Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims (6439 Views)

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2009
Its is said that one should love his or her neighbour irrespective of skin colour or belief. Hence I am deeply angered that Black Africans (most especially muslims) are not even doing anything to help the Indigenous Black Africans in Sudan (Ancient Nubia owned by Black Africans). It even sounds more contradictory to find out that the people mostly doing the lobbying and advocating for the people of Darfur is actually the so called Western World (who the Muslim world considers to be the Keferi).

Why does the West care about Darfur and yet the Muslim World does not even give a damn, and to make matters worse, the black muslim world is acting as if they are deaf and dumb to the Darfur genocide. For goodness sake, black muslims are part of the people being killed off, how many people have to die before something productive is actually done on their behalf. Why is it that there seems to be no help forthcoming for them against the might of the ruling Arab populace (who are supposed to even be the minority in the country).

I really don't understand why Black African Leaders (not North African Arabs posing as real Africans by the way) have not yet done anything to ameliorate the plight of the black africans in darfur. To make it even worse, the black africans being discriminated against and being killed via genocide are even said to be "Black Muslims". Hence its not even a case of allah telling arabs or muslims to kill people for him, but rather that Arab Muslims are currently killing the Black Muslims (so much for Muslim brotherhood).

By my estimate, less than 100000 thousand people have been killed in Gaza over the years compared to the reported estimate of around 300000 black people killed in Sudan by the supporter of APC and other Arab affliated militias, yet Arabs and Muslims worldwide can't help but throw a tantrum everytime sometime happens between the Palestinians and Jewish people (whose blood relation to ancient Isrealites is even questionable for that matter).

To even make matters much worse, the supporter of APC is even supposed to be a group of Arab speaking Africans, i.e. Africans who are not even Arabs but merely speak Arabic, but who have probably being deceived into thinking they are Arab, hence do things against their fellow Africans under the directive of the Arabs.

Does it smell like a double standard against black muslims because they are black or something.

or

Does it mean that Black Muslims (by ignoring the plight of black muslims in Darfur ) are merely obeying mohammed and allah when[b] it [/b](yes allah is a idol hence my use of the word it) says that blacks are less than desirable (just as Mormon god and racist caucacians also said blacks also said blacks are less than desirable)

or

Does it mean that Blacks Muslims in Nigeria and Worldwide who claim to be muslims by choice (or force) simply have an inferiority complex or something, as i don't understand why they don't even bother to stand up for their other "black muslim" brothers being killed by their Arab counterparts. So much for the fabled "One big muslim family".

I can't cease to be amazed about the ignorance of Black Muslims in Nigeria and all over the world in their ability to stop using their brains when they engage in the killing of members of their ethnic group, state or country (Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Jos et al, ) all in the name of the false god allah brought to their fore fathers predominantly under the treat of death or serious discrimination by Arabs and their proxies. Even present day evidences show that Arabs don't give a shit about black muslims, talkless of non-muslims and jews,

This is all despite evidences showing that Allah is an idol predominantly worshipped by Arabs even before the birth of Mohammmed bin Abdallah (yes that's supposed to be the fullname of their prophet mohammed),   The uninformed reader should please note that "Abdallah" is the surname of Mohammed i.e. Mohammmed's father's name , unfortunately also "Abdallah" means "servant of allah" in simple language. Hence logic tells us that Miohammmed's father was already a servant of allah even before Mohammmed himself was born (unless off course we want to assume that mohammed was born before his father, ) 

Enough of the digression and back to the issue of Darfur, I am even more amazed when black muslims don't realise that Arabs and Whites are actually similar in deed when it comes to discrimination and genocide against Blacks, the only difference is that Whites are dominating now and Arabs are not , hence Whites make a very good target when it comes to issues of racism and genocide.

In as much as i don't condone killing and genocide in any manner or form, yet one can't but be amazed with the seeming silence of the Arab world and Nigerian Muslims about Darfur, yet they go into a madnening frenzy of rampant destruction while trying to protest the atrocities between Palestinians and Jewish people (off which frankly both sides palestinians and jewish people are both guilty of violence, the only diference in this case is that Arabs(as prideful as they are) can't bear being on the receiving end of serious military beating from Jewish people hence the usual tantrum throwing by Arabs and their proxies world wide whenever they get brutally disciplined by the Jewish People who unfortunately don't seem to like turning the other cheek (hence slap Arabs/Muslims back even harder whenever they get slapped). Infact, history teaches us that if the Jewish people were to be on the receiving end of the Palestinian firepower, we would hardly hear a whimper from Arabs, Muslims or Nigerian muslims for that matter) just as we are not hearing a whimper from the Arab world when it comes to the Darfur Genocide.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024680.php

Where are the large-scale protests and outrage from the Muslim community over the senseless deaths and rape of hundreds of thousands of poverty-ridden African Muslims?
Why is there such a glaring discrepancy between the Muslim world's response to the atrocities in Gaza and the atrocities in Darfur?

If the Darfur genocide was being carried out by Jews or Christians instead of Arab Muslims, would we see a different response?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/04/darfur-bashir-sudan-president-genocide
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
back again to as you call it ask your questions?

like i said before you bloody worhipper of a man, go and focus on the activities of your fellow christians the LRA angry . perhaps because it is Christan on Christian violence, rape and murder, it is not worth your notice. better clear the forest from your eye , you sly insiduos double talking hypocrite angry

good for nothing i better pass you freak angry
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
, here goes @oyb again,

Please can we get back to the topic of the thread,
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2009
Does it mean that Black Muslims (by ignoring the plight of black muslims in Darfur ) are merely obeying mohammed and allah when it (yes allah is a idol hence my use of the word it) says that blacks are less than desirable (just as Mormon god and racist caucacians also said blacks also said blacks are less than desirable)

mischief maker, what is the purpose of your thread? abi huxley and co are making it too hot for your pea brain and so you have to come here?

go and sort the LRA before you come here - and make up your mind exactly what it is you want to p;ost about. good for nothing internet layabout.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
, please get back to the topic of the thread
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
the world in general, and africans in particular, typically look the other way

the muslim world is also silent on chechnya . why?

i listed the following
rwanda
congo
uganda
zimbabbwe

these are just a few of the other crises in africa that leaders are doing nothing about. kindly stop your idiotic attempts to put yet a nother sad footnote in africa's history as the responsibilty of black muslims.

simply come out with it

pleasse go back to your lame attempts to defend the man you worship on the christain threads. while you're at it, you could start a thread about the LRA , though as you stated in ploitics, that is a family affair so is not worthy of your attention. bloody unbeliever coming to talk rubbish  angry

go here and spew your crap

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242469.0.html

since it seems you are bent on spamming nairaland with your darfur threads. as if you care about the fates of the idol worshippers as you call them. duplicitous scumbag
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
thank you sir (oyb) and can you now please get back to answering the topic of the thread.

Yes you are welcomed,
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2009
Isnt this the person who was trying to prove that the earth was a circle?
@oyb.
Why did u even get yourself worked up over one of these insultive so-called christians?
With the way they attack/hate muslims u'd think there was no qualms about doing so in their religion.
Even after oyb mentioned African Leaders, Op still continues as if the topic has not been addressed at all. And by the way, part of the reason why the reaction from the muslim community has not been the same in both cases is because there is not as much publicity or info about the enormity of the war in Darfur as there is for Gaza. A lot of African muslims dont even know the nature of the crisis in Darfur or how badly muslims over there have it. This lack of publicity can be traced to the area being so underdeveloped.
Now, no2atheism, return back to the religious board to answer the barrage of questions the atheists have for you.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Lagosboy: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2009
I dont understand when you say arab muslims and black muslims in sudan. what would u call PResident Bashir of sudan? Black or Arab by skin?

Everyone in Sudan speaks arabic and in Dafur they speak arabic. We should note here that this is ethnic clashes and nothing to do with religion. Tribalism and ethnicism is alien to the teachings of Islam so what is happening there is unfortunate but the onlyreason the west is interested in Dafur is because of the oil in Dafur and nothing more. i remember during the Liberian crisis the US couldnt send a single soldier to Liberia but the rather stayed on the sea and let Nigerian soldiers go do the dirty work.

There is no oil in Liberia so what the hell. Somalia is another example they have internal clashes and they are all muslims and black so no one is interested because it is black on black. There is no oil in Somalia and US learnt from the "black hawk down" so they rather send ethopia to do the dirty job and even ethopia has run away.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
First and foremost please note that I have come to the understanding (via the web) that the term "Sudan" itself means "land of the blacks" in Arabic So clearly there was a distinction between Arabs and Blacks even from Arabic language, so don't let us confuse skin color shade with blood heritage, e.g. Micheal Jackson now looks white, yet his blood heritage shows that he's a black man.
http://www.web.net/cass/background.htm

i remember during the Liberian crisis the US couldnt send a single soldier to Liberia but the rather stayed on the sea and let Nigerian soldiers go do the dirty work.

There is no oil in Liberia so what the hell. Somalia is another example they have internal clashes and they are all muslims and black so no one is interested because it is black on black.
hmm, are u trying to say that Whites have an evil history then its alright to Arabs to continue to have an Evil history, since no be you deem dey try kill,

black on black

Abeg biko, Its is not a "black on black thing",  point of correction, this is a clearly visible genocide of the blacks natives by the arabs ruling power, History and Archeology tells us that Native Sudanese are Nubians by heritage (they do not have anything to do with their Arab settlers  who are supposed to be descendants of Ishmeal) hence all this your talk about skin colour as an excuse for trying to say its a "black on black thing" is utterly incorrect

it is an intenationally recognised knowledge that there exists Sudanese Arabs (i.e. dark skinned Arabs, possibly through rap of black women over the centuries by arabs or intermarriage or something else sef.). Just as it is also internationally understood that current Egyptians have not heritage and connection to the ancient black people that built, owned and developed Egypt. Cush (Nubia) and Kemet (Egypt or sometimes called Mizraim) actually came from the same loins, while Arabs come from the loins of Shem and thus are not the same people (yes they might look black, that's possible due to intermarriage and historical raping of conquered nations by the followers of allah and mohammed.)

The Arabs in Sudan indentify and call themselves Arabs,

The issue here is why is the muslim world silent about the genocide, or is it okay for Arabs for kill black muslims in the name of allah just like black muslims kill other non-muslims in the name of allah.

it is physically obvious to the discerning eye that those who call themselves Arabs actually trully look different from those people who call themselves Black African Sudanese,

Please don't try to make insinuation about it merely be a civil war, (its as much war as using a sledge hammer to figth a cockcroach, Arab is the sledge hammer here while cockcroach is the black africans here).

Below is what a Black African Sudanese (Alek Wek) looks like

Also below is what a Sudanese Arab (President Bashir) looks like,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_Arabs

Sudanese Arabs are an ethnic group of Afro-Arab origin. They are believed to be the largest group living in Northern and Central Sudan, with a population currently numbering over 16,000,000. For centuries, many Arab tribes of Sudan had intermarried and gradually mixed with the indigenous black people who had already been living there. Thus, the Sudanese Arabs do look African in appearance while retaining their original Arab heritage. Sudanese Arabic is their own official language.
There is no tribe in Sudan called Sudanese Arabs. The Arab tribes and communities have their Sudanese names and they are spread in the north, east, middle of Sudan and the west of the country. Ja'aleen, Shaigiya, Manasir, Ziadia are some but not all of the Sudanese arabs. However, this term is not actually used among the people of Sudan, but rather by Western news media when referring to the conflicts in Darfur and the south.

Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
@fellis
Isnt this the person who was trying to prove that the earth was a circle?

1. Yes I am the one, thanks for the condescending statement (it makes no difference), Truth (both biblical and scientific) are always opposed and vehemently rejected by the generally agreed dogma of the day, hence your scoffing is really much expected. If you didn't scoff would have been the suprise. For example i clearly showed by simple explanation why the "Mach's Principle", have shown the Foucault's pendulum phenomenon is an invalid proof for Heliocentric model of the universe because[i] Mach's Principle[/i] implies that Foucault's pendulum phenomenon would still occur in a Geocentric model [/i]of the Universe. i also stated further astrological observations and natural phenomenas such as [i] Varshni's rings of quasars, Redshift Steps, The Sagnac experiment, Michelson-Morely experiment and Large Scale Structure of the Universe (Van Flandern, Tom; Meta Research Bulletin 9:48, 2000. Citing; science, 288:2121, 2000) all of which make Geocentricity a more sensible scientific Universal model.

You can get better understanding of the views over here in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=235600.msg3483589#msg3483589 (since i don't want to keep repeating myself)

2. No I did not try to prove that the Earth was a circle, because i am not out to prove anything but rather to show evidences against generally accepted dogma so that you (an adult) can make up your own mind about what to believe and thus be the only one to bear the consequences of your decisions yourself.

3. Yes I did try to show you that the Bible was always right when it had said the earth was spherical even before science go to know about that understanding of the spherical shape of the earth, by the way please realise that its untrue when people say that the bible that said that earth was flat, the bible never said that, rather the fable that the earth was flat was actually propagated by public dogma (and such people like African Lactantius (AD 245-325), a professional rhetorician) rather than biblical fact. I repeat the Bible had never said the earth was flat (that was just cheap propaganda of which a lot of people have swallowed due to indoctrination), rather the bible clearly says that the Earth was of a circular nature (which in mathematical 3-dimensional terms a spherical shape).
Please let's do proper research before offering off cheap statements of dogma, this life is short let's live it in truth so as not to spend the end in regrets.

4. I have done my best to detail my statements based on the bible (for faithful believers) line by line and also based on science (for those without faith) line by line, using both the bible verses and easily verifiable science as evidence to back up my statements.

5. I choose to ignore pointless discussions due to my loss of interest in discussions which offer no value because they only end up repeating questions to which I or others have already given adequate and "simple" answers/explanation, so much so that even a deaf, dumb and blind man ought to hear, see and understand those answers and explanation. So any lack of understanding of those simple and straightforward biblical and scientific explanations and statements by atheists, evolutionist, apostate believers and muslims is something which only they can answer.

As it is said ,  you can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink.

EDIT:

I am into research hence my science and engineering background makes me understand that my expanations in those threads were both simple, precise and straight to the point enough that "only a closed dogmatic mind" is the only explanation for why those opposed to the views presented still choose to do so.

Because in my line of work thorough and comprehensive explanations  are given for readers to get an understanding "if they so choose", 

-----------------------

Back to the matter at hand,

The issue here is that genocide is happening in Darfur, Arabs are killing the Native people for no justifiable reason, black muslims are part of the people being killed, yet other so called black muslims in african or the world seem not to care or give a damn about what is happening. Despite that they throw tantrums about issues concerning Gaza (when its clearly visible that though Gaza claims a substancial loss of life and property, yet Gaza pales into insignificance when compared to what is happening in Sudan.)

So over to you the so called "Black Muslim Brotherhood" ,  under the "Al-ikhwān al-muslimūn"

Do blacks have to be eradicated from Sudan before we all realise that "the cane used to beat the First Wife is also being kept in storage for the junior wife".

, over to you Amigos,

1 Like

Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by morpheus24: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

First and foremost please note that I have come to the understanding (via the web) that the term "Sudan" itself means "land of the blacks" in Arabic So clearly there was a distinction between Arabs and Blacks even from Arabic language, so don't let us confuse skin color shade with blood heritage, e.g. Micheal Jackson now looks white, yet his blood heritage shows that he's a black man.
http://www.web.net/cass/background.htm
hmm, are u trying to say that Whites have an evil history then its alright to Arabs to continue to have an Evil history, since no be you deem dey try kill,

Abeg biko, Its is not a "black on black thing", point of correction, this is a clearly visible genocide of the blacks natives by the arabs ruling power, History and Archeology tells us that Native Sudanese are Nubians by heritage (they do not have anything to do with their Arab settlers who are supposed to be descendants of Ishmeal) hence all this your talk about skin colour as an excuse for trying to say its a "black on black thing" is utterly incorrect

it is an intenationally recognised knowledge that there exists Sudanese Arabs (i.e. dark skinned Arabs, possibly through rap of black women over the centuries by arabs or intermarriage or something else sef.). Just as it is also internationally understood that current Egyptians have not heritage and connection to the ancient black people that built, owned and developed Egypt. Cush (Nubia) and Kemet (Egypt or sometimes called Mizraim) actually came from the same loins, while Arabs come from the loins of Shem and thus are not the same people (yes they might look black, that's possible due to intermarriage and historical raping of conquered nations by the followers of allah and mohammed.)

The Arabs in Sudan indentify and call themselves Arabs,

The issue here is why is the muslim world silent about the genocide, or is it okay for Arabs for kill black muslims in the name of allah just like black muslims kill other non-muslims in the name of allah.

it is physically obvious to the discerning eye that those who call themselves Arabs actually trully look different from those people who call themselves Black African Sudanese,

Please don't try to make insinuation about it merely be a civil war, (its as much war as using a sledge hammer to figth a cockcroach, Arab is the sledge hammer here while cockcroach is the black africans here).

Below is what a Black African Sudanese (Alek Wek) looks like

Also below is what a Sudanese Arab (President Bashir) looks like,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_Arabs

Someone should answer the poster. They have a terribly legit arguement as far as the above reference is concerned. If you can't do this then I suggest you leave those zionist alone cuasethey are just practicing the same thing.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
We know the REAL truth. Arab muslims dont care for fellow muslims, Gaza is only a problem because the Jews are the stronger party here. You know those "jews" that allah has taught every mooslim to hate by rota.

Someone asked why mooslims are also silent on chechnya? Yeah, its because its the Russian army involved NOT the much hated Jews. Who dares anger Vladimir Putin? Not even Ahmedinejad would try that nonsense. grin

Dont expect answers but genuflection, outrage and hypocrisy from our resident mooooslims here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
dawoda, why are you silent on the christain on christain violence in uganda?

or perhaps persecution by your kind is of no consequence. . . tongue

what kind of christian are you, don't you care about your fellow blacks? or is it only the jews you bother about? cry cry cry cry
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
oyb:

dawoda, why are you silent on the christain on christain violence in uganda?

or perhaps persecution by your kind is of no consequence. . . tongue

what kind of christian are you, don't you care about your fellow blacks? or is it only the jews you bother about? cry cry cry cry

Uganda isnt christian on christian violence. Non-muslim is not equivalent to being christian. grin

go cry about Darfur before shedding crocodile tears over Gaza . . . that den of murderers.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2009
ostrich, think again. . .

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/lra.htm

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) , led by Joseph Kony, operated in the north from bases in southern Sudan. The LRA committed numerous abuses and atrocities, including the abduction, rape, maiming, and killing of civilians, including children. In addition to destabilising northern Uganda from bases in Sudan, the LRA congregated in the Bunia area in eastern Congo. They linked up with the Army for the Liberation of Rwanda (ALIR) and other rebel groups battling with forces from the Rally for Congolese Democracy (RCD)

Some accused the Sudan of supporting the LRA and Uganda of allegedly supporting the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA), the rebel movement that fought against the Sudanese government. Although both governments denied the accusations, they severed diplomatic relations with eachother on April 22, 1995. However, relations between the two countries improved. In 1999, Sudan and Uganda signed an agreement under which Sudan said it would stop aiding the LRA and Uganda would stop aiding the SPLA.

The LRA continued to kill, torture, maim, rape, and abduct large numbers of civilians, virtually enslaving numerous children. Although its levels of activity diminished somewhat compared with 1997, the area that the LRA targeted grew. The LRA sought to overthrow the Ugandan Government and inflicted brutal violence on the population in northern Uganda. LRA forces also targeted local government officials and employees. The LRA also targeted international humanitarian convoys and local NGO workers.

The LRA has abducted large numbers of civilians for training as guerrillas; most victims were children and young adults. The LRA abducted young girls as sex and labor slaves. Other children, mainly girls, were reported to have been sold, traded, or given as gifts by the LRA to arms dealers in Sudan. While some later escaped or were rescued, the whereabouts of many children remain unknown.

In particular, the LRA abducted numerous children and, at clandestine bases, terrorized them into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers. In addition to being beaten, raped, and forced to march until exhausted, abducted children were forced to participate in the killing of other children who had attempted to escape. Amnesty International reported that without child abductions, the LRA would have few combatants. More than 6,000 children were abducted during 1998, although many of those abducted later escaped or were released. Most human rights NGOs place the number of abducted children still held captive by the LRA at around 3,000, although estimates vary substantially.

Civil strife in the north has led to the violation of the rights of many members of the Acholi tribe, which is largely resident in the northern districts of Gulu and Kitgum. Both government forces and the LRA rebels--who themselves largely are Acholi--committed violations. LRA fighters in particular were implicated in the killing, maiming, and kidnaping of Alcholi tribe members, although the number and severity of their attacks decreased somewhat compared with 1997.

The LRA rebels say they are fighting for the establishment of a government based on the biblical Ten Commandments. They are notorious for kidnapping children and forcing them to become rebel fighters or concubines. More than one-half-million people in Uganda's Gulu and Kitgum districts have been displaced by the fighting and are living in temporary camps, protected by the army.

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/lra.htm

Lord's Resistance Army
The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), led by Joseph Kony, operates in the north from bases in southern Sudan. More concerned with destabilising northern Uganda from bases in Sudan, the LRA has linked up with Interahamwe and anti-RCD rebels around the Bunia area. The LRA continued to kill, torture, maim, rape, and abduct large numbers of civilians, virtually enslaving numerous children. Insurgent groups in Uganda, the largest of which -- the Lord's Resistance Army -- receives support from Sudan -- harass government forces and murder and kidnap civilians in the north and west. They do not, however, threaten the stability of the government. The LRA seeks to overthrow the Uganda Government and has inflicted brutal violence on the population in northern Uganda, including rape, kidnapping, torture, and murder. LRA forces also target local government officials and employees. The LRA also targets international humanitarian convoys and local nongovernmental organization workers. Due to Sudanese support of various guerrilla movements, Uganda severed diplomatic relations with Sudan on April 22, 1995, and contacts between the Government of Uganda and the National Islamic Front-dominated Government of Sudan remain limited.

The LRA has abducted large numbers of civilians for training as guerrillas; most victims were children and young adults. The LRA abducted young girls as sex and labor slaves. Other children, mainly girls, were reported to have been sold, traded, or given as gifts by the LRA to arms dealers in Sudan. While some later escaped or were rescued, the whereabouts of many children remain unknown.

In particular, the LRA abducted numerous children and, at clandestine bases, terrorized them into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers. In addition to being beaten, raped, and forced to march until exhausted, abducted children were forced to participate in the killing of other children who had attempted to escape. Amnesty International reported that without child abductions, the LRA would have few combatants. More than 6,000 children were abducted during 1998, although many of those abducted later escaped or were released. Most human rights NGOs place the number of abducted children still held captive by the LRA at around 3,000, although estimates vary substantially.

Civil strife in the north has led to the violation of the rights of many members of the Acholi tribe, which is largely resident in the northern districts of Gulu and Kitgum. Both government forces and the LRA rebels--who themselves largely are Acholi--committed violations. LRA fighters in particular were implicated in the killing, maiming, and kidnaping of Alcholi tribe members. Description

Founded in 1989 as the successor to the Holy Spirit Movement, the LRA seeks to overthrow the Ugandan Government and replace it with a regime that will implement the group’s brand of Christianity.

Activities

Since the early 1990’s, the LRA has kidnapped and killed local Ugandan civilians in order to discourage foreign investment, precipitate a crisis in Uganda, and replenish their ranks.

Strength

Estimated 1,000.

Location/Area of Operation

Northern Uganda and southern Sudan.

External Aid

While the LRA has been supported by the Government of Sudan in the past, the Sudanese are now cooperating with the Government of Uganda in a campaign to eliminate LRA sanctuaries in Sudan.

i'm sure you will say there's nothing in your so called book that can account for this. but then again, theres nothing in your book that authorizes you to spew your garbage. so perhaps you and the LRA are the same - renagades pursuing your own agenda/ christian black ops, subject to plausible deniability tongue in the event of a future backlash
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
No2atheism,read what I wrote about publicity.
And really, (no condescending here) the earth is not a circle.
It really isn't, Good thing u acknowledged that.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
fellis:

No2atheism,read what I wrote about publicity.
And really, (no condescending here) the earth is not a circle.
It really isn't, Good thing u acknowledged that.

I never said the earth was a circle, hence why then did you (@fellis) claim i said so, is that not deceit.

Better still can you kindly quote (copy and paste) where i said the earth was a circle.

I simply gave you a bible verses which referred to understanding the phrase "circle of the earth", now tell me what common sense explanation do you think that the bible was refering to when the bible said the "circle of the earth".

Off course a truthful mouth would clearly voice out that the bible says that the earth had a "curvature" like a circle, i.e. "it goes round and round". The bible did not say the earth itself was a "circle" shape (i.e. 3-dimensional, haba even egyptians already had circular chariot wheels hence ancient men already knew what a normal circle means). As such trying to claim i or the bible says the earth was a circle is simply a dis-genious attempt at dis-information.

Do me a favour go through both my last response to you and then also go through the thread link that i post to you in that last response and then give me a "line by line" and "point by point" rebuttal of the points I raised on that thread link and my responses on that thread link, clearly showing your answers and response in simple and easy to understand language so that all those reading would be able to know where you stand , what you stand for and what you are standing on.

Please let's check facts and quote references when offering rebuttals, it helps.

--------------

Finally please response to the topic of this thread and stop trying to divert attention away from the main topic of this thread, hence henceforth i would no longer respond to your statements that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread, since i do not want to allow you to succeed in mis-directing this thread from its main topic.

So @fellis, this threads raised the issues of Darfur versus Gaza, and African Muslims being worth less than Arab Muslims, the thread gives issues concerning that topic, kindly offer your response and intelligent rebuttal.

Stop the off topic comments,
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
clear the log from your eye first. . .

http://www.human-nature.com/nibbs/01/ogilvie.html

The seriousness of the threat presented by supremacist groups is reflected in the US Army's approach to anti-terrorism. In the prepublication edition of Force Protection: Antiterrorism 1997, it is noted that there exists within the United States, “an eclectic array of extremist organizations, which do not officially condone terrorism but may serve as breeding grounds for terrorist activities.” Of those extremist groups, there are those that either espouse supremacist causes, or foster discrimination or the deprivation of civil rights based on race or religion.[3] What concerns us most is the combination of the powerful factors of supremacist feeling and race discrimination with a militaristic attitude. With that combination, race-based theologies have turned from parlour talk into matters of life and death. Of much concern is that white racists, who call themselves “Christian” and who believe in a theology that gives divine justification to their beliefs, possess arsenals of high-technology weapons, the likes of which many Middle-East terrorists would be most jealous.[4]

Racist theology has today found itself powerful and influential voices. Of these, most prominent would be David Duke, former Ku Klux Klan leader, who was elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives. Duke proclaims that he has always been a believing Christian and that an integral part of his Christianity has been a theology of racial segregation. We read in his own work that in the name of race preservation, God has commanded genocide, segregation and anti-miscegenation, and today forbids racial intermarriage and the crossing of racial boundaries.[5] Duke's views are certainly on the fringe of Christian thinking, but he is only the visible voice of a wider movement of people whose theology conceives violence, hate, intimidation and race conflict to be in the name of God.

T
he Varieties of Christian Racist Theologies
White Supremacists

The first and perhaps most socially undesirable form of racist theology rests on the notion of white supremacy, which holds that “white people” are superior to all other races, and that their destiny in this life is to dominate those other peoples. White supremacist thinking in Christianity is not altogether unfamiliar, and can easily be found, for example, in the earlier writings of the Jehovah's Witnesses.[10] Their founder, C.T. Russell asserted that:

If nature favors the colored brethren and sisters in the exercise of humility it is that much to their advantage, if they are rightly exercised by it. A little, and our humility will work out for our good. A little while, and those who have been faithful to their Covenant of Sacrifice will be granted new bodies, spiritual, beyond the veil, where color and sex distinctions will be no more. A little while, and the Millennial kingdom will be inaugurated, which will bring restitution to all mankind.[11]

We also note that the Watchtower made use of bizarre pseudo-science in its race theologies. In answer to the Biblical question, “Can the Ethiopian change his skin?” the Watchtower replied “no,” but that God can do it, and will do so in the coming kingdom, citing the case of a Missouri boy who spontaneously turned from having black to white skin.[12] We would observe first, that contemporary Watchtower doctrine proclaims the equality of all races. However, in their infant days, the Jehovah's Witnesses certainly accommodated themselves to the prevailing view that black people were inferior to whites. While the Watchtower attempted to add a positive dimension to this supposed reality, by holding that the inferiority of black people would serve them well in God's service and the coming kingdom, it remains that their reading of Biblical texts was overshadowed by the assumption that society was right in presuming the inferiority of blacks.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) represents another group with supremacist beginnings, but which has now turned to a reformed position. In 1978, Spencer W. Kimball, the church's twelfth president, proclaimed that the “long-promised day” had arrived, in which every worthy man, black or white, could take up priesthood in the Latter Day Saints.[13] What makes the Latter Day Saints' position different to other Christians is the presence of scriptures not recognised outside of the church and belief in ongoing revelation within the church. Those scriptures found within the book of Mormon deal with the issue of race in a distinct manner. By way of example, Second Nephi recalls how God caused to come upon the iniquitous brethren a cursing so that, “wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.” This black skin, would cause them to be “loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.”[14] Elsewhere, black skin is stated to be a mark set upon the Lamanites. Dark skin would also serve as a sign of a people who were loathsome, “a filthy people, full of idleness and all manner of abominations.”[15] Such Latter Day Saints scriptures clearly manifest texts written in the social spirit of their times. The rhetoric of savage people, cursed by God and given to idleness and iniquity could serve very well to justify enslaving such people. One observes that such attitudes are not presented in the canonical scriptures of mainstream Christianity, which has lead to difficulties of interpretation for the Latter Day Saints. To be fair to the Latter Day Saints, it must be said that blacks have now been admitted to the lay priesthood. Moreover, the Mormon scriptures do mitigate the harshness of the texts described above. By way of example, Second Nehpi tells us that God invites all people to himself, “black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile.” Moreover, even though the Lamanites were cursed by God, the God-fearing are commanded not to revile the dark-skinned, but to remember their own filthiness and to remember that filth of dark skin came only because of their fathers' sins.[16] In spite of such mitigation of hatred, though, we still see the presumption of cursing, filthiness and inevitable subjugation of people on account of their blackness. That such scriptures exist explains why, despite the efforts of non-racist Latter Day Saints, the spectre of racism still hangs over that church.

While some churches have struggled to reform a history of white supremacy, others still boldly proclaim a gospel of white power. David Duke declares that God's program of genocide in the Old Testament was intended to preserve both Israel's bloodline and its place of superiority over all other peoples. In this way, the life-and-death struggle between Israel and its neighbours was seen not as a merely territorial conflict, but an effort to protect the God-intended superiority and separation of the Israelites. Duke continues by proclaiming the supremacy of European Christianity over and above that embraced by other “sub-white” races. He writes that:

Whatever the ethnic origins of the precursors of Christianity, over the centuries Christianity adopted a European cultural overlay both in its artistic expression and its religious tones. We can see those expressions in the breath-taking paintings of the Sistine Chapel, the sculpture of the Madonna and Child, the gothic cathedrals of Europe, and even in the classic Christmas carols that so deeply touch our hearts. Christianity is tightly wound within the heritage of Western Man. No race is so intrinsically Christian as the European, and I view all denominations that follow Christ whether they be Baptists or Catholics, Russian Orthodox or Methodist, Pentecostal or Mormons, as brothers in Christ. We may differ somewhat in our interpretation of the Scriptures, but all of us share our faith in Him.[17]
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2009
Another reason why Black Muslims are considered worthless compared to Arab Muslims.

Sudan = Ancient Nubia

Nubia =  Ancient land developed and sustained by Black Africans

Black Africans = descendants of Ham (i.e Cush, Egypt, Ethiopians, Zulus et al)

Arabs = Arabs are supposed descendants of Ishmael et ala

Sudanese Arabs =  Arabs descendants  that came from children via intermarriage between Arabs via emigration of Arabs into sudan or via raping of native black africans or via
other means.

Sudanese Arabs = Do not own sudan, just as white europeans do not own America. 

Below is a quote from someone (from the so called Muslim Brotherhood) who obviously supports Arabs and who is trying to twist and rewrite history, how sad is it that Black African Muslims are still blinded and delusioned not to know that not only are they in a false religion, they are also being considered to be slaves to the Arabs, just as whites considered blacks to be slaves to whites.

http://www.ikhwanweb.com/Article.asp?ID=19497&LevelID=1&SectionID=0

The delegation was headed by[b] Dr. Hammam El-Saeed[/b] (Head of Muslim Brotherhood office in Jordan) who condemned the decision to arrest the decision to arrest Al-Bashir, pointing out that this decision is a part of the attack series on Sudan which suffered from American “designated” ordeals and crisis, aiming at looting its fortunes and controlling its decisions. These attacks were preceded by aggression on Afghanistan, Iraq and Gaza in order to use them all in fragmenting Sudan and threatening its national security and to deprive it from its Arab and Islamic identity and to flame a civil conflict.

The ethnic cleansing is obviously in full swing, for Arabs to consider that Sudan has an Arab and Islamic identity, all of a sudden, Sudan no longer seems to belong to Black Africans now it seems they believe it belongs to Arabs and Islam.

olabowale, babs787 et al ,  its sad and i really pity you in your state of delusion and inferiority to the Arabs (talk of double wahala, on one hand you are suffering from racism from Whites on another hand you are also suffering from racism from Arabs, na wa o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2009
Once again abeg all serpents should please stop trying to divert this thread to off topic issues, let's remain on topic:

Darfur versus Gaza, and African Muslims being worth less than Arab Muslims, the thread gives issues concerning that topic, kindly offer your response and intelligent rebuttal.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by dayokanu(m): 3:03am On Mar 08, 2009
@Lagosboy,
There must be so much oil in the Balkans for the US to lead NATO forces there. or so much oil in Afghanistan
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 5:57am On Mar 08, 2009

How can Sudan be part of the Arab League, yet Arabs are in the minority. How come!?. Well that is simple because Arabs are in control of the government (How is that so you might ask, frankly i also have absolutely no idea).

Sudan's main export i.e. crude oil is situated in the lands of the Black Africans Sudanese, hence not only are Arabs colonising and robbing Africans of their lands, they are also stealing their natural resource.

The following population census data would make you understand why Black African Muslims are traitors against their own African blood relation in Sudan (i.e. the Sudanese Black African Muslims) despite that all Africans come from the same bloodline in contrast to the Arabs who come from a completely different bloodline. because they refuse to support their blood but instead are keeping quiet by supporting the Arab Muslims in the genocide against the Sudanese Black African Muslims.

Sudan's Population consist of

- 69% Black African Sudanese
- 31% Arab Sudanese and other minorities.

I really wish that the Messiah would come quickly because a lot of defenceless people are really being cheated of their land, live and heritage by either the West or the Islamic World (evil people and evil bloodlines) doing things that are pure evil. THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF, because Bible believers cannot retaliate for anything (its sin and not permitted in the bible) hence Arabs and Muslims are always at an advantage when it comes to genocide and violence. I am basically fuming right now,

Now i understand why part of the reason Isaac was chosing over Ishmeal,

I have completely lost any form of respect for any black african muslim, for the mere fact that they are simply standing around doing nothing for their fellow Africans in Sudan, yet they seem to willing to go an die for the same arabs against america and the jews. How hypocritical and stupid and clueless can they be before they open their eyes,

The annoying thing is that these Arabs are supposed to be descendants of an Egyptian Mother (i.e. Hagar the mother of Ishmeal), Hagar was an Egyptian (Egyptians are supposed to be black skin being descendants of Ham i.e. Egyptians are actually Africans just like the Nubians - Black African Sudanese). Hence Arabs doing all these evil to the Black African Sudanese are merely only committing genocide against their distance cousins from the mother side of Ishmeal.

It is really makking my blood boil that Whites and Arabs seem to be gettting away with all these evil and atrocities against the Black African, without even showing any kind of remorse, yet the Arab League has the audacity to make it look like Sudan is an Arab country being bullied by the west.

Olabowale, babs787, yousouph, Lagosboy et al, you have all completely lost any little bit of respect that i had for you, how can you people and other black muslims just sit around doing nothing, despite that your fellow black africans in sudan are being robbed of their land, resources and property and heritage by the arabs who invaded their land and are thus controlling their country.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2009
see this confused retard speaking out of both sides of his mouth -

in a another thread you refer to the wester nations as christian nations that can ' wipe out all muslim nations if they so choose.

in this thread, you start whining about the same western nations

please, we do not need the respect of a mad , misguided unbeliever, you can save that for your white masters

your ignorance is appalling

your so called religion is responsible for more genocide, misery and poverty than Islam can ever be.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2009
in a another thread you refer to the wester nations as christian nations that can ' wipe out all muslim nations' if they so choose.

Just pointing out the blindingly obvious in that the muslim nations and world are benefitting from the fact that Bible beleivers cannot retaliate otherwise most muslims would not even be alive to shout "allahu [i]is not [/i]arkbar".

By the way stick to the point of this thread, or better still go and tell who deleted the other theads to quickly come and delete this one while you still have the chance to do so,
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by focused123(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
It is a common knowledge that Arabs look down upon black people. Arabs have no respect what so ever for black people. All these expain why African people are treated as scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries.

In Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Mauritania and the rest of the African countries, Africans are treated as the scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries. They are second-class citizens at the very best in their own countries. Blacks in these countries cannot aspire to positions of respect or authority. There are hardly Africans in high government positions in Arab governed African countries.

In Algeria, Arabs throw stones at black people, including diplomats, in markets and other public places.

Hundreds of blacks who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards black Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why blacks bother to be Muslim.

Islamization is not the problem in Sudan because the majority Furnawi people of Darfur are Moslems. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions) , Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

God have mercy !
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2009
The same way you see white different from you is the same way they view you, discrimination cannot be rid off forever on earth,
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2009
focused123:

It is a common knowledge that Arabs look down upon black people. Arabs have no respect what so ever for black people. All these expain why African people are treated as scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries.

In Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Mauritania and the rest of the African countries, Africans are treated as the scum of the earth in Arab controlled African countries. They are second-class citizens at the very best in their own countries. Blacks in these countries cannot aspire to positions of respect or authority. There are hardly Africans in high government positions in Arab governed African countries.

In Algeria, Arabs throw stones at black people, including diplomats, in markets and other public places.

Hundreds of blacks who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards black Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why blacks bother to be Muslim.

Islamization is not the problem in Sudan because the majority Furnawi people of Darfur are Moslems. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions) , Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

God have mercy !

Thank you for recognising the fact that most (if not all) of those countries actually belongs to the Black Natives of those countries, who were invaded by the Arabs . . . a long time ago.
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 1:33am On Nov 30, 2009
Historical blunder all in the name of antagonizing islam
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola  1:

Historical blunder all in the name of antagonizing islam

EDIT:

Tell me what you know about history . . .

- Arabs started controlling North Africa around 639AD . . . . grin grin grin

- The Arabs in North Africa are not indigenous to the place . . .just as white europeans in America are not indigenous to the place.

- Arabs are colonialist murderers and Europeans are colonialist murderers . . .they are the same there is no difference between the two. The only difference is that one of them is more sophisticated than the other . . .

- North Africa was Black Man's area . . .or where did you think some Black African cultures migrated from

grin grin grin grin grin

EDIT:

Abuzola do not let me lecture you on history (with the little that i think i know  grin) . . . i would advise you stick to cramming and reciting the quran . . .
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 1:46am On Nov 30, 2009
Have u ever seen me quoting history on NL ? Thats because i don't like posting long story, even my replies are short, history are manipulated by the west, heavens knows thats why i don't bother with the enuf efizi ta£k
Re: Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims by 0hsisi: 1:50am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Have u ever seen me quoting history on NL ? Thats because i don't like posting long story, even my replies are short, history are manipulated by the west, heavens knows thats why i don't bother with the enuf efizi ta£k

Seriously,is this what they teach you guys to say at those your little koranic schools?
This is about the only thing I hear from Muslims on this site
The west this,the west that
One could forgive a pediatric almajiri for saying that but you grown up ones ought to come up with something more mature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures In Islam / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians / The Healthy FAST; Tips To A Healthy RAMADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.