Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) (57164 Views)

House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo) / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Rilwayne001: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Very easy. Just find wheel barrow and some boys to pack those granite somewhere else, possibly sell it.

my2cent
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by poshbrave(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Childish attitude display

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good one.
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Expsbterror(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
No dulling oooo

Court wld have been nice but "justice delayed is justice denied"

Now the media is unto oga senator. .

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by ManTiger(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sunofgod:
Is there no court in Abuja again?

Uncivilized people,

If someone breaks their leg or ankle on those stones who's liable to pay compensation?
There is no LAW in NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by kfrosh: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wetin you dey find for here, you no suppose dey Jumat service or Shrine as the case may be.
koikoi2:
Una no dey go church? Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by nunzk: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
The landlord try. As a kano man what he wld ve done is to go to kano and import these leprousy dudes and camp them there. Tenant go run like ay witch de chase am.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by blaise26abj(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
29 what is d address of the hotel in Apo? I will offer to come and carry those granites for free. Make I make free money from their wahala. Yeye people. Agbayas behaving like small children.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by fabmuazu7(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Real Beef

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by markidoo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Let the madness begin

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Beesluv: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Kwnkwaso and his madness comes to mind

What of shekarau
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by horla32: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!..e don dey hapun again oooo…. Slap the person beside you and get one free!It is real, i have tried it and i just received mine now.For double or more, Please try it with a policeman or soldier and your life will never remain the same. Hurry now and getyours ,offer valid while stock lasts!!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by horla32: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Beesluv: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
nunzk:
The landlord try. As a kano man what he wld ve done is to go to kano and import these leprousy dudes and camp them there. Tenant go run like ay witch de chase am.

DUMB!!! So no leprosy in Abuja
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sunofgod:

Uncivilized people,

If someone breaks their leg or ankle on those stones who's liable to pay compensation?

My brother, there are courts in Abuja.
And u can't tell me that it is possible for an Abuja land lord not to know the roads that lead to the court rooms.

But it doesn't just work that way.

Our justice system is not that swift and predictable.

Before they will collect a rent/debt for someone , it might take a very long time, and sometimes it could even get twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by seanby4konji: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
craziness...

Thats how they go about disgracing us on national tv...

Can they not go to court

Well the court is also a corrupt place full of corrupt judges...
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by sammyhilfiger(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
:osenator still owe debts.....whatsoever happened to the money he must have looted

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Coolcash1: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Owing rent for 48 months? Wicked tenant. These are the kind of people we have in this country. Denying people of their benefit. I know the man would be owing his staff salary. The guy should just do the needful. After all, he is making money from his hotel biz so he should not deny the landlord of his money.

Nice one landlord. However, you need to get sharp sands too grin

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:
Thief Vs Thief = ?? undecided

Let them settle themselves jare.

You mean they should settle out of court

Lol
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by beejeh(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
i tutor kids of this rich men and women and yet they owe me, buh dat doesn't give me d rite to kidnap der kids for lord sake.
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by myklangelo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na dem dem ppl na.

Make anyone wey strong pass chop the others head na.
Next na to use bulldozer

I have an entertaining article on bridal makeup on wedding days. Women read up n enjoy your Sunday.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by anonimi: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sunofgod:

Uncivilized people,

How do you know court has not been involved already without good result?

As for compensation, the landlord most likely and that is AFTER the injured person has shown that s/he exercised DUE DILIGENCE to avoid such harm.

In short, it is in ALL our interest to ensure our courts work for EVERYONE as is done in the UK, Canada, US etc.
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by dgeepat(f): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Landlord travel n c
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by nunzk: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
U must be owing rent to object. No d abuja 1's de get treatment. Na kano u go get hot and fresh 1's. I knw pesin wey do am but after d house got a full renovation and change over
Beesluv:

DUMB!!! So no leprosy in Abuja
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
D landlord must be an ikwerre man

Lmao grin... You obviously didn't read it... tongue
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by eph12(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
D landlord must be an ikwerre man
You didn't see former kano governor there?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Mannylex(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Opinedecandid:

You mean they should settle out of court

Lol

Bruv, wherever they wish to settle is their business. Be it in court or their joint. They are both big men.
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Furking photoshopped photo. Real pics please?!
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by nunzk: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oga ur own too much. The tenant should pay d rent owed. U did not hear 4 yrs is being owed?most times court will grant vacant possession, rent owed is sorry.
anonimi:

How do you know court has not been involved already without good result?

As for compensation, the landlord most likely and that is AFTER the injured person has shown that s/he exercised DUE DILIGENCE to avoid such harm.

In short, it is in ALL our interest to ensure our courts work for EVERYONE as is done in the UK, Canada, US etc.
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by beyoncausme: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
pay up ur rent MR...

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Vodkka(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b][/b]comment later
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by yomi007k(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sunofgod:

Uncivilized people,

Justice system is dead.

U wud spend money and lifetime just to get it in this part of d world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.