Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (693689 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
ceejay80s:

Sincerely, saint2ace and some others here knows better than I do, if u have noticed, most questions answered here are from them, I am just an itiboribo thread opener...I still dey valve regulated while others don enter lithium, members wet sabi pass me here plenty die

Bros u're doing well, they say experience is the best teacher, ask @dollarnaira his learning curve, there was something he saw and observed before making that comment
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
cluewebhost:

lol, na the explosion thing dey fear me.
na landlord house I rent

This shows u know nothing about the chemistry. Pls do take time out to learn about the different lithium chemistries and identify on what may work for u. But I'll leave a caveat "lithium batteries are the safest in the world". If u know u know....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Penuelseun:
No explosion if you do your homework well, far better than lead acid
Also you don't have to fear sulphation due to partial charge

Bros no shout am, let dem find out for themselves......
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
cluewebhost:

lol, na the explosion thing dey fear me.
na landlord house I rent
Trust me exploding no be immediately for lead acid batteries, it will start getting hot and swelling before explosion, that's why u must monitor ur battery like a baby

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cluewebhost(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
The fear started with this post

https://www.nairaland.com/1389975/worlds-smallest-power-inverter/66#84731079

saint2ace:

This shows u know nothing about the chemistry. Pls do take time out to learn about the different lithium chemistries and identify on what may work for u. But I'll leave a caveat "lithium batteries are the safest in the world". If u know u know....

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
cluewebhost:
The fear started with this post

https://www.nairaland.com/1389975/worlds-smallest-power-inverter/66#84731079

Did you do a follow up to ask the parameters that caused the so-called explosion and did u ask urself why for something that exploded, all the components as indicated in the picture are still intact?

As funny as this might sound, almost everyone who commented on that incident is on lithium today, almost 90% of them.

Lastly, remember that everything in life has a rule guiding it's operations to achieve optimal performance. U don't feed dog food to a goat and expect the same scenerios. Lithium and lead acid are 2 different entities, treat them as such, give each it's prerequisites and enjoy ur investment.

Enough said, a word they say is ........
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2021
PURE SINEWAVE LCD INVERTER AVAILABLE!

SMK 1.5kva 12v (1200watts) inverter is a low frequency inverter with a pure sine wave output waveform. it is powered with 12v dc input from battery. it can withstand resistive and inductive load as it has an effective transformer. This device is capable of supporting power load of up to 1200 watts.
This inverter is simply reliable, beautiful and can be mounted on wall to save space.
we only deliver when we receive orders.
we deliver to lagos residents, abuja and everywhere else once order requirements are fulfilled.
contact me when you are fully ready to buy.

Standard warranty: 12 months
Flatrate cost: 85,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

Did you do a follow up to ask the parameters that caused the so-called explosion and did u ask urself why for something that exploded, all the components as indicated in the picture are still intact?

As funny as this might sound, almost everyone who commented on that incident is on lithium today, almost 90% of them.

Lastly, remember that everything in life has a rule guiding it's operations to achieve optimal performance. U don't feed dog food to a goat and expect the same scenerios. Lithium and lead acid are 2 different entities, treat them as such, give each it's prerequisites and enjoy ur investment.

You might be right as he simply curled out a post from someone doing experimentals with lithium as seen in snapshot below... One needs to be careful with DC ESS sysytems to be factual as they can be very hazardous ! Cheer's

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Give us a call for ur solar solution and u will not regret it Wilmaria is always der for u
Send us a DM

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

You didn't add " my 2 kobo"
grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2021
dollarnaira:

grin

Bros the 2 Kobo hard to see, so am reserving my Kobo ohhhh. Morning boss grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2021
kiekie1:

You might be right as he simply curled out a post from someone doing experimentals with lithium as seen in snapshot below... One needs to be careful with DC ESS sysytems to be factual as they can be very hazardous ! Cheer's

Exactly and no details were given as to what lead to the scenerio he so elaborately posted. No build detail, no charge or discharge variations, nothing, just the volatile end result and people are actually basing their judgement on that one scenerio.. lolz.. I just laff sha.

If this is how decisions are made, I wonder why Samsung is still the top selling mobile phone even with the exploding batteries saga......

I guess we might never know angry angry

Modified: Just my 2 Kobo sha......... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Call/watsapp us on 08066332919

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

Exactly and no details were given as to what lead to the scenerio he so elaborately posted. No build detail, no charge or discharge variations, nothing, just the volatile end result and people are actually basing their judgement on that one scenerio.. lolz.. I just laff sha.

If this is how decisions are made, I wonder why Samsung is still the top selling mobile phone even with the exploding batteries saga......

I guess we might never know angry angry
U 4got to add ,Ur 2 kobo lol
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
ceejay80s:

U 4got to add ,Ur 2 kobo lol

My oga at the top I don add the 2 Kobo oh grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

Bros the 2 Kobo hard to see, so am reserving my Kobo ohhhh. Morning boss grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:
[/quote]

[quote author=saint2ace post=103373282][s]2pcs used original fullriver batteries ..... 50k per piece or best price.[/s]
Used 1kva 12v Prag inverter ....... 55k
Used 2.5kva 24v prag inverter.......77k
[s]Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k[/s]

All prices are slightly negotiable...... Serious buyers can contact me on zero8zero6742397zero.... WhatsApp only pls....

12v 1kva Prag inverter available

One more piece of Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k

Prag 1kva still available... 55k

1pc Brand new Qasa rechargeable ceiling fan 56" available, get a free qasa rechargeable lamp ....... 28k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Leoch 12volt 12ah battery in stock 1,000pcs
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy Eid Mubarak to all my muslim friends and customers, May Allah grant y’all your heart desires.

MANUEL SOLAR ENERGY ENTERPRISES

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy Eid Mubarak to all my muslim customers

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
dollarnaira:
Who never chop another person mama soup go say im mama soup na d best.

Lithium vs acid battery d difference is too clear as it is clearer dan d difference of 7UP.

No fear of desulphation
No frequent charge to avoid desulphation
100amp lithium equals 80amp at 80% DOD

100amp acid equals 50amp at 50% DOD

A 125w load gives 7hrs
67w load gives 1hr 20mins
60w load gives 3hrs
And was left with 12.2v from 13.3v

Assuming i didn't use watt meter I would have concluded I had a load of 169w for the 125w, 89w for the 67w, 60w for the 73w.

Battery 105amp
my ogas make Una give us link to how Una get the lithium tested and trusted batteries for for those of us who are willing and can safely experiment

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
remi2good:
my ogas make Una give us link to how Una get the lithium tested and trusted batteries for for those of us who are willing and can safely experiment
Search for @valto, he has some 280ah cells for sale
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
remi2good:

Na person resell om own bro.
Online ordering na die
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Penuelseun:
Search for @valto, he has some 280ah cells for sale
ok I think I've bought something from him, thanks my oga. I discussed with and he said he has 12pcs of the 280ah and wants to sell all together
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
60A Powmr CC available for sale at clearance price

Price: 50,000 firm

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
saint2ace:

One more piece of Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k

Prag 1kva still available... 55k

1pc Brand new Qasa rechargeable ceiling fan 56" available, get a free qasa rechargeable lamp ....... 28k

Available.....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Lifepo4 battery 40ah with ups for sale working perfectly ok,I installed DC meter on it to monitor the capacity of the battery.100watts of load will give 7 to 8 hours
Lagos
#45,000

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by gadgetplanetng: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2021
How do you charge?

obinna37:
Lifepo4 battery 40ah with ups for sale working perfectly ok,I installed DC meter on it to monitor the capacity of the battery.100watts of load will give 7 to 8 hours
Lagos
#45,000
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
gadgetplanetng:
How do you charge?

it comes with charger,you can charge it with NEPA or solar
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Get 5 unit of our 200w All in One solar street and get 1 free. (#20,000 each)

Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.