Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (8742 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by pneumaticos(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ur post make sense

helpee:
stop hallucinating. i am a christian but whatant send you to Satan to or humanity so far? imagine you telling us that he told you some things you cant share cause of fear. that encounter is with the devil and not God i am not interested. we dont need extra-terrestrial visit to believe in God. who told you the person you met is satan self? maybe na guru maharaji appeared to you in spirit self you no know. i only felt pity for you
when you said you have been privileged to visit satan and some people are hailing you to continue. satan was not even afraid you rather you were the one in awe of Satan. your level of spirituality is almost zero. satan should be scared of you if you are the son of the living God not the other way round. Jesus had an encounter with satan. jesus refused every offer of satan knowing fully well it was a lie. the ist man Adam and wife took the lies of Satan as truth and ended up cursed. jesus refused every word of satan with biblical quotations yet you claimed satan told you some truths and you are sharing it with us. maybe you are even preaching with it in church. my friend this is perverted theology. stop seeking visions with Satan and angels to confirm your faith in God. it is faith because we believe even without physical experiences. i can authoritatively tell you you have been deceived. you have never met satan. satan never revealed anything to you and your level of spirituality is very very low. one day, you will read about this your false revelation and laugh at your ignorance.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
PasD:

I did not receive a msg from the enemy. There's a reason I was 'allowed' to see that vision.

personally I gained a lot of truths from the revelations. I think people shouldn't judge a matter before hearing the conclusion and reason for it. so op pls finish the vision and ignore all unnecessary arguments from our 'most holy prophets'. we Christians can argue And judge each other since the children of Israelites left Egypt and were arguing superiority with moses ( Koran , Nathan) . sad

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by brocab: 5:39am On May 17, 2016
So you mean to tell us, you had a Vision a Dream, showing you who Satan is? And you won't allow us to hear the rest of the story because you are afraid you may be banned from this forum. You have already announced Islam has something to do with Satan, then at least you could finish what that means.
Then the message sounds like your own imagination. Most people who receive Dreams and Visions such as these can't wait to spread the good news.
PasD:

Ok.
Let me talk about him living in Europe.
Many people think satan lives in Africa. Possible because of the level of violence and corruption here. But the truth is, satan revealed that he lives in Europe!

And then he told me that humans owe him apologies! That they ofter accuse him of the crimes he didn't commit! Can u imagine that?
But hey, I saw his hate for humans. No matter how he tried to hide it, I saw his hate for humans.
He said to me that his greatest fear is in the future (I'm yet to find out what that means though)

When I gather the courage I will talk about his connection with islam. But I'm careful I dnt want to be banned.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Paulscholari:
Op...
My contribution

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we
humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I
have been asked by this demons and even satan himself
to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they
entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i
will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach
me some strange things like holding a little snake in your
hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you,
even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the
finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and
name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell
seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a
pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots
but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do
something that make me return, maybe i have my third
eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic
names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions
and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i
had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels,
cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip
before the throne before i could get any closer, order was
given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face
of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I
was like an ant before him, the energy and power that
come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i
couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i
couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I
thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass
me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with
darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a
normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a
beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they
can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is
exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with
a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in
love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted
up in that same human form to God in the highest
heavens, that awed every living being in the universe
(overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human
form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and
to God in human form that's the reason why we have
power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why
every other spirits are interested in the human race...

Quote:
You need to speak more on this bro
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Paulscholari(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
nnamdiosu:

You need to speak more on this bro
smiley
Woooow
like really?
After seven years!
Good gracious.

God's been good.
The devil is not relenting
But we are more than conquerors through Christ that loved us!
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Paulscholari:
smiley
Woooow
like really?
After seven years!
Good gracious.

God's been good.
The devil is not relenting
But we are more than conquerors through Christ that loved us!

Lol. I was even the on that sent you a mail on this matter.

Please revive this thread..
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Paulscholari(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Lol. I was even the on that sent you a mail on this matter.

Please revive this thread..
Ohh. You know I'm not the one that initially started the thread but PasD
I was just a contributor.

And I guess he left when people started accusing him of being deceived by the devil, accusing him of receiving message (lies) from the devil. You know people can be funny lolz! And to keep one's sanity at bay one just got to walk away. So I guess thats just what happened to him.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Paulscholari:

Ohh. You know I'm not the one that initially started the thread but PasD
I was just a contributor.

And I guess he left when people started accusing him of being deceived by the devil, accusing him of receiving message (lies) from the devil. You know people can be funny lolz! And to keep one's sanity at bay one just got to walk away. So I guess thats just what happened to him.

Ohhh ok. I get now. Thanks for the clarification bro.

Maybe you can share yours also?
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by brocab: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2022
This dream doesn't mean you will end up in hell, it's a warning-repent and ask for forgiveness, and stop doing everything against God-turn around and follow after Him. [/b][b]
PasD:
Its been close to seven months now I saw this very troubling vision. I have just told it to two people. This testimony is true.

28th december 2014, around 4pm, it looked like I had been sleeping (I don't understand how it happened up till now). Then I woke up into another world more real that this physical world.
I saw my self with two other people walking into a broken gate. After that gate was other two broken gates. The 'man' leading us was not extra-ordinary at all but he was young (mid 30s).
As we walked into the 1st broken gate, we entered into a place so wide, with an impression of a burnt house (but there was no sign of fire).
I saw many thing but let me just go towards the end of my vision.
Minutes later we heard an announcement "make way!!! He's coming!!!"
I looked back and saw three dogs. Two of the dogs were very violent tearing apart everything they come in contact with. But the third? Phew!
He was way to small to be their leader but the seemed to fear him! He would give them a stare and just suddenly they would stay calm with great reverence!
As they came closer, the smaller dog materialized into a 'person'.
How can I describe this being? Let me try.
I cannot really say he's a man or a woman but he looked like a woman. Fair, beautiful, slim, without breasts or the figure of a woman.
He (actually he is not a he...he had no gender) had a very smoothe skil like what I have never seen all my life!
Approaching us with an elegant smile. When he introduced himself as Lucifer I could hardly believe him.

Believe me, in the real sense, satan looked nothing like satan. He looked more like one of those pretty news casters you see on CNN. His smile 'perfect'.

There was this charm about him that will make you fall in love with him at 1st sight, I did! He seemed to be calm, innocent and welcoming.
Then he assured us that no one will harm us here. He gave us every assurance that he was in charge, an he was!
Looking at him, you would never believe he is the architect of all the evils going on on earth today!
He looked so intelligent, informed, educated, morally sound, and.......terrible! He was awesome to look upon.
When he introduced himself at first I laughed so hard and wondered why such a beautiful man/woman would admire to be addressed with such cruel name as lucifer!
But there was something else about him. He seemed not to be aware of what's going on on earth. He seemed to be dependent on others for information! He asked me a lot of questions and I wondered as I saw his interest in such matters! He is not omnipresent after all!
Then I asked him where he lived. He said he lives in the Europe (note: he looked like a white man-woman).
Something else amazed me. He told the truth! He won my admiration! He told me his story and I started seeing God as unfair!
Then something inside of me started getting real uncomfortable because I was loving him!

Just then, the man that led us to that spiritual world warned me to be careful. The more satan talked the more I agreed with him. He's so perfect in his speech that his lies are so true!

Let me stop here....many more things to say.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by brocab: 2:43am On Nov 24, 2022
This dream doesn't mean you will end up in hell, it's a warning-repent and ask for forgiveness, and stop doing everything against God-turn around and follow after Him.
PasD:
Its been close to seven months now I saw this very troubling vision. I have just told it to two people. This testimony is true.

28th december 2014, around 4pm, it looked like I had been sleeping (I don't understand how it happened up till now). Then I woke up into another world more real that this physical world.
I saw my self with two other people walking into a broken gate. After that gate was other two broken gates. The 'man' leading us was not extra-ordinary at all but he was young (mid 30s).
As we walked into the 1st broken gate, we entered into a place so wide, with an impression of a burnt house (but there was no sign of fire).
I saw many thing but let me just go towards the end of my vision.
Minutes later we heard an announcement "make way!!! He's coming!!!"
I looked back and saw three dogs. Two of the dogs were very violent tearing apart everything they come in contact with. But the third? Phew!
He was way to small to be their leader but the seemed to fear him! He would give them a stare and just suddenly they would stay calm with great reverence!
As they came closer, the smaller dog materialized into a 'person'.
How can I describe this being? Let me try.
I cannot really say he's a man or a woman but he looked like a woman. Fair, beautiful, slim, without breasts or the figure of a woman.
He (actually he is not a he...he had no gender) had a very smoothe skil like what I have never seen all my life!
Approaching us with an elegant smile. When he introduced himself as Lucifer I could hardly believe him.

Believe me, in the real sense, satan looked nothing like satan. He looked more like one of those pretty news casters you see on CNN. His smile 'perfect'.

There was this charm about him that will make you fall in love with him at 1st sight, I did! He seemed to be calm, innocent and welcoming.
Then he assured us that no one will harm us here. He gave us every assurance that he was in charge, an he was!
Looking at him, you would never believe he is the architect of all the evils going on on earth today!
He looked so intelligent, informed, educated, morally sound, and.......terrible! He was awesome to look upon.
When he introduced himself at first I laughed so hard and wondered why such a beautiful man/woman would admire to be addressed with such cruel name as lucifer!
But there was something else about him. He seemed not to be aware of what's going on on earth. He seemed to be dependent on others for information! He asked me a lot of questions and I wondered as I saw his interest in such matters! He is not omnipresent after all!
Then I asked him where he lived. He said he lives in the Europe (note: he looked like a white man-woman).
Something else amazed me. He told the truth! He won my admiration! He told me his story and I started seeing God as unfair!
Then something inside of me started getting real uncomfortable because I was loving him!

Just then, the man that led us to that spiritual world warned me to be careful. The more satan talked the more I agreed with him. He's so perfect in his speech that his lies are so true!

Let me stop here....many more things to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Allegedly Directed A Pastor To Divorce His Eloped Wife / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.