Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) (57167 Views)

House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo) / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Bakass(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
dat was one of the bad habit of badluck jonathans governmemt owing workers and looting. thank god change has come
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Jumpovame: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
When craze jam craze,one of the craze must bow.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

Hehe tongue
so hws ur evening goin?
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
.... Landlord Lordland trouble

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by rabbuy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
People would think that with all this huge amount of money government officials are looting that they will be generous on the contrary wealthy men re the most selfish and stingy set.. How will an ex-senator be owing what's his excuses
I am not surprised its by miracle that you get money outta their hands...
Not like am pained cause I am on that ladder but that's just too ridiculous..

Make no clanger we belong to the cordon blue

1 Like

Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
so hws ur evening goin?

Typicalembarassed... Sundays are always like that for me.... Don't question this statement tongue
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
D landlord must be an ikwerre man
nor b lie
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

Typicalembarassed... Sundays are always like that for me.... Don't question this statement tongue
lmao I dnt need ifa priest to tell me its always boring... Cmon, it can be a whole lot fun if u want it to be... Leme take u out for a drink..
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by tushburg(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Oga read na
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by lordkay10(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao I dnt need ifa priest to tell me its always boring... Cmon, it can be a whole lot fun if u want it to be... Leme take u out for a drink..

Oya less go cool.. Take the nearest flight down here... grin
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

Oya less go cool.. Take the nearest flight down here... grin
lol its night already.. Would it be cool by u if we make it dis weekend?
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its night already.. Would it be cool by u if we make it dis weekend?

It's not about "LOL" Am currently in abj, am counting the days already... Cant wait to return back to lagos...
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

It's not about "LOL" Am currently in abj, am counting the days already... Cant wait to return back to lagos...
aww... Wish u safe trip bak... Like hw many days left?
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
aww... Wish u safe trip bak... Like hw many days left?

That i really can't say... 2wkz 3wkz tops...
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

That i really can't say... 2wkz 3wkz tops...
am still around... Will keep in touch wid around then
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
am still around... Will keep in touch wid around then

Yes, you're always very much aroundgrin... Btw, isn't it past your bed time. smiley
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

Yes, you're always very much aroundgrin... Btw, isn't it past your bed time. smiley
wats d time nw?
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d time nw?
undecided Quarter past your bed time..
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shezhawt:

undecided Quarter past your bed time..
lol.. Its still early... Besides i"m self employed.. wink
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by uncutz(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
ahaaa I think I saw it yesterday at Durumi II while going to see a client by Savannah estate. the hotel is by Savannah estate junction facing okachukwu ministry
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
no insult my ppl oh cheesy

Its moore like igbo biafrans.
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Hilaskee(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2015
You must be stupid for saying so. Is Abuja or Kano an Ikwerre land? Or is there a senator from Ikwerre in the past or present dispensation? Rubbish talk!
Cutehector:
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Hilaskee:
You must be stupid for saying so. Is Abuja or Kano an Ikwerre land? Or is there a senator from Ikwerre in the past or present dispensation? Rubbish talk!
what I mean is dat he must hav d traits of most ikwerre landlords.. Pls dnt say I am stupid... U dnt want me to insult ur entire family dis mornin.. Hw abt we play civil alright. wink
Re: Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) by Andersonuko: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2016
the action of the landlord Is unjustified given the fact that there are guests in the hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.