Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex (2821 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by kennboiy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mine was sometime last year during my final semester in school,i was staying off campus in a compound rented to only students.There is this beautiful lady in the compound with big b**bs with whom i became close friends with to the extend that we knew each others secrets.We sometimes flirt with each other and she even watches p**n on my phone,so one faithful evening she cause to my room wearing just a blouse that stopped at her thigh with no bra on her,i was lying on my bed jeje when she came and sat beside me and started rubbing my chest and calling me sweet names then she threw the bomb by asking me to play her favourite p**n video.We started watching it together and as you know se konji na bastard wey no de fear face,i started by placing my hand on her shoulder and caressing it and then i made the foolish mistake of of grapping her b**bs.lo and behold she jumped up and walked to the door and said this horible two words"WITH WHO".i sat down confused as i thought she was giving me greenlight for bleeping but that girl na real konji killer.
pls share your experiences,pls no bashing and derailing of thread.lets keep the ball rollin....one love
Cc.Tosyne2much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Repent for the Kingdom of God commeth

1 Like

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
No guy have ever turn me down.
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by XavierBlue(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its too parch to be true.

XavierBlue
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
embarassedI tried to Bleep her,,,, I tried

.. . .
. .
. . . . . She had a dick tho
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by RobinHez(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
smh

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
And d dick had no balls angry angry angry angry .. .. .. .. But the head was perfect

Buh not as good as ma #vaseline
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by sinaj(f): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
I cnt think of any lie to typegrin

gotta upgrade my brain grin
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by kennboiy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
Its too parch to be true.

XavierBlue
bro how are you doing,,,hope you have some stories to share.just fell free to contribute
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Welrez(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
I admire your courage!
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Lanceslot(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
You won't believe it but I've never been turned down for once and there's a secret to it.
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lanceslot:
You won't believe it but I've never been turned down for once and there's a secret to it.

oh pls buy ursef bobo drink!
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Lanceslot(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

oh pls buy ursef bobo drink!
What an Irony!.
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Johnnoah1st: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
T

1 Like

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
shawty told me to stop
i said NO!!!
Shawty say make i stop
i say no
Shawty told me to pull my trousers back on
i said no
shawty said this was my last warning
i said no
Then shawty whipped out her Dìck
i still said *missing text*
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
I dey come cool
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
wink
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by pTomz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
A girl nearly raped me sad

datis d end of my stowee grin
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
shawty told me to stop

i said NO!!!

Shawty say make i stop

i say no

Shawty told me to pull my trousers back on

i said no

shawty said this was my last warning

i said no

Then shawty whipped out her Dìck

i still said *missing text*

3 Likes

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
kennboiy:
Mine was sometime last year during my final semester in school,i was staying off campus in a compound rented to only students.There is this beautiful lady in the compound with big b**bs with whom i became close friends with to the extend that we knew each others secrets.We sometimes flirt with each other and she even watches p**n on my phone,so one faithful evening she cause to my room wearing just a blouse that stopped at her thigh with no bra on her,i was lying on my bed jeje when she came and sat beside me and started rubbing my chest and calling me sweet names then she threw the bomb by asking me to play her favourite p**n video.We started watching it together and as you know se konji na bastard wey no de fear face,i started by placing my hand on her shoulder and caressing it and then i made the foolish mistake of of grapping her b**bs.lo and behold she jumped up and walked to the door and said this horible two words"WITH WHO".i sat down confused as i thought she was giving me greenlight for bleeping but that girl na real konji killer.
pls share your experiences,pls no bashing and derailing of thread.lets keep the ball rollin....one love
Cc.Tosyne2much

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Repent for the Kingdom of God commeth
impostor!!
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by gamaliel121(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Most guys will. NEVER Turn down a free pusssyyy!!!
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
There is nothing like Green light in my dictionary. If u can't tell me with words, u are just wasting your time by showing green light. So how could I be turned down when I don't trespass? KO jor.

5 Likes

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Are u an Indian? If no, many will turn u down . grin
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=35481498][/quote]
suffice to say,
it didnt end well for badt man
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by ibrams(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
gamaliel121:

Most guy will. NEVER Turn a free pusssyyy down!!!

u bad ghaan oooo,why all viz
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by ibrams(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
it happen a long tym ago..........

#hmmm#tinkin
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

suffice to say,

it didnt end well for badt man

It cant end well homes
wat didja do?
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
impostor!!
meaning?
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by czarr(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
clap for yourself undecided
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It cant end well homes wat didja do?

nothing out of the ordinary
but badt man didnt allow shawty to see his brake lights.
#SpeedOfLight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Style Or Swag? Shocking Pose (photo) / Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . / Benin Girls And Jand Boys Beware!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.