Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (695171 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
udy821:
call a spade a spade . Mr "Too know" you mislead people alot with your quack inventions . Thereby helping them throw money away ,just shut up if you dont know ,simple! Not buying a battery that is not built for inverter, its automatically translates to being wasteful and lack of wisdom .
I am disappointed in u

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
saint2ace:

This is rather rude and uncalled for, people are commenting based on personal experience and not just on book stats. if you took time to read, you would have noticed where he said "I prefer the deepcycle battery but as money no dey ground now, I used what I have till I have money for deep cycle battery", so where is he misleading people? He's only saying that if one has the battery for free or for cheap that the person can use it pending when you have funds for a deep cycle battery.

Stop throwing hate bro, you don't need it.

One love people

This udy guy has never commented on this thread before, so I believe he is one of the sellers using another username to attack just because him wan sell market, they only deal on theory and not practical, ask him if he has tried with a car battery and it didn't power any of his appliances, that's how they condemned this thread in the beginning that it won't work, just because they want to continue selling at a high price, who knew ups would work? I don't want to abuse anybody but with the kind rain wey dey fall, thunder fit fire somebody, since it work for me, let him go and carry it away from my mothers room na!!! If only he had read properly,*I said it works but not the best application* because I never push mods to remove all these their rubbish prices comot for my thread , that why dem think they can come and be luring spit here

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Malix:
Oga Ceejay, make you put mouth for this bad battery that kiekie(frank) sold me o.
He told me its a battery he has has been using and can carry modest load of not more than 200w but only for me to get home and test the battery 77w load and it didn't last more than 1hr 38mins.
I called and complained but he is speaking a different language from what spoke when he wanted to sell the battery

It's been awhile I heard this kind of complaint about the above stated seller. At a point in time people used to complain about his prices being too high, now it's about longevity of his products.

This is really not the best for his business but if there's anything I know about him, his customer service is almost nonexistent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Because u used a car battery first and it didn't work for u doesn't mean it won't work for somebody else, I have bought a 200ah battery for a nairalander , almost a year the battery died, bought abrand new GBM for him that one lasted almost a year ,I bought another brand new 100ah , it died before 6months, battery is about luck, u can buy the best battery and it dies in less than 6month but somebody that bought a not well known battery will use his for 2-3yrs, me no follow u argue ,all I know is that my mom has never complained to me since 5months about it and I never said its the best application for it, if I like I buy 3000 rechargeable finger battery and join all to form 12v and as long as u can get from 7ah from the finger battery, it will power ur smallest appliance
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=saint2ace
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by amicdan(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
udy821:
call a spade a spade . Mr "Too know" you mislead people alot with your quack inventions . Thereby helping them throw money away ,just shut up if you dont know ,simple! Not buying a battery that is not built for inverter, its automatically translates to being wasteful and lack of wisdom .
Mr get the F.uck out of here. Two bit Nitwit.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
w
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
e
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
udy821:
guy i no be seller o . so calm down .That car battery put in d house is dangerous to d health o. bcareful !! i have warned u
All batteries are harmful including deep cycle batteries, deep cycle battery can explode too , when its overcharges and swells....
Buying a brand new car battery is better.....

Car battery will work but have a relatively short lifetime. Car batteries are designed for "float " operation = being kept near full charge most of the time. If you want to regularly discharge a battery by a substantial % of its total capacity you need a "deep discharge" battery if you want reasonable cycle life. If you do use a car battery try to use as large a ine as you can afford so its %capacity discharge is low. Try to recharge it as soon as possible after discharge.

A "deep cycle" battery would be better than a car starting battery, because it is designed to withstand deep discharges, while starting batteries are designed to deliver high currents, then be immediately recharged. Deep cycle batteries may also be called "Marine" or "RV" batteries
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
udy821:
have u heard of desulfator or lead carbon battery? if u know u know . These are beyond your old knowledge of battery
I won't reply u again here, if u can educate better since my knowledge is old and every body benefited from it, including u, please open ur own thread, u are insulting and annoying, nobody forced u to buy a car battery, continue to exhibit ur stupidity and claim that u are educating members here, I am done here with u!!!!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Malix:
Oga Ceejay, make you put mouth for this bad battery that kiekie(frank) sold me o.
He told me its a battery he has has been using and can carry modest load of not more than 200w but only for me to get home and test the battery 77w load and it didn't last more than 1hr 38mins.
I called and complained but he is speaking a different language from what spoke when he wanted to sell the battery
Are u the person that called me last week? What's the make of the battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Can a 12v battery bank be charged with a 24v array?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Allem:
Can a 12v battery bank be charged with a 24v array?
If you mean charging with a 24v charger, then its NO

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
udy821:
have u heard of desulfator or lead carbon battery? if u know u know . These are beyond your old knowledge of battery
Haba! bros you are full of insults abeg. Please grow up na!!!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Malix:
In as much as i wont hold brief for him, hope you charged the battery very well before using it. I actually bought a fairly used battery from him about 2 weeks, and i must confess that the battery is doing excellently well, though the battery was expensive sha. I had to sell off 2 of my dead inverter batteries to him, and paid him a balance for the used battery. Even when i took delivery of the battery, i had to pay the transporter of the battery. When i called him to complain of why i had to pay for the delivery after we negotiated of him footing the bill for transport, to my greatest surprise he refunded me. I was so amazed

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
I mean 24v solar panel to charge a 12v battery . Will my charge controller step it down to charge the 12v battery bank
vitality22:

If you mean charging with a 24v charger, then its NO
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Allem:
I mean 24v solar panel to charge a 12v battery . Will my charge controller step it down to charge the 12v battery bank
Yes you can but it will be highly inefficient
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Malix: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2019
ceejay80s:

Are u the person that called me last week? What's the make of the battery?

Yes, its fullriver 200a
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Malix: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2019
vitality22:

In as much as i wont hold brief for him, hope you charged the battery very well before using it. I actually bought a fairly used battery from him about 2 weeks, and i must confess that the battery is doing excellently well, though the battery was expensive sha. I had to sell off 2 of my dead inverter batteries to him, and paid him a balance for the used battery. Even when i took delivery of the battery, i had to pay the transporter of the battery. When i called him to complain of why i had to pay for the delivery after we negotiated of him footing the bill for transport, to my greatest surprise he refunded me. I was so amazed

I charged it very well. The one I bought in alaba int'l market is working very well.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Call us on 08066332919

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Malix:

Yes, its fullriver 200a
I no know how to put mouth for this una case, he called and told me he didn't give u warranty on that battery and it was tested OK, before u carried it, I told him if there was anything he could do to it make u no lose , he said no, that was how I bought 2 batteries at oshodi arena for 90k , 45k each, for my client , both batteries was test for almost an hour each , after installing the batteries, less than a month, one Battery stopped working, we took it back to him, the thief still collected 15k and the battery before he gave us another battery after giving us a month warranty on the battery, a 200ah scrap battery is sold for 15k, he collected 15k cash , and the mumu said he was helping us, 15+15=30k

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
So I noticed that one of my two batteries get hot while charging. The batteries are connected in parallel. The batteries are both of the same make and age. What could be wrong?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
ceejay80s:

I no know how to put mouth for this una case, he called and told me he didn't give u warranty on that battery and it was tested OK, before u carried it, I told him if there was anything he could do to it make u no lose , he said no, that was how I bought 2 batteries at oshodi arena for 90k , 45k each, for my client , both batteries was test for almost an hour each , after installing the batteries, less than a month, one Battery stopped working, we took it back to him, the thief still collected 15k and the battery before he gave us another battery after giving us a month warranty on the battery, a 200ah scrap battery is sold for 15k, he collected 15k cash , and the mumu said he was helping us, 15+15=30k

I know this client. Na me recommend you to her. She is my colleague and stays at Surilere

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
zekepio:
So I noticed that one of my two batteries get hot while charging. The batteries are connected in parallel. The batteries are both of the same make and age. What could be wrong?
battery size, type and charging current
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
zekepio:
Remove the one overheating before it damages the other, u can try charging both separately, if it still get hot, allow it to cool down and then charge again with low current by reducing the smart charge charging current, if it still continues to get hot, sell off the battery as scrap, cos the battery will never get full and it will swell up and one day explode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Penuelseun:
battery size, type and charging current

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Promo prize 1 year warranty brand new
Mercury 200ah battery 85,000 china
Exor India 200ah battery 95,000 India
Mercury 200ah battery 90,000 korea
Access 200ah battery 100,000
Access battery 100ah 60,000
Gaston battery. 100ah 60,000
Solar generator with super bright 4led bulbs 1 ceiling fan works 20hours 90,000
Visit www.solarvisionnija.com.ng
Inverter pure sine wave 300--500watt 17,000
External battery Smart charger 7,000
40ah inverter battery 16,000
Modified inverter 300watts 7,000
Rechargeable USB clip fan 4,000
Rechargeable standing solar fan 15,000
Solar generator 30watts 32,000
Solar generator all in 1 with TV & fan 90,000

Call 08166117634
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2019
pointstores:
Promo prize 1 year warranty brand new
Mercury 200ah battery 85,000 china
Exor India 200ah battery 95,000 India
Mercury 200ah battery 90,000 korea
Access 200ah battery 100,000
Access battery 100ah 60,000
Gaston battery. 100ah 60,000
Solar generator with super bright 4led bulbs 1 ceiling fan works 20hours 90,000
Visit www.solarvisionnija.com.ng
Inverter pure sine wave 300--500watt 17,000
External battery Smart charger 7,000
40ah inverter battery 16,000
Modified inverter 300watts 7,000
Rechargeable USB clip fan 4,000
Rechargeable standing solar fan 15,000
Solar generator 30watts 32,000
Solar generator all in 1 with TV & fan 90,000

Call 08166117634

Can i see pics of the bolded in red. Went to ur site and it wasn't there. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2019
saint2ace:

Can i see pics of the bolded in red. Went to ur site and it wasn't there. Thanks
check these thread it has being uploaded before and so far more than 10people have purchased from these thread
300watts & 500watts out of stock
But in stock now is 600watts 18,000 last prize

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2019
pointstores:
check these thread it has being uploaded before and so far more than 10people have purchased from these thread
300watts & 500watts out of stock
But in stock now is 600watts 18,000 last prize

Pure sinewave?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
saint2ace:

Pure sinewave?

Yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.