Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You (1459 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Naija Ladies Things U Should Stop Doing When You Reach 25yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
When it comes to relationships, women actually think men are not really into it because we show no emotions, but the fact is, we are humans too and we do a lot of other things that you will marvel if you should see us doing them, just that we are good at hiding them.
Don’t ask why, I think it’s just an ego thingy
So to reveal some of the secrets, here are 5 things a man will do if he really likes you. We don’t do the same for every woman though and so if you want to find out if we are really doing this, you might want to become friends with our siblings so they can spy on us and tell you some of the things we do
You should be rest assured that if you send us a romantic text message, we re-read it at any smallest chance we get, especially a simple text such as, “Honey, I’m Hot”. Trust me, we can read that text till thy kingdom come. This is just to keep you in our minds and nothing much.
You might not know this but usually we hate most of the people you hate and the guys that love you. If you keep telling us negative things about some of your female friends and make it clear how you hate them, we’re likely to hate them too without you knowing.
And if we notice another guy is into you, we’re likely to hate them too. You should know now.

. We Could Love You More Than You Know It
A guy could pretend he is not really into you, but trust me, he could be more crazy about you than you know it. It’s just a way of preventing you from seeing our weak side. We also feel it might throw you off, we see it as a sign of weakness showing you how emotional we are about you, so you don’t take us for granted.

. We Stalk You On Social Media
If a guy is really into you, trust me, he usually checks you out on twitter, facebook, badoo, hi5, instagram etc. you name it. He’s surely going to check on all your pages to see what you do, without ever informing you of what he does. He will surely read everything you post, every picture and activity. Even if he doesn’t comment or share them, he checks them. You are likely not to know he does this, but truth is, he does it. That’s when he’s really into you.

. We Spend More Time On Our Appearance
Even if we’re not going to meet you or see you anywhere, we still spend more time on our hygiene and appearance and dress better than you might know.
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:
undecided
? angry
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
? angry
its ok but why do men always have ego?
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by IamLEGEND1: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
i'll rate your post...........

★★★☆☆
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
*boring AF sad*
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:

[size=14pt] lets say it is embedded in us..
More like pir other half smiley [/size]
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:
we dont know why too.
d tin just dey dia.

#TrueTalk @ur signature

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by MsBliss(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Now what?
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
I no fit read abeg
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by naijaboiy: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Very true! cheesy

And it's always good not to show your emotions so that they won't take you for a ride. undecided

That ego thing can pain them ehn! cheesygrin
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by naijaboiy: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
ggrin:
*boring AF sad*
Just like your signature. sad
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just like your signature. sad
Kundecided
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by peeparty(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
yea so true... but them know sabi.
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Very true! cheesy

And it's always good not to show your emotions so that they won't take you for a ride. undecided

That ego thing can pain them ehn! cheesygrin
[size=14pt] Asin eh...
God sabi why im give us cheesy [/size]
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by naijaboiy: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
ggrin:
Kundecided
For kingsley. undecided
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] Asin eh...
God sabi why im give us cheesy [/size]
But some guys dey over do am sha.
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP I love to read your post but not as much I don't want to . That style is not encouraging at all.
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ggrin(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

For kingsley. undecided
kingsley mbah ma lufembarassed
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by naijaboiy: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
ggrin:
kingsley mbah ma lufembarassed
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by dharay88: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
cominq from vjsmile.
Lmfao.! grin

Dude hw u wan make i take read daht bold long textbook u put ⁴dia...
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
dharay88:
cominq from vjsmile.
Lmfao.! grin

Dude hw u wan make i take read daht bold long textbook u put ⁴dia...
[size=14pt] magnification lenses grin [/size]
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lalasticlala smiley
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Emmaville(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
I wish dey change d colour of dis smiley " undecided" to red.
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by dharay88: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] magnification lenses grin [/size]
very well.
Plz import one ⁴me into ds thread.

Then i go cum baq 2read. grin
Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by vjsmiles: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
dharay88:

very well.
Plz import one ⁴me into ds thread.

Then i go cum baq 2read. grin
cheesy

Re: Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by dharay88: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
cheesy
hahahahahaha,
werey.! grin

(1) (Reply)

A Safety Device That Could Curb Rape For Females (photo) / A Nagging Boyfriend / 23 Golden Rules For Men: Attitude To Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.