Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (27400 Views)

Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Mistermamus(m): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Caution30:
Nawa o, How did we get here?
na ppl vote for apc na n am sure u among dem
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by lanresord: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Change
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by manchester1: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

All i am asking is that we look at it from another angle.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

Let's take a look at PMB's achievement against boko ramam in 30 days.

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

I believe in PMB. Do you?
I hope you are not asking me please
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45am On Jul 05, 2015
What we would hav allowed GEJ administration to finish the work that was on progress..C now they r back again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Rotimi47: 5:54am On Jul 05, 2015
noblezone:

That is CHANGE we have gotten.
Shame on Amechi, Tinubu, OBJ, Okorocha, Ngige, and all the others who brought this upon us.
I dont blame Buhari nor his brothers.

Let his misguided brothers continue.

Those who's name is stated meant well but Saraki and his cohorts in APC and PDP have hijacked the change as those from the south east and south south helped Saraki to it thinking they're getting at Tinubu not knowing that they just shot themselves in the leg. 47 high profile boko haram prisoners are now in the east so keep watching as the politricks unfold. I pray these regions don't complain before the 4 years ends because more things are still coming that they might not like but where will they get the numbers to vote against such in the senate and house of rep? They have done their worst and should be prepared to get whatever comes there way. The aggrieved party may always vote in favor any thing the federal government/the north want to throw at them so as to get their pound of flesh back.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by ahaika23: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Those who's name is stated meant well but Saraki and his cohorts in APC and PDP have hijacked the change as those from the south east and south south helped Saraki to it thinking they're getting at Tinubu not knowing that they just shot themselves in the leg. 47 high profile boko haram prisoners are now in the east so keep watching as the politricks unfold. I pray these regions don't complain before the 4 years ends because more things are still coming that they might not like but where will they get the numbers to vote against such in the senate and house of rep? They have done their worst and should be prepared to get whatever comes there way. The aggrieved party may always vote in favor any thing the federal government/the north want to throw at them so as to get their pound of flesh back.
Biggest dullard next to the daura rat. So how is this your trash responsible for bubu's carelessness?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by hotgunz(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

u re insane I pray ur family member s among does killed den u should feel d pain
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2015
mryoungdon:
I am not, you are... Have you forgotten the story of the Israelites in the land of Egypt? When pharoh refused to let the Israelites go, the lord of host caused 10 plagues upon them, bokoharam is just one of the plagues, nine more coming if Nigeria doesn't allow biafrans to go... The lord will cause more plague to come upon them.
When the plagues were released on the Egyptians in the days of Moses, the Isrealites were save. How come your people fell victim to these plagues when they started? Are your sure God is not angry with you too?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by hotgunz(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
so saraki s the man nw after GEJ? F**kin idio*t

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam
hey! It is too early to regret cos ur nemesis of a president still have four more years.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

Just like your father the Devil and your uncle Lie Mohammed you just wrote blatant lies.
You first claimed he arrested a major financier only for me to see a different story from your link. The supposed arrest was made in Chad dulIardinho's name was not even mentioned and the suspect was not a major financier like you claimed.
You also claimed that the "masterminder" of chibok girls was abducted but the news from your link never called him such.
Please stop deceiving the gullible ones among us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Rotimi47:

You don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

When OBJ and Amechi sat down to sell CHANGE to us, know that evil has been born.

Quote me sir.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
sen8or:
thunder go fire u, conquer my own middle belt

Stop being childish.

Both of us know your invocation of thunder is not only meaningless but also useless.

Can you estimate the number of Middle Beltans, slaughtered in their homes in the last 10 years?

The Jihardists are in your lands killing for Allah without any challenge.

If you guys dont stand up now, by the time you are ready to, there will no lands for you to stand.

For all Southerners sitting on the fence and keeping quiet, shame to you all.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

abeg if u think this boy lacks COMMON SENSE, press liKe!
if u think he is a fool, press share!

and d likes have it, the shares take it!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by myproperty(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

Could you imagine what you are saying? Comparing the killing of Nigerians presently in this regime with a regime that is no more.
Are we not talking about an end to the senseless killings by senseless people?

PMB did not arrest any Boko Haram financier, it was done by Chad
GEJ handed over to Buhari when Boko Haram where almost extinct and all Nigerian territories where recovered from Boko Haram but instead of building on the military successes, what did we see?
Every day killings at an alarming rate.
What Intelligence are you talking about- the intelligence of negotiating with murderers and providing amnesty for them?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Pigin1: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2015
In the exact words of Napoleon to his generals " wait!!! don't attack yet, let them reduce their population. Then we will attack and take no slave!!! Biafra shall rise again!!! Sekem .
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by myproperty(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2015
noblezone:

Stop being childish.

Both of us know your invocation of thunder is not only meaningless but also useless.

Can you estimate the number of Middle Beltans, slaughtered in their homes in the last 10 years?

The Jihardists are in your lands killing for Allah without any challenge.

If you guys dont stand up now, by the time you are ready to, there will no lands for you to stand.

For all Southerners sitting on the fence and keeping quiet, shame to you all.

I agree with you but what about those northerners that encouraged, supported, praised and hailed Boko Haram when they were bombing churches and attacking mostly christian communities? I guess you have nothing to say about them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by dan55: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2015
dullard
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
myproperty:

I agree with you but what about those northerners that encouraged, supported, praised and hailed Boko Haram when they were bombing churches and attacking mostly christian communities? I guess you have nothing to say about them.

Are you kidding me?
That is my point exactly. Boko Haram is an ideolgy of the average Northern Moslems. Islam teaches them to kill unbelievers.

That is why they hailed and supported Boko Haram. Their terror campaign is an extention of what Usman Dan Fodio did.

We of the peoplea of Biafra are on the move for our independence. I think you guys should too. Get your independence, draw your bounaries and rule yourselves.

Nigeria has nothing to offer but blood.

I wish you well.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by myproperty(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
noblezone:

Are you kidding me?
That is my point exactly. Boko Haram is an ideolgy of the average Northern Moslems. Islam teaches them to kill unbelievers.

That is why they hailed and supported Boko Haram. Their terror campaign is an extention of what Usman Dan Fodio did.

We of the peoplea of Biafra are on the move for our independence. I think you guys should too. Get your independence, draw your bounaries and rule yourselves.

Nigeria has nothing to offer but blood.

I wish you well.

I do not share the Biafra ideology with you, but I do wish Nigeria can divide and in dividing it should be into two.
........Not what you are thinking, it should not be North and South rather the Chronic violent tribe of the Hausa/Fulani should be made a country( Just like what that Tiv man Major Orkar tried to do).
A Nigeria without them will be more peaceful and flourishing in development
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2015
My people that has chosen to dwell with the gentiles, that's their punishment for disobedience, if they should come back to dia land and seek d face of God, nothing will happen to them, remember the story of the last plague about the death of first sons, the lord of host instructed the Israelites to kill a lamb and use d blood at dia door post so that when d angel of death will come, he will see d blood and pass.. Do you want to tell me that if an Israelite has disobeyed God the angel of death wouldn't have visited the person as well?...
Orkpekyandega:

When the plagues were released on the Egyptians in the days of Moses, the Isrealites were save. How come your people fell victim to these plagues when they started? Are your sure God is not angry with you too?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2015
[s]
shachris02:

[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
myproperty:

I do not share the Biafra ideology with you, but I do wish Nigeria can divide and in dividing it should be into two.
........Not what you are thinking, it should not be North and South rather the Chronic violent tribe of the Hausa/Fulani should be made a country( Just like what that Tiv man Major Orkar tried to do).
A Nigeria without them will be more peaceful and flourishing in development

I understand your position, but we cannot repeat the mistake forcedully creating a nation.

One fundamental problem of Nigeria was that the different nations which constitute her, were forced into it with gun.

What is the Nigerian dream?

Furthermore, so far, no other nationalities are serious about having their own nation apart from Biafra. Are we going to force you people?

If you are serious,
first is for your people to come out openly and demand for their freedom. When the chips are down, we can agree to form one nation.

But to form one nation by fiat, is not the way to go.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nellypy: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
This relocation from Abuja to Bornu doesn't create positive impact. But Y
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by juman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is a destroyed country.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Spaxon(f): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Looking fresh and beautiful as ever

really........
thanks... grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spaxon:
really........ thanks... grin
This your lips they do me strong thing....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
mryoungdon:
My people that has chosen to dwell with the gentiles, that's their punishment for disobedience, if they should come back to dia land and seek d face of God, nothing will happen to them, remember the story of the last plague about the death of first sons, the lord of host instructed the Israelites to kill a lamb and use d blood at dia door post so that when d angel of death will come, he will see d blood and pass.. Do you want to tell me that if an Israelite has disobeyed God the angel of death wouldn't have visited the person as well?...
My brother what God wants from us today is not just about leaving a particular region for another but that of the old life (self) to the new life in Christ which is not limited to a particular country, race, tribe, e.t.c. Please do not make people to believe that God is still in the business of favouring a particular race or choosing a particular tribe as his own special people. Even in the days of old, God chose the Isrealites as his own people. However, the Rechabites who where not of the tribe of Isreal where honoured by God just like the Isrealites because they consecrated themselves and obeyed all the commandments that God had asked the Isrealites toobey and even more. So please forget this idea that a particular tribe has roots from Isreal bra bra bra. Any body that believes and has surrenders his/her life to the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved. This is how God chooses his people.
We have Bokoharam in the North, Fulani Jihadist in the Middle Belt and Kidnapping majorly in the south. Therefore, no region is too safe right now for any one to run to except the Mountain of Isreal which is Christ. Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
What did God say about circumcision? My broda we re not one , we want to go
Orkpekyandega:

My brother what God wants from us today is not just about leaving a particular region for another but that of the old life (self) to the new life in Christ which is not limited to a particular country, race, tribe, e.t.c. Please do not make people to believe that God is still in the business of favouring a particular race or choosing a particular tribe as his own special people. Even in the days of old, God chose the Isrealites as his own people. However, the Rechabites who where not of the tribe of Isreal where honoured by God just like the Isrealites because they consecrated themselves and obeyed all the commandments that God had asked the Isrealites toobey and even more. So please forget this idea that a particular tribe has roots from Isreal bra bra bra. Any body that believes and has surrenders his/her life to the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved. This is how God chooses his people.
We have Bokoharam in the North, Fulani Jihadist in the Middle Belt and Kidnapping majorly in the south. Therefore, no region is too safe right now for any one to run to except the Mountain of Isreal which is Christ. Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by myproperty(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
noblezone:

I understand your position, but we cannot repeat the mistake forcedully creating a nation.

One fundamental problem of Nigeria was that the different nations which constitute her, were forced into it with gun.

What is the Nigerian dream?

Furthermore, so far, no other nationalities are serious about having their own nation apart from Biafra. Are we going to force you people?

If you are serious,
first is for your people to come out openly and demand for their freedom. When the chips are down, we can agree to form one nation.

But to form one nation by fiat, is not the way to go.

If the proponents of Biafra are given the choice of having a Biafran nation or having a Nigeria as presently constituted excluding the Hausa/fulani, which do you think they would prefer? If you go further and present to Nigerians may be inform of a referendum, you would be surprise that most Nigerians wants to stay together excluding the Hausa/Fulani basically because their mentality is strange to the true Nigerians mentality.
For your information I am not from the north
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Caution30: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mistermamus:
na ppl vote for apc na n am sure u among dem
And u are very sure about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing / Mele. Kyari: NNPC To Stop Running Refineries / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.