Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Be Prepared, Don't Miss The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadry) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Be Prepared, Don't Miss The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadry) (749 Views)

How To Identify​ The Night Of Qadr(Night Of Majesty) / Can I Eat The Food Prepared By My Girlfriend During Ramadan / Lailatul Qadr: It's Significance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Prepared, Don't Miss The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadry) by Bimpe29: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
ODD NIGHTS STARTING FROM NEXT TUESDAY.

Tuesday 7th July

Thursday 9th July

Saturday 11th July

Monday 13th July

Wednesday 15th July

Please try and make the most of these night. One of those night could be Laylat al-Qadr. May Allah accept you dua's.

Please let others know so we all can make preparations for those nights, for we seek the Night of Majesty in the last 10 nights of Ramadan Inshaa Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Be Prepared, Don't Miss The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadry) by maryam6(f): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Inshaa Allah nd may ALLAH bless u 4 dis.
Cc muhdG

1 Like

Re: Be Prepared, Don't Miss The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadry) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
maryam6:
Inshaa Allah nd may ALLAH bless u 4 dis.
Thanks for the reminder, Allaah Bamu sa'a
Re: Be Prepared, Don't Miss The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadry) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Wow, I can't wait cool

(1) (Reply)

Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum / Why You Must Stop Saying Baba God As A Muslim / Islam And Their Moonlight Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.