Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (27404 Views)

Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by ajepako(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

All i am asking is that we look at it from another angle.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

Let's take a look at PMB's achievement against boko ramam in 30 days.

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

I believe in PMB. Do you?

wait for dem Boko Haram to be hot in your pursuit!

Then we watch how you react to Buhari's 'intelligence' and information gathering!

Bull s-h-i-t

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
#BabaWeAreDying

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by toshmann(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
It keeps getting worse. . . . . . and they keep saying they are in control, control of what?

APCeeeeee supporters is time to gradually start criticizing buhari o, so he will understand that he is gradually loosing his core supporters, hopefully that way he can wake up and step up.

This is getting out of hand o

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
... haba we are winning d war

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by darlenese(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari where is thy change?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by luvinhubby(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam
This early morning ?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerdeltaa(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

When they conquer North East conquer Middle Belt and head down South, it will concern you.
Only it might be too late.
Mr coward, yet you are against Nnamdi Kanu's violent style. prepare for war!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by onatisi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is right time nigerians are taught bitter lessons , buhari will release his ministerial list in september ,naira keeps tumbling to a record low,boko haram keeps killing ppl now on a daily basis unhindered,babaonechance is in daura milking and playing with his cows grin splendid

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by ALABIFAITHFUL77(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
God,which can dull presidio we get

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by belzabull(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
richidinho:
[How sure are you there is an Hausa news station in the Villa

Buhari fit think say na Nigeria soldiers dey kill Boko haram

Lalasticlala
hahahaha cheesygrin anything is possible when you have dullapo as president gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by hansad: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
LordEmperoris1:
this people don vex

well is none of my business

foolish talk.

do you know how many billions of Naira lost monthly by Nigerian govt to defend Nigeria against BH? That money could have gone to provide you drinking water, at least.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by ALABIFAITHFUL77(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
dull presido,

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Leebeedo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
demmy0325:
Still... Their days are numbered...

Rip to the dead...

For how long have you guys been saying this same trash? You've been numbering their days and lives are going. Please number the dead as well and and re-evaluate your comment

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by fearless2014: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
This Buhari is indeef the Daura-Dullard..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by AtlanticBreeze: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari is really achieving his goals. What a boost to his boko haram brothers. RIp to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by virus04(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
first time in history. Of nL.. .

Thank God

I made FP.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by koife(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam
J angryega subtract my vote oooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Spaxon:
daura dull.ar.d is still keeping quiet........

and u fiful were saying GEJ was clueless undecided

[color=990000] THUNDER FIRE ANY MOD WEY WAN CHANGE "dullard" to "president"

where were u guys when these APC called GEJ clueless?
[/color]
Looking fresh and beautiful as ever

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by bbjummy: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
God where are you
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
When pharoh refused to let the Israelites go, the lord of host infested them with ten plagues, this is just one out of ten and you are shouting.... 9 more different once are coming. . just let the people of the most high go, let the Biafrans go and islamize the north .... Very simple

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by berrystunn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
presher:
we are in for worst

in for change.....

2015 your president called Germany , west germany

which other prove do you need to confirm the worst president ever

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mumu stop calling God
bbjummy:
God where are you
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by belzabull(f): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
If you think president Michelle will end bokoharam then you are on a loooong thing

"an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north"- brainless Buhari

Abeg ayam enjoying the show jare....more bombs to boko haram, the borno foools should enjoy the change they voted for

Snail baba! cheesygringrin

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by whitestar01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
oh! God u are our only hope, our refuge & fortress pls save us from these problems had besieged & beclouded our dearest country .
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by ChelseaDr(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Not again
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by carzola(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
OOOHHH MY HERO GEJ where are thou, why did u leave this country in the hands of am illiterate an islamist fundamentalist, he told us boko haram leader was arrested in chad- ( lies ) his been touring the globe while our people die every day, his been appointing only his brothers into government. GEJ i miss you, you would still be the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria.....

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by M4gunners: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
gsparks01:
is it daily killing now?? sad
And they said they are fasting. I wonder who they are fasting for. You are killing innocent people during fasting period. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by tete7000(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

Mr., I disagree with your logic. You are talking as if this administration is starting from the scratch. What intelligence are they gathering? Is it not the same army that has been fighting for four years buhari inherited? I beg tell that story to the marines. Buhari needs only to consolidate what has been gained in the last four years. He needs not start gathering his own intelligence from the scratch. Army by now has much information on operation of boko haram. Let him dig into it. Stop all these flimsy excuses.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerdeltaa(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
hansad:

foolish talk.

do you know how many billions of Naira lost monthly by Nigerian govt to defend Nigeria against BH? That money could have gone to provide you drinking water, at least.
shut up my friend. before boko haram did we have running water

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by bbjummy: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
mryoungdon:
Mumu stop calling God
U are stupid. Was I talking to you fool?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

just for the record, all these things u listed excepting the arrests (debateable) were achieved by the GEJ Admin. The only thing our new president has done regarding bh is seek more partnerships and relocate the military command control centre.

For all of our sales, I hope he succeeds as president. As for believing in him... Let's leave that for the gods.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ishieke, Ebonyi State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.