Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

When Her Mother...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Her Mother...... (674 Views)

A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Her Mother...... by NoobSaibott: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
So guys, this afternoon, I was sleeping and dreamt that my gf's mother caught us having sex in my house. My gf just called me moments ago that she was on her way. Should I have sex with her today? I really don't want to be caught by her mom. She gives me the creeps.
Re: When Her Mother...... by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
are you wearing this same cloth you saw in your dream? Is the scene clear to picture?

You never can tell maybe her mother is stalking her and might walk with her to your house.

Dude you have one option leave the state!

1 Like

Re: When Her Mother...... by Feranchek(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
falconey:
are you wearing this same cloth you saw in your dream? Is the scene clear to picture?

You never can tell maybe her mother is stalking her and might walk with her to your house.

Dude you have one option leave the state!

In clearer words.... RUN!!!!!! cheesy
Re: When Her Mother...... by Slimzjoe(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol
Re: When Her Mother...... by Cholls(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
my brother i swear you no well.
Re: When Her Mother...... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
What a prime fvcktard!
Re: When Her Mother...... by tpiander: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
This one na mumu.

Just go and pound yam for the girl.
Re: When Her Mother...... by tpiander: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Can Learn From Your Failed Relationship / Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman / Check Out This 24 Year Old Nigerian Lady Who Slept With 600 Men In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.