Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (38478 Views)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / PHOTO Of DSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by pBuhari(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Papa Buhari is confused and misled
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by kromoto: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
The OP should be arrested and questioned. How did you get this memo? Just incase you don't know you can be jailed under the Official Secret Act (OSA).

Nairaland is allowing risky posts that will jeopardize it very soon. This is journalism taken too far.

This topic should be pulled down. People should stop divulging official matters online.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by TheFreeOne: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2015

Unintelligent people always look for a scapegoat.
||-Ernest Bevin
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by chinedusamson(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
so?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by omonnakoda: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Neduzze5:
And the witch hunting begins!! embarassed

So in essence, we now have two DauraDullardists in Aso Rock??

Naija is in trouble!!

Fear "North"

This government has shown that it is a government of the north, by the north and for the north.

If you agree, click like embarassed
rubbih when did South had power did they unite ? They chose to settle old score and engage in pettiness. Then we had government of militants and impunity

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by berlusconib2: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
OK I don hear Next!!!

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by samcidon(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
God is still God.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by rozey247(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
very gud.. things most be done the right way. Let it be review, those that are due n have the requirement shuld be taken bck while those promoted unjustly should nt only be demoted bt should be made to refund all the benefits they hav got through that politically motivated promotion they got.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by eaglechild: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:
These are confidential and restricted document meant for the service consumption and not for the general public, my prayer for the person divulging such information to the public and also other moles in the organisation is that they will never have peace of mind and rest in their career, for God sake this isn't fair no matter how disgruntled that person or people are, they shouldn't be doing these. Mod you people should not just post anything sent to you online please.
Confidential indeed.

Do you think we are in a military junta?

This is a democracy.

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by myklangelo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just like in a military takeover, give positions to only your trusted friends and kill off the enemy.
Buhari will so be wishing that he still has the gun, many suPporters of GEJ would have bitten the dust.
Thank God the worst he can do is to show his enemies his dirty buttocks.

I have an entertaining article on bridal makeup on wedding days. Women read up n enjoy your Sunday.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by trappatoni(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oautce:
You know your house is not in order when an internal memo of DSS leaks....that agency needs cleansing!
May the good Lord bless you for this comment. Imagine a secret service that cannot prevent such delicate document from leaking out. This agency has lost his place already. And some myopic individuals will still view this reorganization along ethnic lines, only God knows the kind of youths we're breeding in Nigeria. SMH

7 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by basswoodd2222: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
PLS IS THIS HOW BUHARI BELONGS TO EVERYTHING? LAWAL SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING HIM
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by kromoto: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaglechild:

Confidential indeed.

This is a democracy.

Stop being childish. Democracy does not mean people should divulge official documents. People like you cannot be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaglechild:

Confidential indeed.

This is a democracy.
What do you my friend these is an intelligent organisation and not a media organistion, do you think you are privy to know everything? Democracy indeed so even their operation plan should be published to the public too since you want to know everything.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by betty202020(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Neduzze5:
And the witch hunting begins!! embarassed

So in essence, we now have two DauraDullardists in Aso Rock??

Naija is in trouble!!

Fear "North"

This government has shown that it is a government of the north, by the north and for the north.

If you agree, click like embarassed
have u not heared of northernocracy and dauracratic system of govt. if u have not hear this before then call me a LEXICOGRAPHER. How many likes for me?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Ayietim(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hide your worries, pains and frustrations in the shelter of your home, your neighbour's shelter is hiding worse.
http://ayietim.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by maximilian19(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
na him sabi.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by odams4life: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Change is here!!! Baba plsssssss try and visit Immigration service,prisons,customs etc with such.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by MARKone(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
How did this even get out to the public undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by adajiemma: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
This will teach her a lesson, not all that glitters are gold.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by cbrass(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:
These are confidential and restricted document meant for the service consumption and not for the general public, my prayer for the person divulging such information to the public and also other moles in the organisation is that they will never have peace of mind and rest in their career, for God sake this isn't fair no matter how disgruntled that person or people are, they shouldn't be doing these. Mod you people should not just post anything sent to you online please.

What's your problem with this, are you related to maryln orga or what angry fyi the s in sss has been replaced with D so...

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Kenobus: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Daura shall be demoted too. GEJ has said it that his govt shall be prosecuted. There is God. I blame GEJ for allowing Jega to do hom in
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by epidi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
richidinho:
Innocent woman

When is Buhari demoting Shekau?

Innocent indeed.She should be thanking God that she still has her job bcoz she rubbished that profession by her conduct and utterances.

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by JUBILEE2000: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
kromoto:
The OP should be arrested and questioned. How did you get this memo? Just incase you don't know you can be jailed under the Official Secret Act (OSA).

Nairaland is allowing risky posts that will jeopardize it very soon. This is journalism taken too far.

This topic should be pulled down. People should stop divulging official matters online.

FOI BILL
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by blackpanda: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
God bless baba buhari!
Am in love wit this man

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by AchieverBAO(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
I doubt if the leaker of this memo will not face similar fate of fired CSO and Administrative officers to PMB. Anyway this is good for public scrutiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
No problem..I trust the judgement of Buhari's administration ...my vote has not been in vain full stop

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Oluaso: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
how does this impove the lot of the down trodden?

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by richidinho(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
epidi:

Innocent indeed.She should be thanking God that she still has her job bcoz she rubbished that profession by her conduct and utterances.

She rubished ordinary profession....Shekau is rubishing human lifes for your info

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by kromoto: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

FOI BILL

FOI doesn't work that way. You apply to an organization before FOI is activated. This is a clear case of one lousy busy body mole divulging classified documents. When you get a job you will understand my point.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Mordyb: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
t
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Excellentmind: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

You were happy reading about issues like this during GEJ. Now Buhari is in charge and you want it stopped. You dreaming!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.