Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (696391 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Lovelynife:

Good morning, please where can I get the battery at this price?

Good morning
The price was b4 the pandemic.
Dont know current price now.
Alaba or Arena Oshodi
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

There are little differences if you look properly, like the charging amperage has reduced from from 20a and 15a respectively for 12v and 24v to 18a and 12a.

Even the ones you posted initially have different input current, so one needs to be mindful.

Once thanks for the share
Yes!!! Thanks for that, I didn't notice, that's why I told anybody interested in buying to check speciations very well to avoid story
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
dollarnaira:

Good morning The price was b4 the pandemic. Dont know current price now. Alaba or Arena Oshodi
Alright. I will halla you after lockdown to help set up mine
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by olaolu11(m): 4:00am On May 14, 2020
aizakun:
I have someone who can repair it for you in ijebuode, igbeba to be precise ,call me on 07034517671

The inverter is working fine again without any repair. Just left it alone for some days and plugged it back. But it seems the problem was that I forgot to plug the output port to my appliances was why it didn't work. But give me the persons number(or description, I am conversant with igbeba so far it is not the inside, inside), just in case of other dealings in future. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2020
My battery is still charging, I guess its still desulfating...charging voltage at 14.4V but the amp has gone down to 3amp, I hear it really takes a while for a battery to be desulfated , reviews online says 48hrs and some say 2months,it takes time for the chemical that have sulfated on the battery to melt down, and u can't compare we with Europe, Asiaetc that has 24hr light to charge,for now the 200ah has not been used, the pulse repair charger is on it,and the battery has not gotten warm or hot like the previous, still using my 100ah calcium battery until the 200ah is fully charged
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2020
I have souer 30amp digital smart charger for sale and its slightly used,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2020
olaolu11:

The inverter is working fine again without any repair. Just left it alone for some days and plugged it back. But it seems the problem was that I forgot to plug the output port to my appliances was why it didn't work. But give me the persons number(or description, I am conversant with igbeba so far it is not the inside, inside), just in case of other dealings I'm future. Thanks
Except anybody is installing ,that's when u need to call, all u needed was the repairer's phone contact, he should have dropped it here so that others who live in that area can call him directly , I and so many nairalander have dropped numbers of sellers,repairers etc here, don't call anybody to give u an installers number, the phone contact of the installer should be dropped here, u are on it own if u enter one chance

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
This model has a higher amp charge

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Deluxe8000(m): 1:11am On May 15, 2020
ceejay80s:
It has two screen display, one on the left shows battery voltage , charging amp and battery indicator, the one on the right is in Chinese language and it says chinchnchong, xainti bunju kwooo chin chiming, what ever that means, it doesn't get hot like former charger even when charging for 5hrs or more , not expensive for a charger that does this lot, but I still dey test both charger and battery, they both seem OK sha, the positive and negative wire that goes to battery is long and thick
i wanted to buy this exact charger from jumia but they said only if have master card. I don't have master card. How can i get it?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by econome(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2020
I have gotten Fullriver 40ah, and APC UPS with Suoer smart charger.

But the APC UPS surge is USA not common Europe/Nigeria

What can I do?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:25am On May 15, 2020
Deluxe8000:
i wanted to buy this exact charger from jumia but they said only if have master card. I don't have master card. How can i get it?
Your bank, ur ATM card should be a master card type but mine is a zenith bank debit card and I purchased with it
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 6:31am On May 15, 2020
econome:

What can I do?

Open it up
Check number(s) of battery/batteries
The surge part protects your appliances from bad voltage from Nepa.

I think it is same with regular ups is just d this one comes with 3 output ports apart from d surge. Regular ones have just 2.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2020
econome:

What can I do?
I have this exact ups, dumped it in my kitchen because it didn't work with a 200ah battery , maybe it will work with a 40ah battery
Out of the four output, the last is just direct nepa, when nepa take the light , all ur appliances goes off
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 6:46am On May 15, 2020
ceejay80s:
I have this exact ups, dumped it in my kitchen because it didn't work with a 200ah battery , maybe it will work with a 40ah battery
Out of the four output, the last is just direct nepa, when nepa take the light , all ur appliances goes off

Dumped?
Can I get if not in use?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by econome(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2020
Thanks, but my question still not answered yet.. how do use the output(America port)?
dollarnaira:

Open it up
Check number(s) of battery/batteries
The surge part protects your appliances from bad voltage from Nepa.

I think it is same with regular ups is just d this one comes with 3 output ports apart from d surge. Regular ones have just 2.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2020
econome:

Thanks, but my question still not answered yet.. how do use the output(America port)?
Go to where desktop computer parts are sold, you will get it there
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2020
dollarnaira:

Dumped?
Can I get if not in use?
Some ups was designed for smaller batteries, even the latest 650va blue gate (the plastic body type) , big batteries can't power them except small batteries, ifu are buying a 650va blue gate for this purpose, pls don't buy the one in plastic cover, u can try the APC with 40ah battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2020
econome:

Get the adaptor, you can find it in most electrical stores, it's the female port adapter for power cables, you can take along the male adapter that comes with most electric kettles and ask the seller for the female port adapter.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 12:11pm On May 15, 2020
econome:

You can reform it if u cant find the above male to female ports. You just v to open it and connect a 3 port extension.

PLEASE HOW MUCH AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE FULL RIVER BATTERY.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 12:26pm On May 15, 2020
econome:

What can I do?

I had this issue when I was experimenting with a UPS some time ago. I couldn't find a suitable plug so I opened up the UPS and connected wires directly to the wires feeding one of the AC out/battery backup point from inside.
The wire was then connected to an extension box. That way, I was able to use it to power my appliances.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by econome(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
16k at Arena, Oshodi Lagos. I waka for over 2 hours before I get Fullriver 40ah.

But I am yet to confirm it work, cuz I am not at home at the moment. I'll give review in the evening or in the morning tomorrow.

dollarnaira:

smiley
You can reform it if u cant find the above male to female ports. You just v to open it and connect a 3 port extension.

PLEASE HOW MUCH AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE FULL RIVER BATTERY.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 4:02pm On May 15, 2020
econome:
16k at Arena, Oshodi Lagos. I waka for over 2 hours before I get Fullriver 40ah.

But I am yet to confirm it work, cuz I am not at home at the moment. I'll give review in the evening or in the morning tomorrow.

Thanks a lot bro.
Do u know d shop number?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Deluxe8000(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
Very rugged ups inverter at affordable price

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ineaghe(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2020
econome:

What can I do?
Sir, is the fullriver battery new?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2020
econome:

New or used?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 8:30am On May 17, 2020
@Ceejay or saint2ace or others

Based on 200amp battery.

Need answers to the following solar set up

Solar panel: watt....?...... Price.....?......Pieces..?..
Charger controller: amp .....?..... Price...?....

Pls i need answers to the above
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2020
dollarnaira:
@Ceejay or saint2ace or others

Based on 200amp battery.

Need answers to the following solar set up

Solar panel: watt....?...... Price.....?......Pieces..?..
Charger controller: amp .....?..... Price...?....

Pls i need answers to the above
150watts × 4(600watts) solar panels, a 30amp pwm charge controller or 40amps preferably or if you have the extra cash go for 30amp mppt
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 11:33am On May 17, 2020
Penuelseun:
150watts × 4(600watts) solar panels, a 30amp pwm charge controller or 40amps preferably or if you have the extra cash go for 30amp mppt

Pls pls can i get d prices?
Is it possible to get 2 x 300w (600w) or single 600w?
Any brand in mind for d above?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
dollarnaira:

Pls pls can i get d prices?
Is it possible to get 2 x 300w (600w) or single 600w?
Any brand in mind for d above?
I won't advise that you go for 300watts single panel as they mostly come in 36v as you are running a 12v system unless you are planning to get an mppt cc, I have no brand in mind unless you are going for premium brands which are more expensive

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2020
4am-1pm and still counting
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
ceejay80s:
4am-1pm and still counting

Nice one, what's Ur load?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2020
saint2ace:

Nice one, what's Ur load?
Not much, about 80-95w, I have put off some bulbs, don't really need them on , but make kiekie never happy o!!!, its like the pulse repair is doing its job, I don't expect a 100% result, at least 70-80% is OK for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.