Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

To My Future Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Future Husband. (2708 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2015
It's Saturday and I am not in that beautiful dress neither are you in your perfectly made Royal blue Suit. I know you are working very hard to make our dreams come true, but don't tarry too long as Two heads are better than One. We don't have to start making babies at Forty, we have to make Haste while the sun still shines.

Don't be intimated by this Male species around me, they are Friend-zoned and enjoy their positions respectively. And I trust you and those girls around you thinking they will wear that Dress and walk down the isle with you, hahaha, my condolence to them. Anyone of them trying to hold you down, I destroy and scatter, anyone trying to be a Baby mama for you, you shall not function on that day she plans.
I have been through some tough times but I am still believing and keeping the Faith that you will be special and will appreciate why we were made for each other.

I am not a Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant or an Engineer by Profession but I'll be all that Naturally to you and our children. I can't wait to see how beautiful our Eggs Will look, I'll defend and be their voice as a Lawyer, I'll care for them and do what a doctor will advice to keep any patient healthy, I'll build with you like and Engineer and keep account of our journey together.

I can't wait to make beautiful clothes for our little princess and also style her hair as I am good at, will teach our Prince how to be a King like you Someday.

I pray for you, God Bless and Favor you, direct and give you wisdom. Don't worry about me, he is moulding me into the woman you've always dreamed of.

But so you know I don't know how to draw my eyebrows perfectly and prepare indomie, but the earlier you come the better you start enjoying our ever sumptuous delicacy as a proper Cross Riverian. I love you and can't wait to meet you, Smell nice, have the faith and strength of a KING and you have your Winning QUEEN.
God Bless and Keep you wherever you are.

Cc: ishilove, obinoscopy, lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband. by demmy0325(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: To My Future Husband. by egbaguy: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
I love this!!!!! Your prince charming is on his way......

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband. by temmypotter(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
The major reason I'm commenting here is this : what in Pete's name is happening on ur dp? I just dont get it! Nice writeup by the way.
Re: To My Future Husband. by Johnnoah1st: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
WL
Re: To My Future Husband. by Mostwanted7: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rilli cool
Re: To My Future Husband. by Shortyy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
I love this cheesy
Re: To My Future Husband. by Johnnoah1st: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
JOELENESLEEKpost=35472129:
WL
*whisper* dont worry baby, give me ur phone no now and we gonna do our wedding in a special way in d moon.

Re: To My Future Husband. by piicity(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe that future husband is me oo we can say,am so optimistic about my future
Re: To My Future Husband. by piicity(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mostwanted.you must be from Ede
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
temmypotter:
The major reason I'm commenting here is this : what in Pete's name is happening on ur dp? I just dont get it! Nice writeup by the way.
loll. Don't mind me, It was a picture of Mugabe's call that made headlines and someone made Memes of it and I loved it. Thanks
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
egbaguy:
I love this!!!!! Your prince charming is on his way......
Thanks. I am waiting for him.
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
*whisper* dont worry baby, give me ur phone no now and we gonna do our wedding in a special way in d moon.
loll, I prefer Banana island or somewhere in Maldives grin
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shortyy:
I love this cheesy
Thanks
Re: To My Future Husband. by egbaguy: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:
Thanks. I am waiting for him.
u seem to b crushing on mugabe....lol
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
egbaguy:
u seem to b crushing on mugabe....lol
haba, you like me small now. The picture was funny to me and I don't change pictures frequently Here.
Re: To My Future Husband. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
mcheeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To My Future Husband. by egbaguy: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:
haba, you like me small now. The picture was funny to me and I don't change pictures frequently Here.
i trust my nairaland guys.....they must av started 'e-toasting' u by now.... #shineUrEye

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband. by Godskidmidas(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I like the write up and I like ur signature.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband. by ddeston(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Eyha such a pity am not getting ready to be married (I never finish school) If not I for make all your dreams cum through. Especially that part where you said 2 heads are better than one.

Can you really stick around and hustle with me?
Re: To My Future Husband. by Johnnoah1st: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:
loll, I prefer Banana island or somewhere in Maldives grin
SWEETIE DO U KNW AM DANGOTE'S SON, I LIVE IN YACTH AND I GOT MY OWN FERRARI WITH OVER $1BILLION IN MY ACCOUNT? SAY YES TO MY PROPOSAL NOW AND I WILL BUY U A HOUSE EACH IN BANANA ISLAND AND MALDIVE IN MATTER OF SECONDS.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=ddeston post=35473921]Eyha such a pity am not getting ready to be married (I never finish school) If not I for make all your dreams cum through. Especially that part where you said 2 heads are better than one.

Can you really stick around and hustle with me?[/quot it's not me to decide. When he is ready wherever he is, He will find me. I don't know and can't say if you are. grin
Re: To My Future Husband. by gnykelly(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:
It's Saturday and I am not in that beautiful dress neither are you in your perfectly made Royal blue Suit. I know you are working very hard to make our dreams come true, but don't tarry too long as Two heads are better than One. We don't have to start making babies at Forty, we have to make Haste while the sun still shines.

Don't be intimated by this Male species around me, they are Friend-zoned and enjoy their positions respectively. And I trust you and those girls around you thinking they will wear that Dress and walk down the isle with you, hahaha, my condolence to them. Anyone of them trying to hold you down, I destroy and scatter, anyone trying to be a Baby mama for you, you shall not function on that day she plans.
I have been through some tough times but I am still believing and keeping the Faith that you will be special and will appreciate why we were made for each other.

I am not a Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant or an Engineer by Profession but I'll be all that Naturally to you and our children. I can't wait to see how beautiful our Eggs Will look, I'll defend and be their voice as a Lawyer, I'll care for them and do what a doctor will advice to keep any patient healthy, I'll build with you like and Engineer and keep account of our journey together.

I can't wait to make beautiful clothes for our little princess and also style her hair as I am good at, will teach our Prince how to be a King like you Someday.

I pray for you, God Bless and Favor you, direct and give you wisdom. Don't worry about me, he is moulding me into the woman you've always dreamed of.

But so you know I don't know how to draw my eyebrows perfectly and prepare indomie, but the earlier you come the better you start enjoying our ever sumptuous delicacy as a proper Cross Riverian. I love you and can't wait to meet you, Smell nice, have the faith and strength of a KING and you have your Winning QUEEN.

may God grant you your heart desires. and comfort your soul.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:

Re: To My Future Husband. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:

this same old shi.t, ackowldege the original writer at least. Stop taking credit for anoda man work.
Re: To My Future Husband. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
this same old shi.t, ackowldege the original writer at least. Stop taking credit for anoda man work.
you must be having acute Malaria, Please show me the original poster. if you need prove that I woke up this morning and writing how I feel then tell me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband. by Johnnoah1st: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelenesleek:
you must be having acute Malaria, Please show me the original poster. if you need prove that I woke up this morning and writing how I feel then tell me. Thanks.
NA DAT GIRL U DEY REPLY? SHE HIS CERTIFIED FUSTRATED FELLOW WE ALL KNW HERE.
Re: To My Future Husband. by joelenesleek(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
NA DAT GIRL U DEY REPLY? SHE HIS CERTIFIED FUSTRATED FELLOW WE ALL KNW HERE.
Thanks for the info, I never knew. Ignoring her would have been better.
Re: To My Future Husband. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Girl. you made me cry, I don't draw my brows either. can I copy it? I need to show my mom.
Re: To My Future Husband. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Girl. you made me cry, I don't draw my brows neither. can I copy it? I need to show my mom.
Re: To My Future Husband. by Arami92: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Too cute!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? / 7 Ways To Be A 'Gentleman' With Nigerian Ladies / 8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.