Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex (2837 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nothing out of the ordinary

but badt man didnt allow shawty to see his brake lights.

#SpeedOfLight

Hehhehehe
Im sure the flash had nuthing on U.
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehhehehe Im sure the flash had nuthing on U.
u can bet on that bro.
#NoTurningBack
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by MrCork: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
shawty told me to stop

i said NO!!!

Shawty say make i stop

i say no

Shawty told me to pull my trousers back on

i said no

shawty said this was my last warning

i said no

Then shawty whipped out her Dìck

i still said *missing text*

^^^^Ther u go...so a Guy wip his diiiick in yor mouth & u said yes...... bro isn't homo suppose to be 14years jail ther in Nigeria?? ..YOU PLAYN WIT FIRE...DO NO GET CAUGHT!!! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^Ther u go...so a Guy wip his diiiick in yor mouth & u said yes...... bro isn't homo suppose to be 14years jail ther in Nigeria?? ..YOU PLAYN WIT FIRE...DO NO GET CAUGHT!!! undecided

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by trigar12(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
I remember the first time I asked for sex from my ex, Konji don enter body finish, my hands were glued to her boobs already, Mr longman don stand up ... I tried all I could she said no grin .. All my strategies no work at all, she turned me down. It wasn't funny dat day angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by kennboiy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
trigar12:
I remember the first time I asked for sex from my ex, Konji don enter body finish, my hands were glued to her boobs already, Mr longman don stand up ... I tried all I could she said no grin .. All my strategies no work at all, she turned me down. It wasn't funny dat day angry grin
hehehe.....some girls sharp wella,nice one bro you try.
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Karleb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
How could you not include the part where you woke up? undecided
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by Catalyst4real: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢] My Step Mum Seduced me into Sleeping with her
http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex by cornoil(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
I see for your body
Jollyjoy:
No guy have ever turn me down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Say "I Do" To The Woman Of My Dream / Is It Ever OK To Be Friends With Your Ex? / Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Come To Barrack And Seek Our Hands In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.