Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage (4876 Views)

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / It Is Not All About Virginity, Work To Build Up Virtue. / What You Should Know About VIRGINITY And WOMEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by Genea(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
wenson:
Are u talking abt ursef or ur 1st daughter?
myself
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
myself
Hmm dats hard 2 bliv!!!!
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
UncleLondon:
Guys be wishing they had one as a partner and ladies be wishing they were one, but when this is not possible they say it is outdated, no one cares, it is a measure of lack of opportunity.
U've nailed it all man
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
pablus:
how about a woman who is still a virgin at 38 years old?
It same with all d ladies b it 50,40,30
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by Catalyst4real: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢] My Step Mum Seduced me into Sleeping with her
http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by K9blunt(f): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
UncleLondon:
Guys be wishing they had one as a partner and ladies be wishing they were one, but when this is not possible they say it is outdated, no one cares, it is a measure of lack of opportunity.
mehn I don't bloody care, I have no regrets of loosing mine, cause I believe I have more than virginity to offer my future hubby, so if you my suppose hubby don't want me?

Your loss, adios!

Ps... I dint mean to mention you bro.

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by mykoscar007: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
loool...... true though......@op.... are you a virgin?? just saying.......
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by pablus: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
so you're saying you'd be just as excited to be with a 40 y/o virgin the same way as a 20 yo virgin?
wenson:

It same with all d ladies b it 50,40,30
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by Genea(f): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2015
wenson:
Hmm dats hard 2 bliv!!!!
u beta do
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by Catalyst4real: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢] My Step mum Seduced me into sleeping with her.http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
K9blunt:
mehn I don't bloody care, I have no regrets of loosing mine, cause I believe I have more than virginity to offer my future hubby, so if you my suppose hubby don't want me?
Your loss, adios!
Ps... I dint mean to mention you bro.
u have no regrets of loosing ur virginity?
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
mykoscar007:
loool...... true though......@op.... are you a virgin?? just saying.......
Yea any problem?
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
pablus:
so you're saying you'd be just as excited to be with a 40 y/o virgin the same way as a 20 yo virgin?
Mah guy dun misquote me o. d tin is jst simple all virgins r dsam even wen dy r old dy go 2ru dsam pain a young virgin will go 2ru
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
u beta do
Ok buh can u convince me?
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by Genea(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
wenson:
Ok buh can u convince me?
how
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
how
Let's start with ur age! how old r u?
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by K9blunt(f): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
wenson:

u have no regrets of loosing ur virginity?

Hell no!
It was my decision (though with an idjit) but I don't regret and my principle is 'never do what you may regret later' and am good with that.
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by wenson(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
K9blunt:

Hell no!
It was my decision (though with an idjit) but I don't regret and my principle is 'never do what you may regret later' and am good with that.
Are u still 2geda? Ah mean d guy dah disflowered
Re: The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage by K9blunt(f): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
wenson:

Are u still 2geda? Ah mean d guy dah disflowered

Nope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.