Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady (817 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by Clearsure(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello guys,
I am in a situation where I barely defined myself when ever i'm with a girl,most especially suitable once...
Please any amount of advice you can offer will contribute to my plight
Re: What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by Prodigee: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
very simple... jus apply allure on ya self and she will com kneeling before u like royalty grin
Re: What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by IamLEGEND1: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
when u restructure ur english
holla @ me
Re: What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by XavierBlue(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ill advice you to use one sure thing MONEY. That only if you've gat it.

XavierBlue
Re: What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op wer u cum 4rm?
Re: What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by ronald4lif(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
I take it that you mean how can you attract a girl towards you and eventually date her. Right?.

Firstly, to be able to attract a lady one must first know what women likes and the kind of man they're attracted to. Let's establish some essentialities of an average lady out there. These includes; good looking, nice dress sense, sharp-witted, caring, ambitious, confidence, good sense of humour, conversationalist, affluence etc. A man should be able to have a couple of these attributes and more to make the chase effortless and tranquil. Whilst nobody can make one get attracted to them, unless they want to, some of these can get one attracted to you.

Self confidence is vital when approaching a girl in public, or just anywhere. Don't get too serious. Instead, approach her with confidence and be funny. The reason in being confidence is because many guys will approach her with the same usual medicore approach. She's been approached many times so you need to be different by first. Meditate on what approach to use as what works for A might not work for B. It's up to you to look inwards and know what approach should work for you.

For instance, if I see a girl in an eatery and I want to talk to her, rather than employ the usual approach of what's your name or can I know you. I'd just say hey I was thinking of trying that cuisine the last time I was here, how does it taste and would you recommend I try it?. Once you get her talking you can then start talking about anything, introducing yourself and be spontaneous with issues of discuss. Don't be creepy and too forward.

Just be confident you can get just any girl you want, it doesn't necessarily mean you can but don't entertain any thoughts of defeat or rejection in your mind. It goes a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Possible Ways To Lure A Girl/lady by Update(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
you jus spoke ma mind. Take note @ op...buh take this advice make money(wealthy )& you wont make long speeches.

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Her Heart? / Reason Why Ladies Orders For Expensive Dishes During Dates. / Made In Nigeria Romantic Abbreviations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.