Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? (2710 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
I dont understand it, why would a grown up lady not know how to cook and wants to get married. ? What has she been doing in her parents house all these years?
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
It means her mom is a really good cook.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Ademat7(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
University days is a culprit;gv them opp not to cook esp private ones
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
some are ajebos, maids everywhere in the house, so why will their mum allow them cook, the funniest thing is they still marry rich men children, the same maids everywhere. *civilization*
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by lekjons(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
op u must be watching too much of nollywood, every lady(if not suffering from autism) knows how to cook, they only may be a bad cook!

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by AfroKnight: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bro calm down. What happened? Your fiancée couldn't prepare jollof? But seriously I've noticed that many ladies cannot cook simple jollof rice. What is this world turning into?
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ademat7:
University days is a culprit; give them opp not to cook esp private ones

But they go home on hols. Before they enter uni nko?.
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
op u must be watching too much of nollywood, every lady(if not suffering from autism) knows how to cook, they only may be a bad cook!

Come on, thats not true .How can a girl come for a weekend in a guys house and only cook indomie with fried egg, bread with egg in the morning, fried yam, plantain and egg. Claiming that's her favorite . Then you tell her your own favorite is soup or rice, she cant make. She only knows how to make her favorite foods(indomie, fired potato, plantain and egg)

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Ademat7(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
osile2012:

But they go home on hols. Before they enter uni nko?.
#pako when they decide not to practice again #ajebo they dnt cook much @home popsy no go gree only momsy ft cook for boss
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by mccoy47(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
osile2012:

Come on, thats not true .How can a girl come for a weekend in a guys house and only cook indomie with fried egg, bread with egg in the morning, fried yam, plantain and egg. Claiming that's her favorite . Then you tell her your own favorite is soup or rice, she cant make. She only knows how to make her favorite foods(indomie, fired potato, plantain and egg)
lolz. see para mode na
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by lekjons(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
osile2012:

u may be right!
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
mccoy47:

lolz. see para mode na

Just dey fry everything. E remain small make she fry person put .

4 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by sulmeza(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
osile2012:

Just dey fry everything. E remain small make she fry person put .
lol...calm down bro....u can teach her how to prepare ur favoryt delicacies...problem solved..

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
sulmeza:
lol...calm down bro....u can teach her how to prepare ur favoryt delicacies...problem solved..

I sabi prepare am i come dey want make she prepare ? I for don do am myself. Dey hope say she go make 3 diff soup put for fridge. make i no dey spend the money outside . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Emodeee: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Midehi:
some are ajebos, maids everywhere in the house, so why will their mum allow them cook, the funniest thing is they still marry rich men children, the same maids everywhere. *civilization*

What's ya favorite food that u like cooking?

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by sulmeza(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
osile2012:

I sabi prepare am i come dey want make she prepare ? I for don do am myself. Dey hope say she go make 3 diff soup put for fridge. make i no dey spend the money outside . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
lol...i feel ur pain bro...well i guess u not married to her yet...so it's no biggie yet...just talk to her..huhn...pelee
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
sulmeza:
lol...i feel ur pain bro...well i guess u not married to her yet...so it's no biggie yet...just talk to her..huhn...pelee

After they will say husband is scarce. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by AmakaDNB(f): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=14pt]So ladies are born default cooks abi? You try.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by cyprus000: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
AmakaDNB:
[size=14pt]So ladies are born default cooks abi? You try.[/size]
[size=13pt]
No.they ain't born defaut cook. It is men.

Shut defuq.angry

What a senseless generation.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by shizzy7(f): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Well, if her parents her filthy rich And she's a spoilt child,, Especially those ONLY child,

Sorry husby we need to get a maid/cook..
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by cyprus000: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Obviously you are not of this generation.
[size=13pt]
Yes. I am behind the scene,watching the display of foolishness.
Inebriated by the swamp of mental shallowness,under the pathetic mantra of civilization
[/size]
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by cyprus000: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:
shocked shocked shocked
[size=13pt] Why you dey open mouth.
Havn't you heard of aliens. If you haven't.

You just met a nigerian alien,an agboro alien at that.
[/size]
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Why you dey open mouth.

Havn't you heard of aliens. If you haven't.

You just met a nigerian alien,an agboro alien at that.
[/size]

You are what society calls a bloody idiot. Do us all a favor and go teabag a bear trap!

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by cyprus000: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2015
KittenPaws:

You are what society calls a bloody idiot. Do us all a favor and go teabag a bear trap!
[size=13pt]
Lol.

You created an acct today,just to dare cyprus. Why don't you step into your real acct,then face me.

So that I can give you a befitting burial.

[/size]
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by donholy28(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Midehi:
Civil-gini? if a woman can't cook for her husband,she's already lost half of him.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 03, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol.

You created an acct today,just to dare cyprus. Why don't you step into your real acct,then face me.

So that I can give you a befitting burial.

[/size]

Let me get this straight, you think being an online troll makes you more of a man? You are nothing but a mysogynist brute. Go play in traffic and let the grown ups talk please. The only burial you will attend is yours. For your own sake, don't start with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by cyprus000: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2015
KittenPaws:

Let me get this straight, you think being an online troll makes you more of a man? You are nothing but a mysogynist brute. Go play in traffic and let the grown ups talk please. The only burial you will attend is yours. For your own sake, don't start with me.
[size=13pt]
Lol..cheesygrin

Its really funny how you brought up the "more man" ish.
If there is anything I love the most,is pratical.
I camp in Abj. If you find any of my views provoking and really want to put a stop to it.
I advice you come for my head,dats the only way to stop me.
I will gladly give you my adress,but make sure you bring your coffin alongangry.

Now to your other vapid shitt about "mysogynist".

Wow,I consider that has a complement.
I don't have to prove to anyone otherwise,cos cyprus don't give a _fuck about people opinion.

on the flipside. You know what I think of you?.

I think that you are a dumshity vermin-ridden witless caprophagiac lummox. who emanate foolishness and cowardice.

You are a waste of time.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by mummydirect(f): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2015
osile2012:

Hahahaha, u r so so funny.
Re: Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? by osile2012: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2015
mummydirect:

Hahahaha, u r so so funny.

Be laughing. I hope indomie and fried potato and egg is not your favorite also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! / Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush / Will You Call This Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.