Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,069 members, 7,825,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31363 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.

140 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Doctorfitz: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Lols. They are coming for ur ass. U should know they don't like the truth here on nl.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] TRUE
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by marvin902(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocritysmiley

did you even read what he said before you took that bloody hand to type this trash

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by marvin902(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2017
true talk..but girls that's gonna stick to a guy that's still hustling ain't much..everybody wants already made not caring he's source of income ..it's all about money and at the end majority of them regrets it..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
marvin902:

did you even read what he said before you took that bloody hand to type this trash
those are the first to comment people, typing thrash since 1960 to get likes. You need to see how hairy her chest is.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by sinaj(f): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.
who told u she is happy with her husband?

Do u live with them

Who would av known what mercy aigbe is going through if she hadn't opened up.

Let their instagram pics b deceiving u.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
marvin902:
true talk..but girls that's gonna stick to a guy that's still hustling ain't much..everybody wants already made not caring he's source of income ..it's all about money and at the end majority of them regrets it..
they don't listen, they don't learn, how many of such cases have we seen, they are blind to see cos they want already made men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Bossontop(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
#word bruh
Funny tin is dat many ov them will still come and talk trash ryt on this thread instead ov taking heed......sad!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Cleopatra4(f): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Wetin be my own as long as the money is there. sad
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
sinaj:
who told u she is happy with her husband?

Do u live with them

Who would av known what mercy aigbe is going through if she hadn't opened up.

Let their instagram pics b deceiving u.
omotola's marriage has stood the test of time, no marriage is perfect but you can see that mercy's own was built on wrong foundation.

27 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
marvin902:

Where did I take the "bloody hand" from? Don't be a fool while trying to sound wisesmiley

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by sinaj(f): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
omotola's marriage has stood the test of time, no marriage is perfect but you can see that mercy's own was built on wrong foundation.
wrong foundation kor Mr Engineer.

Never judge a book by its cover.

26 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by marvin902(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Where did I take the "bloody hand" from? Don't be a fool while trying to sound wisesmiley

undecided not trying to ..but your comment sounds like someone who just read the heading of the thread and just decided to type whatever is in your head

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TrumporIdie: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
sinaj:
wrong foundation kor Mr Engineer.

Never judge a book by its cover.
was the man not in a valid marriage when mercy started dating him, ?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Network555: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:

And how are you so sure she's happy with her husband? Never judge/conclude from what you see on social media esp when it comes to these showbiz guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by pryme(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Wetin be my own as long as the money is there. sad

Hahaha, yeah...

Enough money to buy an expensive casket and host an elaborate funeral for you...

I have a friend that her husband bought her an SUV, but she later got a miscarriage cos her husband beat her up, and took 5 penalty kicks to her stomach...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
marvin902:

undecided not trying to ..but your comment sounds like someone who just read the heading of the thread and just decided to type whatever is in your head

Op flawed his write by generalizing and that was what I corrected. You on the other hand did what you accused me of. So Mister next time, mind those "bloody hands" of yours too. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
They won't hear..I have given up on ladies of this generation..it is all about cash!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by BUTTERBEER: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley
on point especially for the word "some".

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Cleopatra4(f): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
pryme:

Hahaha, yeah...

Enough money to buy an expensive casket and host an elaborate funeral for you...

I have a friend that her husband bought her an SUV, but she later got a miscarriage cos her husband beat her up, and took 5 penalty kicks to her stomach...
She jonse oooo! The whole Cleopatra allow man beat me till that extent angry I reserve my comment. Cus I am vexing already.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
on point especially for the word "some".
Waooo, Snowcream finally typed something nice. To what do I owe this honour smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by BUTTERBEER: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Waooo, Snowcream finally typed something nice. To what do I own this honour smiley
lol. I'm a married man who treats my sidechicks right smiley so I agree with you smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
My man is already made and he respects me like mad.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
was the man not in a valid marriage when mercy started dating him, ?
heard he had already divorced his wife.

I dunno nt my biz either
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Blessedgurl(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
What will be will be.

We ladies should learn to discern if money is truly worth the beatings or the lack of respect or even a home where there is no peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by firstking01(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

He is 75% right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by marvin902(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Op flawed his write by generalizing and that was what I corrected. You on the other hand did what you accused me of. So Mister next time, mind those "bloody hands" of yours too. smiley

your something grin
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by pryme(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

She jonse oooo! The whole Cleopatra allow man beat me till that extent angry I reserve my comment. Cus I am vexing already.

Lol, No vex, I just pray you change your views and end up with the right man.

You won't believe the kind of guys these ladies that are married to rich men cheat with.
Most times they cheat with guys that can't even fuel their cars.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.