Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family (5924 Views)

Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase / My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by JJYOU: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
JustGood:

The fact that you dont know that there are western women who do this leaves me with no choice but to discontinue this. Get out a little more. Get a job or something where you meet more people and you might see a little more than you know now.

You dont know what happens and you refer to another person as naive
this thread is not about you bros. you have moved from America women to western women. didn't know America = western world.
can you kindly tell me where in the west women are falling over themselves for your Nigerian men. stop believing lies. i lived in London for ages cant remember seeing Nigerians being rushed by western women.

i am patiently waiting.

as for getting a job, surprise surprise by Gods grace i dont need one will never need one. just tell me where i need to go and watch me go with a one way ticket.

can i ask why you think it is okay for a man to go about deceiving this young lady and her family?
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by squizar: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2009
from the way i understand it, a baby given birth to today cannot possibly be carried on the back the same day of birth, so, I'll say, maybe his sister does not like you. undecided undecided
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by Badriyyah(f): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2009
Geez everyone stop badgering the girl. So, she was dating a man who is seperated and promised to file for divorce, it wasn't wise, but don't come here acting like you are all Saints and have the right to judge. Pathetic.

My Dear, move on, I know you must be hurting, love sometimes makes us do crazy things and not see people for who they truely are. He is not worth it and you will definately find love somewhere else. But also be very cautious, men lie a lot, and in Nigeria I won't buy the "I'm seperated" story, if he is really interested, tell him to come back with the Divorce papers. Don't waste your tears on a stupid man who couldn't be man enough to face the truth.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by spikedcylinder: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2009
First mistake: You agreed todate a married men who has not divorced his wife and is proposing to marry you

Saw this on the first page and my reaction was. . . . shocked

What is wrong with dating separated men? His divorce wasn't finalised (according to him) and he wasn't even living with his wife. She went to his house anytime she pleased, she met all his family and he met all hers. How is this wrong? With that kind of background, it is difficult for alarm bells to ring in her head. Or is there a sacred text somewhere that says people musn't marry divorced people? I don't get this.

@ OP,
The deed is done. It must hurt like hell but you've got to move on and explain this embarrassment to your family, I'm sure they'll understand, support you and assist you in reigning curses on the modafocker. Anyone could have fallen prey to this kind of deceit and believe me, you won't be the last.

You will heal, eventually. You might just need to step outside your dating cycle though, leave the losers be. wink
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by cliveland: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2009
simply put though with tremedious apologies women are soooooooooooooooooooooooo dummmmmb!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just, no only wish my own sis would allow me a pee into theirlove lives b4 dy make same mistakes. u were lucky 2 have some insight to d kind of man he was/is, but never took it serious, a kid from main wife, anoda from some teen affair as he claimed, what,

although it took a lot of reading to get ur mesage however, u dont any adviser to tell u 2 get lost asap from dis mister man.

put ursef together n move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by SisiEko1(f): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2009
Eleda mi! The Tabon in this post almost sent my vivienne tam hp to hell, My Goodness,
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by erady(f): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2009
My dear sister it's not the end of the world, All u have to do is to thank GOD that someone told u is married nd had a baby boy, If not u would ve been d one giving birth to dat baby. before u will realized is married nd it would ve been too late. lipsrsealed
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by joobreel(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
abeg drop the good-for-nothing guy and move forward
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by spoilt(f): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
I dont understand why you need a bunch of random strangers to tell you that he's up to no good. The irritating part is that despite all our advice, you'll probably go back for more doses of ill treatment. grin . undecided
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by JustGood(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
JJYOU:

this thread is not about you bros. you have moved from America women to western women. didn't know America = western world.
can you kindly tell me where in the west women are falling over themselves for your Nigerian men. stop believing lies. i lived in London for ages cant remember seeing Nigerians being rushed by western women.

i am patiently waiting.

as for getting a job, surprise surprise by Gods grace i dont need one will never need one. just tell me where i need to go and watch me go with a one way ticket.

can i ask why you think it is okay for a man to go about deceiving this young lady and her family?

Ok so the thread is about you

Just so you know, American women are western women!
If you lived in London as you claimed, you will know that white women fall over themselves to taste black men . . . oh maybe you just restricted to the Nigerian community in Peckham (as I already told you, you need to go out and mix a little more).

If you really understand English language, please show me where I have said it is okay for anyone to decieve another. Are you a woman by any chance? Just trying to be the winner in every discussion even by twisting things.

while you're at it, can I ask you why you think it is good for a girl to be stupid and to date married men?
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by classictim(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2009
It is not my intention to castigate or denigrate my erudite colleagues in this forum, but i must say it is a barbaric act to laugh at a person who come to you for help. I know some of you are jobless or under-employed english teachers and you want to advertise yourselves, no wonder you make mockery of her use of english instead of proffering solution to her problem. I am highly dissappointed.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by nethacker(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2009
@Jcob,ur comment wasn't necessary If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.

Administrators please caution Jcob.His comment was unfair.The poor lady narrated her ordeal so we can all give our piece of advice and not to condemn her which jcob did.Please do something so that pple won't hide their feelings.One person's advice can change a life for good and forever.
@poster,it's better u just move on.follow ur heart and don't be deceived by the word LOVE.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by oxpenny(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Good 4 u. How would u have felt if that guy divorced his wife in order to marry u; Happy? . Na devil punish u cus u deserve it. Husband snatcher.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2009
HISTORY WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF, thats why men never learn from history.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by pmdaboh(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
@Poster

When you found out he was still legally married, you continued in a sexual relationship with him. If the man wanted to move forward with you, or any woman, to pursue you to the point that he could make you his legal wife; he would have. The fact that he is still legally married to his wife should have opened your eyes that he wanted the best of both worlds.

Why are you asking us what to do. I think it is obvious. Men cannot use a woman who does not allow herself to be used. Now you know he was having sex with you and his legal wife at this same time. The question is, "will you continue to be with him now that YOU KNOW the real deal". If you decide to be with him anyway, whatever he takes you through is what you ALLOW him to do. There are no deceptions now, for you know the truth.

The choice is up to you, but think on this. You may become someone's wife one day. Would you want your husband to have sex with another woman on the side like you willing are doing with him. We all REAP what we sow.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by FBS: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2009
sometimes you wonder why such things happen?
The signs were written on the wall and we just fail to see or acknowledge them.
This thing called love. . .

What can you do? Talk to your mum/dad about it. Doing this alone maybe very difficult.
Re: My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family by slimfine(f): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2009
I mean, dating a man who is not legally divorced is BAD idea becuase between God and man, he is still married.

If I were you, I will supress whatever emotions I have for him and move farrrrrrrrrrr on with my life. Are you kidding? if u have anyself worth, go your with your head on this one not your heart. And stop asking us what to do cos you know this guy is bad NEWS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses / My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.