Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here (1357 Views)

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Epi: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
I was reading some of the responses hence my question -

Ladies: why do some of us disrespect men then complain

Personally, I prefer being around men. Why? Men are less drama and generally I have more fun hanging out with them. Fact: Being around men I have I adopted some male characteristics to become valued and successful.

Like me, many of us got/get into confrontations with some of the guys on here. . .right?. Some, I argue with them at length, some I throw in the towel (chatting Tosh), some I respect their opinions and some because they are Moderators. I try my best to respect and not to argue with moderators whether they are right or wrong (walk away). But if. . . .??

For the majority of the time the women on here constantly accuse men of abusing them when usually the women are the one abusing the men. And I think we do this because we get sympathy and the “judges” never take the men side. Seriously, some of us (notice I say us eh) disrespect/blast the men on this forum and when the men give us the same (disrespect) treatment we cry “foul”. Why is it so?

In light of the above, I am saying this to the ladies on here – Either you give respect where respect is due or if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. It's as simple as that

P.S. I'll deal with the men later down the road
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by SeanT21(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hahah~~Good one!!

My mother always told me to not argue with men.
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by sistawoman: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
turning around n walkin out of tha thread because it does not apply
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by MaiSuya(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
epi:

Ladies:  why do some of us disrespect men then complain

Personally, I prefer being around men. Why? Men are less drama and generally I have more fun hanging out with them.  Fact: Being around men I have I adopted some male characteristics to become valued and successful.

Like me, many of us got/get into confrontations with some of the guys on here. . .right?.  Some, I argue with them at length, some I throw in the towel (chatting Tosh), some I respect their opinions and some because they are Moderators.  I try my best to respect and not to argue with moderators whether they are right or wrong (walk away).  But if. . . .??

For the majority of the time the women on here constantly accuse men of abusing them when usually the women are the one abusing the men.  And I think we do this because  we get sympathy and the “judges” never take the men side. Seriously, some of us (notice I say us eh) disrespect/blast the men on this forum and when the men give us the same (disrespect) treatment we cry “foul”.  Why is it so?  

In light of the above, I am saying this to the ladies on here – Either you give respect where respect is due or if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.  It's as simple as that

P.S.  I'll deal with the men later down the road

[size=15pt]CLAPCLAPCLAPLCLAP!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] cheesy cheesy

I know this thread prolly wasn't meant for me, but I just have to say this is a master piece. Not because of your apparent support for men but for ur frankness. kudos
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by tpia: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Hauwa1: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
let's start the respect. good afternoon ikomi, good afternoon Justgood, good afternoon debosky, good afternoon agaba123, good afternoon davidylan, good afternoon chamokini, good afternoon sirs, goodnight sirs goodbye sirs.

good one epi grin
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by cece84(f): 3:35am On Mar 05, 2009
@poster
i agree with u guys have less drama. I like to hang out with them more than girls. little more laid back. grin
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by tpia: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

let's start the respect. good afternoon ikomi, good afternoon Justgood, good afternoon debosky, good afternoon agaba123, good afternoon davidylan, good afternoon chamokini, good afternoon sirs, goodnight sirs goodbye sirs.

good one epi grin

you're only greeting your circle friends nah.

Why not start by greeting the people you dont get along with on NL, if there are any. Or the ones who have abused you in the past and who just hate your guts for whatever reason. If there are any. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Hauwa1: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2009
good morning tpia good afternoon tpia, good evening tpia odabo tpia lol  grin grin grin

nothing do with NL guys o. even 4play that said i don't shave my cute leg grin
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by allboyz(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2009
SeanT21:

Hahah~~Good one!!

My mother always told me to not argue with men.

and have you been living by this rules? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Ben13: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2009
yes, sometime ago. maybe when I was just 12 undecided
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by mafolayomi(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2009
smiley smiley smiley. mennnnnnnnn, luv their company more than that of women/ladies. never a dull moment
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
epi:

Ladies: why do some of us disrespect men then complain

Personally, I prefer being around men. Why? Men are less drama and generally I have more fun hanging out with them. Fact: Being around men I have I adopted some male characteristics to become valued and successful.

Like me, many of us got/get into confrontations with some of the guys on here. . .right?. Some, I argue with them at length, some I throw in the towel (chatting Tosh), some I respect their opinions and some because they are Moderators. I try my best to respect and not to argue with moderators whether they are right or wrong (walk away). But if. . . .??

For the majority of the time the women on here constantly accuse men of abusing them when usually the women are the one abusing the men. And I think we do this because we get sympathy and the “judges” never take the men side. Seriously, some of us (notice I say us eh) disrespect/blast the men on this forum and when the men give us the same (disrespect) treatment we cry “foul”. Why is it so?

In light of the above, I am saying this to the ladies on here – Either you give respect where respect is due or if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. It's as simple as that

P.S. I'll deal with the men later down the road
this post right here deserves a round of applause.
if only some of these women/ladies were like this, the world would be a better place
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by JustGood(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
Oh how I love epiiiiiiiiii
Oh how I love epiiiiiiiiiiiii
Oh how I love epiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
cos she is a sensible lady

kiss
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Hauwa1: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
Justgood, mo dobale fun e grin.
i know you'd be here grin
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by JustGood(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hauwa, wetin be that?

This is just a play area for me when I'm bored at work so not hard feelings.

I just happen to feel very strongly about sexual morality in young girls. That's the reason no one is ever likely to find a son of mine believing in having sex willy nilly with girls.
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by SeanT21(f): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2009
allboyz:

and have you been living by this rules? lipsrsealed

HELL NO~~~I give disrespect where disrespect is due whether it be man,woman or both!!
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster Well said.
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by maimota(f): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2009
you guys feel we're weaker sex and so we don't deserve to be respected
its really bad.
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by tpia: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
maimota:

you guys feel we're weaker sex and so we don't deserve to be respected
its really bad.

its actually more of a cultural thing.
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2009
I respect those who needs to be respected. . . .
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by allboyz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
anyways,for my,RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL! - so he that deserves it,gets it! and to those who don't deserve,i reserve!
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by desthan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2009
well done epi, well done cool
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by amaikama(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
@tpia!! whenever you are free, please come. i have some cash to give you for a good right-up grin
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by invisible2(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
Lets respect women too, I like to be around good babes.
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by uzwu: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
Good post. well done
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by tpiah: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
amaikama:

@tpia!! whenever you are free, please come. i have some cash to give you for a good right-up grin

thank you jare. grin

e-cash or nairaland euros?
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2009

Very much true.

And they're much more funny cheesy cheesy

Better companions esp. the protective ones
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by Hauwa1: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2009
seconded!

wink
Re: Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here by amaikama(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2009
@tpiah!! amaikama euros grin

(1) (Reply)

no more / ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** / Questions About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.