Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) (1221 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by Kylez(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
This is my own point of view following a thread I saw some time ago by a female on how she would want her hubby to propose to her.
So it got me thinking, how do I propose to my future wife, and I came up with a couple of ideas.

1. The Maze: this will make it look like a game, make her go hunting for the question, and here's how you do it, get her a book and wrap it.
When she opens it, she should see a short poem telling her you love her, and at the end it should direct her to her drawer, she should find a nice smart phone, maybe the iPhone 6+ grin, a note should be there to tell her to on it, on switching it on, she should see a welcome note saying:'Will You Marry Me?' wink .if you want you can add another direction telling her to go somewhere, she should find a diamond ring there.

2. The Chef: treat her to dinner in YOUR home,(if you can't cook ,buy as a sharp naijaboiy , but don't tell her you bought it grin ) , then after she must have had a nice dish , tell her you are getting her a nice dessert, then bring in a covered plate and when she opens it, she should find 'will you marry me?' written with food wink or you can try the 'all popular' put a ring in champagne or food, but if she swallow am , bros, O.Y.O ooo!

3. The SuperHero: I particularly like this, dress up as a super hero who wears a mask, perhaps spiderman or captain America, get a group of fake thugs to attack her on her way home (IN BROAD DAY LIGHT oo) , they shouldn't harm her , just pretend they are going to steal her bag and deal with her, then all of a sudden, you come out of nowhere, fight almost real' choreographed fighting moves, and save the damsel in distress, the bad guys run away and you remove your mask and VOILA! bring the ring and pop the question. She'll definitely love this! wink
DISCLAIMER: DON'T TRY IT WHERE YOU KNOW THEY LYNCH THIEVES grin, you and your thugs are O.Y.O grin

4. The Celebrity Question: quite expensive, buy you and her a VVIP ticket to a celebrity show e.g AY Live, pay the celeb to call you both on stage and you do the needful wink

5. The Beach Sky View: Another expensive one, go to the beach, you both lying in the sand, pay an EXPERT stunt plane pilot to fly across and write the BIG QUESTION with the plane's smoke or fly a banner overhead with her name and then get the ring out with her family and friends coming out of hiding.

So this are my top 5 ways I'll consider proposing to 'her', hope the ladies like it... grin

cc: Lalasticlala
MizMyColi
Ishilove
NaijaBoiy
Twaci

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by powerfulsettingz: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
wink grin angry
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by boboLIL(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Any0ne can serve
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by icekream(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Too much of movies bro... Guess u got that super hero idea from boy Alinko(Baba Ajasco)... Hope u know say him friends(the thugs) beat hell out of him when he came visiting them in prison.
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by Princessderaa(f): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2015
dia future hubby I love number 1,2,&4
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
This Op ehn! grin

I dey come make I read. cheesy
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Too much movie watching

Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by valmunich(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Too much movie watching
I couldn't agree more angry
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by nobosaba(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Any which way will do it.... BEcause it's not the proposal that make a good marriage........ But number 3 I kinda like more
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Which of una nor dey watch too much movies?
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by okirewaju(f): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
I like 1 and 4

3 seems scary!
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by Omotayor123(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Princessderaa:
Why don't you love number 3 grin
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by omusiliyu(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Issorite
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by gabbidonb(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Princessderaa:
ehich one u like best na
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by Ivanspring(f): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
4 is nice
Re: 5 Ways I Want To Propose To My Future Wife (HIT Or MISS?) by ceefwesh(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
all this girls saying 4 is nice so una wan finish the money b4 d wedding abi... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Part 2 Of Legon Level 200 Girl Sending N*ked Pictures For Money.see HERE / Should I Tell Him??? / Am I Doing The Right Thing? ( Please Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.