your hiding holes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House / Names Of Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger Delta / 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.