Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (38504 Views)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / PHOTO Of DSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by IBBG(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
kromoto:
The OP should be arrested and questioned. How did you get this memo? Just incase you don't know you can be jailed under the Official Secret Act (OSA).

Nairaland is allowing risky posts that will jeopardize it very soon. This is journalism taken too far.

This topic should be pulled down. People should stop divulging official matters online.
story story. Make we hear somtin abeg with jail. The corrupt politicians that are supposed to be jailed are walking freely.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jonathan almost destroy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Neduzze5(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
mathskill:

Imbecìle çunt

Nitwit
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by dougivilla(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
folabayo1:
Oya tanoids come and see. Baba in action tongue
Where the free food, allowee, NEPA light, Chibok girls, poverty allegation wey e promise us na so so sack, replace with brothers, demote, travel travel and complain we dey here every day from PMB when BH don almost decimate North east finish!!

Useless actions. Person way him house dey burn, dey house dey pursue rats no be mumu? If the person happen to be president, then na mumu president.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
good!
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Forwetinnah: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
sean079:
sahara reporters should be condemned for posting this hard copy of the said doc. i beleive no court of law asking SR to provide evidence that ogar has been demoted why then are they going all the way to show sensitive doc

Unfortunately they've not been able to get us Buhari's WASC from Cambridge, neither have they seen his original Asset declaration. Sowore for Kirikiri!! His time will surely come
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
cbrass:

What's your problem with this, are you related to maryln orga or what angry fyi the s in sss has been replaced with D so...
So you are happy abi has anything be added to your account? Fyi she is a fulfilled woman pray to reach that her height in your choosen career .

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by billyG(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
meforyou1:
Buhari is threading through a foolish path by this action. Successive governments don't revert the promotions of public or civil servants. And he remember power is transient
what is dia performance 2 earn them this bogus promo.we still hav terrorism,militants,cultist,ritualist,kidnapping, even seditious Radio biafra.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by billyG(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
meforyou1:
Buhari is threading through a foolish path by this action. Successive governments don't revert the promotions of public or civil servants. And he remember power is transient
what is dia performance 2 earn them this bogus promo in d 1st place we still hav terrorism,militants,cultist,ritualist,kidnapping, even seditious Radio biafra.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Excellentmind:

You were happy reading about issues like this during GEJ. Now Buhari is in charge and you want it stopped. You dreaming!
Everything is politics ignorants creatures, when do you even start following politicial issues in your life? Just because of the last concluded election you think you grounded on political issues?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by sule5727: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:
These are confidential and restricted document meant for the service consumption and not for the general public, my prayer for the person divulging such information to the public and also other moles in the organisation is that they will never have peace of mind and rest in their career, for God sake this isn't fair no matter how disgruntled that person or people are, they shouldn't be doing these. Mod you people should not just post anything sent to you online please.
SWAT ok!!!
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by babestella: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
OK, so the new DSS & SSS appointees will not do the bidding of APC when they get to office right?

The sooner you know that every institution in Nigeria is politicised the better. That is the world of politics.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaglechild:

There is nothing confidential about a public memo.

This is not a covert operation.
What made it public? Is it because one frustrated fool divulged an official information to lazy journalist look for sensational topics to sell.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
billyG:

what is dia performance 2 earn them this bogus promo in d 1st place we still hav terrorism,militants,cultist,ritualist,kidnapping, even seditious Radio biafra.
I am talking of public service. Do you work in DSS to know what they have done? Do you know how many of them that were affected by the witch-hunting of one individual?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
bankyblue:

Is simply called freedom of information
You are lazy man for using that term wrongly, go and do little research on foi and find out information that are under that category.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

You are lazy man for using that term wrongly, go and do little research on foi and find out information that are under that category.
do you listen to people that know nothing of public service rules?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Can any patriotic Nigerian in all good conscience quarrel with this Memo considering the most infamous conduct of the former DGSSS Ekpenyong who allowed the Agency to be bastardised by politicians who politicised its operations to its detriment. Such compromised staff must not take any benefit from the era of impunity - that's the best way to put the Agency back on the path of sanity!
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
HARDDON:

Confidential my foot!
We knew all that Gej did, now u want to hide the evuls of this DauraDullard?

Ain't no hiding place!
Instead of appointing ministers n get down to brasstrack, building upon all his predessesor did, the dullard is busy witchhunting And littering d seat of power with his fellow almajiris.
Does of u that voted this negative change, enjoy it
You are even confused yourself, are you in support of one frustrated and untrained staff divulging info to journalist or what are you even saying co I didn't mention any political issue or witch hunting am talking about ethics.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by dougivilla(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
wirinet:

Although i hope Buhari would be more equitable in the distribution of key political positions, i would ask whiners and wailers to please shut up. When GEJ for making Igbos the pillars of his administration and all key political appointments was going to South South (mostly Ijaws) and South east, they were cheerleading him on, now they are crying murder when Buhari decides to appoint his own pillars. I warned over a year ago that what goes around comes around and that GEJ cannot remain in power forever, that if another region (north or south west) takes over, they would be paid back in their own coin.

I hope Buhari should be magnanimous and give them some key positions in his government.
Where then is the promised change.

Hypocrisy is defined as joining some gworo, burukutu and kunu consumming hooligans to shout shengi changee, shange and then come back later to defend the old order. Its perhaps more than hypocrisy, maybe foolishness!!!
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Involution is what will kill this government. Recently secret and confidential documents have been flying out in the open concerning key government agencies like DSS, CBN, NNPC etc due to witch hunting. Buhari should remember that power is transient
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by nkemdi89(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
meforyou1:
do you listen to people that know nothing of public service rules?
Dss is an intelligent organisation that keeps all their activities secret. Not for public use that's why they have a spoke person that brief the public from time to time about activities neccessary for public consumption, so an hard copy of a confidential document which probable supposed to be in a file was printed and released by a disgruntled staff is also part of foi?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oautce:
You know your house is not in order when an internal memo of DSS leaks....that agency needs cleansing!
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by kingsley3218(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imortal001:
Jona the clueless one with clueless promotion and his clueless supporter will see this as a political witch hunting with their clueless brain.
GMB d snail with his snaily appointments and snaily supporters will see dis as a political change with their snaily brain. #slow moe foes.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by DopeDiddyFrosh: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Neduzze5:
And the witch hunting begins!! embarassed

So in essence, we now have two DauraDullardists in Aso Rock??

Naija is in trouble!!

Fear "North"

This government has shown that it is a government of the north, by the north and for the north.

If you agree, click like embarassed
What I don't understand is why people from the east and south south would be so economical and biased with the truth.
Jonathan's government had most people from the East. So that means Jonathan's administration was what?
Honestly, a condom would have prevented this! Bloody C|_|NT #smartphoneDumbBrain
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by jazzy4naija(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
check d day this letter was signed n when the date d DG was appointed or am I mission something ?
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

Dss is an intelligent organisation that keeps all their activities secret. Not for public use that's why they have a spoke person that brief the public from time to time about activities neccessary for public consumption, so an hard copy of a confidential document which probable supposed to be in a file was printed and released by a disgruntled staff is also part of foi?
I am supporting your view. I am a public servant myself. And we have a very strict rule not to disclose anything to the public. That's why I say you should not mind those saying it is freedom of information. In our office, requests for information on anything we do goes to one source and replies go from there too. Buhari and his followers are rubbishing our esteemed institutions with his witch-hunting. He should remember that power is transient.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by meforyou1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
jazzy4naija:
check d day this letter was signed n when the date d DG was appointed or am I mission something ?
it was written on 3 July, 2015. The date the DG signed wasn't there. Whichever DG signed it doesn't matter. The order came from the ultra - Islamic witch-hunter cattler-rearer boko haram negotiator certificate less buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by cbrass(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

So you are happy abi has anything be added to your account? Fyi she is a fulfilled woman pray to reach that her height in your choosen career .

Oh now i see where you are coming from, well I pray never to be like her. The 2015 elections and the drama is still fresh in our memories kiss
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by alexlee50: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imortal001:
Jona the clueless one with clueless promotion and his clueless supporter will see this as a political witch hunting with their clueless brain.
what do you know about promotion in the civil service or law enforcement? I would suggest you limit your comments to things you have more knowledge on.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
How come you are this rabid and rancid! Has it occurred to you that the DSS could have allowed this leak a la Inter centre photographs of yore! Amazing folks like you can still find their voice after Ekpeyong bastardised the DSS in active cum passive connivance with politicians of all shapes and divides while Ex-President Jonathan stood by wondering (like he's always done) what was happening around him!
nkemdi89:
These are confidential and restricted document meant for the service consumption and not for the general public, my prayer for the person divulging such information to the public and also other moles in the organisation is that they will never have peace of mind and rest in their career, for God sake this isn't fair no matter how disgruntled that person or people are, they shouldn't be doing these. Mod you people should not just post anything sent to you online please.
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by mathskill: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nitwit
imbeciile cuntt
Re: A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Neduzze5:
And the witch hunting begins!! embarassed

So in essence, we now have two DauraDullardists in Aso Rock??

Naija is in trouble!!

Fear "North"

This government has shown that it is a government of the north, by the north and for the north.

If you agree, click like embarassed

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE COMMENT ABOVE CLICK LIKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.