Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (27397 Views)

Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Bjergtrolde: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

All i am asking is that we look at it from another angle.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

Let's take a look at PMB's achievement against boko ramam in 30 days.

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

I believe in PMB. Do you?

No I don't and if you really believe what you wrote up there, that your father has a tool for a child.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by lagdmark(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
GEJ will be laughing at Tinubu and Ameachi by now. Meanwhile, Nigerians will never forgive Buhari for Scamming, his emergence as President is the worst Nigeria ever experienced.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by liwan: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
:oDullardddinho cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Tundeiab(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
tete7000:

Mr., I disagree with your logic. You are talking as if this administration is starting from the scratch. What intelligence are they gathering? Is it not the same army that has been fighting for four years buhari inherited? I beg tell that story to the marines. Buhari needs only to consolidate what has been gained in the last four years. He needs not start gathering his own intelligence from the scratch. Army by now has much information on operation of boko haram. Let him dig into it. Stop all these flimsy excuses.

If the method GEJ has used for the last 6 years was not successful, why should buhari still follow up on it blindly? GEJ was using mindless assault on the insurgency and not intelligence gathering. What did his state of emergency achieve? reason man.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerianvenom(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
God will punished all those that conspire and gave Gej a bad name. D shall never know peace.
Their lives shall remain lives of regret and sorrow.
Buhari here comes ur major campaign promise. Come and salvage the situation.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Atlantian: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
When Buhari was contesting, I told everyone who cared to listen, that it was Tunde Idiagbon that championed the War Against Indiscipline that Buhari was herald for. Tunde Idiagbon was poisoned by those who were on the know. Now Buhari rode on the achievement of Tunde Idiagbon to Glory.

Right now, we can all attest to the fact that the last 3 months of GEJ, Boko Haram was almost decimated. But today, they are getting stronger under a Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d who was once a soldier in Adamic age, when AK47 was the ultimate war arsenal.

I will always swear that the Gods must punish all those that voted for this Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d. Cos every day there is queue at filling stations. The Naira is falling everyday. And a certain mor0n sits in Aso Rock taking pictures without nominating a Minister of Finance to man the Economy.

Gods MUST punish Buhari for not allowing a PhD holder to keep us where we were, at least it was better. And Gods must punish Tinubu, who I have no pity for, for he is eternal loser. He has already sold higher shares of Oando to Vitol to escape any charges by an unpredictable dullard he midwifed into Aso Rock might do.

Nigerians, we are in a long thing. I have lost hope for Nigeria and in Nigeria. I am just searching for nice house in America. I am leaving this zoo latest December.

Absolute nonsense place to raise kids.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by hansad: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Still perplexing: Boko Haram like nothing by Muhammadu Buhari during the last political campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5KqE0Qg8js
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.

It's only an idiott that will believe Buhari will fight these guys after making such a statement.

The dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood.

How soon can we forget.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
tete7000:

Mr., I disagree with your logic. You are talking as if this administration is starting from the scratch. What intelligence are they gathering? Is it not the same army that has been fighting for four years buhari inherited? I beg tell that story to the marines. Buhari needs only to consolidate what has been gained in the last four years. He needs not start gathering his own intelligence from the scratch. Army by now has much information on operation of boko haram. Let him dig into it. Stop all these flimsy excuses.

you err my dear. They were achieved during this past 30 days during PMB's administration.....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by goodgood2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Meanwhile DullardiƱho is preparing amnesty for them....
The hypocrites have censored DULLARDINH.O. So, let's now use DULLARDEEN.

For example, DULLARDEEN has been overseeing the operations of Boko Haram since May 29, 2015;

DULLARDEEN'S people are killing DULLARDEEN'S people.

DULLARDEEN is a terrorist who has serious interest in Niger Delta's oil.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

No I don't and if you really believe what you wrote up there, that your father has a tool for a child.

but you don't know who your father is, do you? no lie o.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerianvenom(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
NavierStokes:
I wonder who has been keeping counts, and arriving at 400+ victims since may 29th. The killings of the past 2 days alone are more than half that figure. Well RIP to the dead.

Exactly my thoughts. Dis guys have so far killed over 1000 souls since may 29.

God bless gej. I'm now happy he lose despite being his number one supporter. Let buhari solve the equation he created

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by neocortex: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam

Did someone hacked into your account ?
Adonbilivthis

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by chi4ik4(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jesus Christ, Buhari has finished this country. APC CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

When they conquer North East conquer Middle Belt and head down South, it will concern you.
Only it might be too late.

On point. That's the bigger picture.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by chi4ik4(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jesus Christ, Buhari has finished this country. APC CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
bbju:

U are stupid
I am not, you are... Have you forgotten the story of the Israelites in the land of Egypt? When pharoh refused to let the Israelites go, the lord of host caused 10 plagues upon them, bokoharam is just one of the plagues, nine more coming if Nigeria doesn't allow biafrans to go... The lord will cause more plague to come upon them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
sweat4wat:
Basically to me the Nigerian army isn't trying as much as I can see. They should deploy drones in getting these barbarians locations and what have you. This fight shouldn't be as hard a we make it look.if we rely more on technology,trekking from one village to another in search for them won't bring out gud results. Boko haram ain't to sophisticated from the look of things.

you don't deploy drones blindly. this is not a war front. Do you know how many months and years americans gather intels before the deploy just one drone?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by loomer: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Una no go kill person wit laugh for nairaland.

Even in time of crisis, una must find way to dey catch una own fun

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nigerianvenom(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

U and buhari have similar brain. Brain full with shiit

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Lollypee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lets create a new # tag
#baba since u became president hundreds have bn killed by boko boys.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by omojeesu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
To me all these may just be human sacrifice to some demon god. Patient Jonathan may be right after all when she talked about people 'sharing blood'.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

So how many terrorist organizations has America been able to defeat since the best way to end terrorism is by intelligence gathering.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by wolex3030: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
So happy for them, atleast when they get to heaven/hell they would report Buhari to God/Devil cheesy
. pray for God forgiveness because there is no sense in ur comment rather it is a sinful statement,it could be u or any member of ur family tomorrow.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Yeeyo: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wat is ds uselss president doin abt ds boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:

U and buhari have similar brain. Brain full with shiit

well he is your president so you better go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by shachris02: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

So how many terrorist organizations has America been able to defeat since the best way to end terrorism is by intelligence gathering.

how many terrorist organizations has attacked America after 9/11?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by mike404(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam
shockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by tete7000(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

If the method GEJ has used for the last 6 years was not successful, why should buhari still follow up on it blindly? GEJ was using mindless assault on the insurgency and not intelligence gathering. What did his state of emergency achieve? reason man.

Wait until everyone has been killed before you agree your president isn't doing anything? So the army has not been operating in the same terrain all this while and thus all that was achieved in the four years are inconsequential? Your belief and defence of this non-performance smacked of serious hypocrisy. We will keep our fingers crossed and wait to see how many more will be killed before the buhari government start taking responsibility.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by reachbenny(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

I do as well.
Change is a process & not an end in itself.

I will rather follow a man who is slow in d right direction than a very fast man going the wrong way.
.....let the right foundation be laid and building a great nation with good people is guaranteed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / APC Offers Shekarau Kwankwaso's Senatorial Seat / #Onnoghen: Lawyers Ignore NBA Boycott Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.