Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (690801 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
teamsynergy:

in falz's voice weldone sir.... u can try replace the buzzer with led light, add a current limiting resistor if necessary... only that the ups must be in sight to check the frequency on blinking ....

bishop4life:

keep it up bro. but instead of temporary disconnecting the beeper, why not replace with brighter led? that way you will be notified without maximum disturbance.

will buy a bolt and nut to tight the switch outside the ups where i will be seeing the led light blink

secondly, I hope you are aware that even though your ups will still function after removing one transformer it won't be running at full capacity? I mean you know removing one transformer will drop the capacity by halve (1.2kvaĆ·2)?

least I forgot, happy st. Valentine's day.

thanks guys,really appreciate, i have succeeded in making my 1.2kva ups work without beeping, the led light blinking connection worked and i did it in a way that u can switch to beeper,
i used an old bluegate ups power button and connected the yellow led light to the switch button on it and then connected it to the ups beeper on panel, if i put the switch on, it beeps but the led light doesnt come on but if i put the switch off, the beeper stops beeping and only the led light come on and blinks slow and when battery is weak, the led light blinks faster,
my 1.2kva start operation today, i go just go keep my 650va somewhere safe in case of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by teamsynergy: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2017
ceejay80s:

thanks guys,really appreciate, i have succeeded in making my 1.2kva ups work without beeping, the led light blinking connection worked and i did it in a way that u can switch to beeper,
i used an old bluegate ups power button and connected the yellow led light to the switch button on it and the connected it to the ups beeper on panel, if i put the switch on, it beeps but the led light doesnt come on but if i put the switch off, the beeper stops beepin and only the led light come on and blinks slow and when battery is weak, the led light blinks faster,
my 1.2kva start operation today, i go just go keep my 650va somewhere safe in case of tomorrow

that is interesting.. now u can easily choose BTW blinking led and beeper.... pls let's know if the 1.2kva ups is equally as efficient as ur 650va
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by teamsynergy: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2017
I av been researching on making an efficient and cost-effective fueless and so called free energy...
1. am thinking of using the electric grinder the coblers use to smoothen shoes, to drive a 1.5 or 2kva gen coil. as the grinder drives the coil, it generate electricity and then gen in turn, it supply the grinder and the rest can be used to power ur home...not sure aw that is gonna work out though
2. using a 10watt fan to blow the wings of a wind turbine .... if it drives a 400watt turbine effectively, its gonna charge battery and power inverter and then power the fan and the home indefinitely....

I don't know if u guyz get the gist...
not sure if its gonna work well sha....
has anyone tried dis before?
valto, ceejay80s, bishop4life and everyone.......

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Buchika: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2017
ceejay80s:

go for 200ah battery and 30amp smart charger and have rest of mind, go will want to plug phone, rechargeable lights etc
thanks and please what is the cost of acquiring both the battery and smart charger. Either new or fairly used.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
teamsynergy:
I av been researching on making an efficient and cost-effective fueless and so called free energy...
1. am thinking of using the electric grinder the coblers use to smoothen shoes, to drive a 1.5 or 2kva gen coil. as the grinder drives the coil, it generate electricity and then gen in turn, it supply the grinder and the rest can be used to power ur home...not sure aw that is gonna work out though
2. using a 10watt fan to blow the wings of a wind turbine .... if it drives a 400watt turbine effectively, its gonna charge battery and power inverter and then power the fan and the home indefinitely....

Once you use Component A to drive Component B, Component B can NEVER get as much power as Component A produces.

Let me bring this in-line with your analogy.

In your first illustration, Let's assume the cobbler motor is 1hp, Let us also assume that you use your hand to crank it so you can start the 1.5kva coil (you actually have to crank it very fast to get out the required frequency but let's say you can crank it fast enough), the generator coil cannot deliver up to the 1hp (746 Watts) the cobbler is producing at max power output due to heat loss. So, all the power the generator is producing cannot drive the cobble motor, not to talk of leaving a balance for your house needs.

In your second illustration, a 10w fan can NEVER blow enough air energy (without the aid of nature's air - a lot of that) to drive a 400w wind turbine. Even if the 400 watts turbine turns, it will not generate enough energy to power the fan in return.

So, there is no free energy anywhere. Everything you read on the internet about it is a hoax. I have done so too in he past and gave up when I realised that you cannot get something out of nothing. The best you can do is to harness nature itself - sun, wind, water, etc to generate power.

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
teamsynergy:

laposta:

Once you use Component A to drive Component B, Component B can NEVER get as much power as Component A produces.

Let me bring this in-line with your analogy.

In your first illustration, Let's assume the cobbler motor is 1hp, Let us also assume that you use your hand to crank it so you can start the 1.5kva coil (you actually have to crank it very fast to get out the required frequency but let's say you can crank it fast enough), the generator coil cannot deliver up to the 1hp (746 Watts) the cobbler is producing at max power output due to heat loss. So, all the power the generator is producing cannot drive the cobble motor, not to talk of leaving a balance for your house needs.

In your second illustration, a 10w fan can NEVER blow enough air energy (without the aid of nature's air - a lot of that) to drive a 400w wind turbine. Even if the 400 watts turbine turns, it will not generate enough energy to power the fan in return.

So, there is no free energy anywhere. Everything you read on the internet about it is a hoax. I have done so too in he past and gave up when I realised that you cannot get something out of nothing. The best you can do is to harness nature itself - sun, wind, water, etc to generate power.

Good thinking teamsynergy, just like you a lot of people have been looking at free energy and how to optimally tap into it using the little we have around us or even building a model from crap, though it makes sense the practically application may not work as we anticipate it to non-the-less i believe in achieving the impossible, a lot of the things we have today were labelled impossible at one time but today they are everyday gadgets which makes life easier.

@laposta i assume you have nurtured the same ideas as teamsynergy at one time or else you won't have known about the youtube videos and the fact that they are either real or a hoax; meaning that at one time it all made sense or you were trying to make sense of it, that should be a driving force and not hindrance; because someone debunked a theory doesn't necessarily mean the theory is useless, it just means it needs more work to get it to the final stage.

It's a known fact that you might not be able to get something out of noting but you can modify the twist and "get so much from very little". Let me explain from his first illustration do you think it's possible to start the motor with a battery setup to gain momentum, connect it to a pulley system that reduces latency and drag and hook it up to a flywheel to generate more momentum and then hook that to a pulley system too to reduce drag and then connect that to an alternator system which generates electricity in multiples of what can be achieved by the little 1HP motor, let's say plug in a 3.5KVA alternator; then use the electricity generated to keep the system running (disconnect from the battery and hook up to a dedicated mains) while you use the excess to run your appliances and possibly connect it to an existing inverter system, batteries are charged and after you get full charge you turn of the system and use the power from the inverter set up. Then whenever it's low you start the process all over again.

Second Illustration, using an old fan for a windmill ( though this may not work optimally except you use a bigger rotor system, lets say a used ceiling fan or the rotor system of an old washing machine) both rotors requires about 70 - 120 watts of power to run dem but in reverse polarity where the rotor becomes a rotating generator made possible by the magnets and the coil system inherent in the rotor it can actually produce up to 400watts of power given enough momentum; now we come to the main question what and how can we generate that momentum to achieve a decent RPM that will in turn produce enough power?

That should be what we should be looking at, these things are abundant everywhere from looking at locations with enough wind to alternatively looking at using hydro power for people who might live where there is a spring or an irrigation pathway; we just need a meeting point between what is realistic and what is not based on our present situations or limitations but "impossible" is never an option.

Anyone who has an idea should please chip in if you like but let's not discourage one another..... One Love.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
saint2ace:

Good thinking teamsynergy, just like you a lot of people have been looking at free energy and how to optimally tap into it using the little we have around us or even building a model from crap, though it makes sense the practically application may not work as we anticipate it to non-the-less i believe in achieving the impossible, a lot of the things we have today were labelled impossible at one time but today they are everyday gadgets which makes life easier.

@laposta i assume you have nurtured the same ideas as teamsynergy at one time or else you won't have known about the youtube videos and the fact that they are either real or a hoax; meaning that at one time it all made sense or you were trying to make sense of it, that should be a driving force and not hindrance; because someone debunked a theory doesn't necessarily mean the theory is useless, it just means it needs more work to get it to the final stage.

It's a known fact that you might not be able to get something out of noting but you can modify the twist and "get so much from very little". Let me explain from his first illustration do you think it's possible to start the motor with a battery setup to gain momentum, connect it to a pulley system that reduces latency and drag and hook it up to a flywheel to generate more momentum and then hook that to a pulley system too to reduce drag and then connect that to an alternator system which generates electricity in multiples of what can be achieved by the little 1HP motor, let's say plug in a 3.5KVA alternator; then use the electricity generated to keep the system running (disconnect from the battery and hook up to a dedicated mains) while you use the excess to run your appliances and possibly connect it to an existing inverter system, batteries are charged and after you get full charge you turn of the system and use the power from the inverter set up. Then whenever it's low you start the process all over again.

Second Illustration, using an old fan for a windmill ( though this may not work optimally except you use a bigger rotor system, lets say a used ceiling fan or the rotor system of an old washing machine) both rotors requires about 70 - 120 watts of power to run dem but in reverse polarity where the rotor becomes a rotating generator made possible by the magnets and the coil system inherent in the rotor it can actually produce up to 400watts of power given enough momentum; now we come to the main question what and how can we generate that momentum to achieve a decent RPM that will in turn produce enough power?

That should be what we should be looking at, these things are abundant everywhere from looking at locations with enough wind to alternatively looking at using hydro power for people who might live where there is a spring or an irrigation pathway; we just need a meeting point between what is realistic and what is not based on our present situations or limitations but "impossible" is never an option.

Anyone who has an idea should please chip in if you like but let's not discourage one another..... One Love.
nice one!!!.....words of wisdom(still embarking on my free energy regeneration and this time am coming out with a brighter idea)

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
officialfestus:
nice one!!!.....words of wisdom(still embarking on my free energy regeneration and this time am coming out with a brighter idea)

Well done bro, that's the spirit..... Looking forward to reading your post.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
saint2ace:

Well done bro, that's the spirit..... Looking forward to reading your post.
thanks bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please who can help me buy the attached inverter and send to me in Delta? My UPS developed a fault 3 days ago. The repairer has been trying to fix it to no avail. I think the inverter will be better.

Patiently waiting for the good samaritan.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
CeeJay80s is your man.
PatrickOkunima:
Please who can help me buy the attached inverter and send to me in Delta? My UPS developed a fault 3 days ago. The repairer has been trying to fix it to no avail. I think the inverter will be better.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

ur pic shows a 1000w inverter with no power cord that goes electric , i will prefer a 1.55kva, blue gate ups to that inverter,although the 1.55kva ups is around 800w,
reason is when ever theres light and the 1000w inverter will still be taking current from battery, u can only enjoy it when theres light and the inverter load is off,
but with ups or any inverter with power cord, when ever there is light,it switches to nepa mode and wont depend on battery unless nepa carries their light,
so my brother think am well, a 1000w inverter with power cord that goes to light is a bit expensive, so ups is ur sure bet
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
@ ceejay80s: I would have preferred the UPS too, but the last one I got from that your guy at Oshodi has dealt with me. It has been experiencing over heating since day 1, before it finally packed up 3 days ago. After trying to repair it without success, the electronics guy advised me to get another one. He said even if I'm able to get someone to fix it, it won't stay long before it goes bad again. He even told me that it's been worked on before. Please help me. I work from home and needs my laptop to be powered almost 24/7.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by teamsynergy: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
@saint2ace ,I think that belt and pulley system could work .. its just ma fantasy ooo. cheesy
am sure one day we going achieve dis... nice input bro... jahbless....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
@ ceejay80s: I would have preferred the UPS too, but the last one I got from that your guy at Oshodi has dealt with me. It has been experiencing over heating since day 1, before it finally packed up 3 days ago. After trying to repair it without success, the electronics guy advised me to get another one. He said even if I'm able to get someone to fix it, it won't stay long before it goes bad again. He even told me that it's been worked on before. Please help me. I work from home and needs my laptop to be powered almost 24/7.

Mine doesn't over heat, I even bought a new model type from the guy last week that doesn't need fan and doesn't over heat, if ur mind no accept the ups , then u can go for the inverter type, since u work more with it, when ever there's light, u have to allow it charge before u start using or u will discover that even after 5hrs of light and charge, ur battery still no pass 20 or 30% charge, cos as its charging and u draw load from it, na from battery e dey carry the power from, get a 12v 1.5kva from him or tell him u need the 650va bluegate thst beeps for 17sec and then beeping mutes , he has to test the beeping with battery and u count
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
I called him this evening and he said he doesn't have new model UPS. The one you bought is it blue gate or Mercury?
ceejay80s:

Mine doesn't over heat, I even bought a new model type from the guy last week that doesn't need fan and doesn't over heat, if ur mind no accept the ups , then u can go for the inverter type, since u work more with it, when ever there's light, u have to allow it charge before u start using or u will discover that even after 5hrs of light and charge, ur battery still no pass 20 or 30% charge, cos as its charging and u draw load from it, na from battery e dey carry the power from, get a 12v 1.5kva from him or tell him u need the 650va bluegate thst beeps for 17sec and then beeping mutes , he has to test the beeping with battery and u count
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Feshizzy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

I believed you should have added fan the ups, when you noticed the heat.
Only few techguy knows how to work on circuit board,
That inverter wein u dey eye,
Hope say e get transformer? Else your battery is at stake with a transformer-less inverter.
Ups is still a good bet to me,
Make the techkie change the board if he no sabi anything, and add fan to am,
Mine na BG and I added fan to it.
When the ups dey charge or battery dey on the fans works,
When I turn it off, the fan off too.

Oh! Less I forget,
I believe you dey over load your setup na why e quick pack up, hope you no ON any heating/compressor element on top?
That's a no no for small ups.

Regards,
EF
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks a million. It's not over load. I'm even under-utilizing it, as most times it's only my laptop I plug on it.
Feshizzy:
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Feshizzy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Thanks a million. It's not over load. I'm even under-utilizing it, as most times it's only my laptop I plug on it.
You could just change the board,
Most times, during overheating on the board,
It's mostly the mosfet that get burnt out,
But I noticed our techkies don't really know how to work on such. Only few of them wein sabi wella.
I shorted my board today, I had to get a new board for my bg 1550 at arena today,
I still carry my shorted board go house,
For the nearer future, when I don dey less busy, I go fix the issue and have two working board.

But for now,
Just get a new board,
Or a new ups
Or an inverter with transformer in it.
Then you are good to go.
but for ups,
You go need add extra fan (dc or ac) oo.
Ups are program to work less than 2 hours,
Anything more than that some components would be reaching it peaking heat period that's why there's the need for an extra inbuilt fan atleast, make e help am dey cool down small small.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Feshizzy: After working on the board without success, the repairer told me that the transformer could have been affected too. That's the only thing stopping me from changing the board. I really would have preferred that.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Feshizzy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Feshizzy: After working on the board without success, the repairer told me that the transformer could have been affected too. That's the only thing stopping me from changing the board. I really would have preferred that.

On ups, transformers is always the last thing to get bad,
I stand corrected on this though,
We still don't know the kind of ups you are referring to or how it all happened,
But to cut the story short,
Just get another ups,
Hope nepa doesn't supply disco light at your place, that's one of issue that can mess up a transformer.
Because the transformer works both ways,
Dc to ac and ac to dc.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Feshizzy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
teamsynergy:

Smart thinking,
I like it when I read such innovation,
Mine na,
To plug energy saving bulb to shine light for solar panel for night,
I don't really know, how realistic would that be,
I also saw some cool flywheel free energy videos on YouTube, I for do.
But them use mouth condemn them for YouTube.
I'm interested in such possibility,
But you go need open thread for that matter.
Make we no too derail Oga CJ thread.

Bless.

Cheers!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by teamsynergy: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Feshizzy:

Smart thinking,
I like it when I read such innovation,
Mine na,
To plug energy saving bulb to shine light for solar panel for night,
I don't really know, how realistic would that be,
I also saw some cool flywheel free energy videos on YouTube, I for do.
But them use mouth condemn them for YouTube.
I'm interested in such possibility,
But you go need open thread for that matter.
Make we no too derail Oga CJ thread.

Bless.

Cheers!!
those youtube comments r terrible....lol
there r some very efficient solar modules I saw in a documentary in the UK. the modules supply very cool current as early as 6am ... even at the slight expose to a source of light,it supplies current....
they use it to power ferries and homes

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bishop4life(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
teamsynergy:

my brother, sorry for the late reply. I think laposta said most of my comments already. if you need free energy,think nature. that is the most free and fairest of all.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bishop4life(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

In all honesty bro, UPS is ur best bet. your former case is only some bad/hardluck. But if you already made up your mind on the inverter I will advice you spend extra cash to set up an automatic change over to save your battery from continuous usage. that way you will utilize your battery's life span. secondly, make sure you trust that inverter or also setup a protection between the battery and the inverter should there be fault that leads to short circuit . battery explosion is a serious accident.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author:-patrickOkunima post=53748567] I called him this evening and he said he doesn't have new model UPS. The one you bought is it blue gate or Mercury? [/quote]

I bought bluegate from him, he didn't even know he has it, he just brought one out and we tested with battery and we discovered it was the new model,he is not the only person selling ups in that arena, dem reach 20shops wet dey sell ups, so if u waka well, u will get it, some of them just know say na ups dem dey sell, they don't know the functions, waka well for that area market, that 650va new model ups plenty there or just better go for 12v 1.5kva
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
@saint2ace, @Feshizzy, @teamsynergy

I will encourage you to concentrate your energy in developing a low cost renewable energy for your use. Think about doing a wind generator from scraps, assemble your own solar panel, etc

By trying to generate for example 1.5kva (around 2hp) from a 1hp engine is trying to make a system more than 100% in terms of efficiency. That has not happened in the history of mankind.

If you use a 10W bulb to shine light on a 100W solar panel, you cannot get out up to 10W of energy from it. That solar panel you see itself i extracting around 6 times that energy (around 600W) from the sun to enable you get 100W from the panel. Asking it to do so on a light intensity from a 10W bulb is a NO-NO.

Please, take note that I am not saying your set up will not work. It will work but you will not get your desired output. Some of that energy will be lost to friction & heat.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
laposta:
@saint2ace, @Feshizzy, @teamsynergy

I will encourage you to concentrate your energy in developing a low cost renewable energy for your use. Think about doing a wind generator from scraps, assemble your own solar panel, etc

By trying to generate for example 1.5kva (around 2hp) from a 1hp engine is trying to make a system more than 100% in terms of efficiency. That has not happened in the history of mankind.

If you use a 10W bulb to shine light on a 100W solar panel, you cannot get out up to 10W of energy from it. That solar panel you see itself i extracting around 6 times that energy (around 600W) from the sun to enable you get 100W from the panel. Asking it to do so on a light intensity from a 10W bulb is a NO-NO.

Please, take note that I am not saying your set up will not work. It will work but you will not get your desired output. Some of that energy will be lost to friction & heat.

@laposta, thanks for the advice which i know you actually mean well and thus trying to save us stress but i think your analysis are flawed in some respect.

From my earlier post you can clearly see that what we were discussing was trying to get the best out of an already existing idea and trying to make it work for our own betterment.; Let's take your example for instance, if i were to use a solar panel setup as indicated in your post it is almost impossible to get 100% output from the system, i.e using a 100w panel to generate 100w of energy, we know theoretically it's not possible but can we max out at say 95% of the capacity? of course we can, it's all about using the right tools, though not cheap but nontheless effective, i would never use a pwm charge controller that would only give me 60% of my panel capacity when i can get almost 95% using an mppt charge controller.

Now let's not get it wrong, the essence of this discuss is not to state what is possible or not, but to see how we can modify an already existing system at least in theory and bring it to reality, for god sakes the guys who designed this models are people like us, so why do we limit ourselves because one professional mumu said it's not possible, my brother believe whatever u want to believe and i'll do the same, but my point is this that we can make this work all we need do is just think about it and design a new way of thinking.

At a point in time it was taboo for a woman to be seen as the breadwinner of a family or even see them in the corporate world, today they excel in everything and rival men in all spheres of life.

Now for your information, people here in nigeria are producing self looping generators, though crude but functional; the methodology could be improved on but it works all the same, i have a guy i met here on nairaland based in Makurdi that produces a perpetual motion magnetic generator, i have seen a working model but unlike popular belief u have to tweak somethings to get the final results but nontheless it works and he is only constrained by finance as everything is hand made, from positioning the magnets to producing the coils. Like i said it might not be a case of zero to hero but we can get from a farmer to a great warlord, the only restriction is ourselves.

Finally, let me use a small example to douse this argument, how is nuclear power produced? you blast a seemingly stable atom and it explodes causing an electromagnetic reaction that if well channeled produces energy, is that not a classic case of almost zero to hero.... Bros free ur mind and don't get trapped in the prison of ideologies and models made to restrict you from thinking outside the box.

If na for yankee the so called free thinker would have been employed to produce something extraordinary and tomorrow we'll give them a noble prize for science....... i rest my case... One Love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
saint2ace:

@laposta, thanks for the advice which i know you actually mean well and thus trying to save us stress but i think your analysis are flawed in some respect.

From my earlier post you can clearly see that what we were discussing was trying to get the best out of an already existing idea and trying to make it work for our own betterment.; Let's take your example for instance, if i were to use a solar panel setup as indicated in your post it is almost impossible to get 100% output from the system, i.e using a 100w panel to generate 100w of energy, we know theoretically it's not possible but can we max out at say 95% of the capacity? of course we can, it's all about using the right tools, though not cheap but nontheless effective, i would never use a pwm charge controller that would only give me 60% of my panel capacity when i can get almost 95% using an mppt charge controller.

Now let's not get it wrong, the essence of this discuss is not to state what is possible or not, but to see how we can modify an already existing system at least in theory and bring it to reality, for god sakes the guys who designed this models are people like us, so why do we limit ourselves because one professional mumu said it's not possible, my brother believe whatever u want to believe and i'll do the same, but my point is this that we can make this work all we need do is just think about it and design a new way of thinking.

At a point in time it was taboo for a woman to be seen as the breadwinner of a family or even see them in the corporate world, today they excel in everything and rival men in all spheres of life.

Now for your information, people here in nigeria are producing self looping generators, though crude but functional; the methodology could be improved on but it works all the same, i have a guy i met here on nairaland based in Makurdi that produces a perpetual motion magnetic generator, i have seen a working model but unlike popular belief u have to tweak somethings to get the final results but nontheless it works and he is only constrained by finance as everything is hand made, from positioning the magnets to producing the coils. Like i said it might not be a case of zero to hero but we can get from a farmer to a great warlord, the only restriction is ourselves.

Finally, let me use a small example to douse this argument, how is nuclear power produced? you blast a seemingly stable atom and it explodes causing an electromagnetic reaction that if well channeled produces energy, is that not a classic case of almost zero to hero.... Bros free ur mind and don't get trapped in the prison of ideologies and models made to restrict you from thinking outside the box.

If na for yankee the so called free thinker would have been employed to produce something extraordinary and tomorrow we'll give them a noble prize for science....... i rest my case... One Love

I wish you the best in your endeavour.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
laposta:

I wish you the best in your endeavour.

Thanks brotherly, just as i wish you the same and much more.... Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
@saint2face,you are great because you always encourage other's to be the best they can be........i watched a program on nta etv(young inventor) where a guy of 16years old created a self-run ups that charge's itself
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
@teamsynergy......like they said two heads are betterr than one.......the motor of a neating machine is more power than a cobler machine

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: Valto(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.