Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? (5865 Views)

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
isn't he the cutest young NBA Player @ The Moment?

Draymond Green

dark chocolate ❤

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hold on a minute. . . I'm searching for a fvck to give about this.

4 Likes

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by chybykee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP seems you got a crush on Him
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by kliq(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Do you even watch the NBA? undecided

Young at 25 yeah he might be the cutest smiley

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by IamLEGEND1: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
DIZ ONE DON KOMOT FOR HER CAVE AGAIN!!!
#BraceYourselves
#ThreadsAboutVirginityAreComing
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op since u misplaced ur glasses ur sight has become something else, pls try to get another one asap, if u need help am here for you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
wich one is dark chocolate again

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by dharay88: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Daft Thread.
++the usual++
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

yeah I do

I love the swag of the players

and also love to check out the cute tall black players wink
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
DIZ ONE DON KOMOT FOR HER CAVE AGAIN!!!

#BraceYourselves

#ThreadsAboutVirginityAreComing
I am sure you are one of the people that reported me to the admin angry

I got banned for 5 days

I am never the one that insults people first, don't know how I got banned
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by kliq(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
yeah I do

I love the swag of the players

and also love to check out the cute tall black players wink

Oh yeah...so which club fan are you? they are all tall,average height should be 6.4 - 6.6 ft
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by IamLEGEND1: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
I am sure you are one of the people that reported me to the admin angry

I got banned for 5 days

I am never the one that insults people first, don't know how I got banned

eeeeeeiiiiyyyaaa..
like say make pity u.
#ButIdontThinkSo.

Anyways, i might bash u every now and then but i'll never stoop so low
sotey i go report you to the admin
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

Oh yeah...so which club fan are you? they are all tall,average height should be 6.4 - 6.6 ft
I am a big fan of Lebron James since hes yr 19

I used to think he was cute when he started
he became uglier after but still a fan tho grin
I am very attached to him because I followed him from when he started
when I was in highschool in Nigeria

I also like Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne wade
I have always followed and been a fan of the 2003 NBA draft

Carmelo also aint cute again
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Those arms are to die for.

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
smiley
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by kliq(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
I am a big fan of Lebron James since hes yr 19

I used to think he was cute when he started
he became uglier after but still a fan tho grin
I am very attached to him because I followed him from when he started
when I was in highschool in Nigeria

I also like Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne wade
I have always followed and been a fan of the 2003 NBA draft

Carmelo also aint cute again

So you just a fan of certain players and it seems you are more about the looks than the game....well I'm Lebron hater....i'm cool with D-Wade and Camelo....and yeah 2003 draft year produced stars
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

eeeeeeiiiiyyyaaa..
like say make pity u.
#ButIdontThinkSo.

Anyways, i might bash u every now and then but i'll never stoop so low
sotey i go report you to the admin
so whats yr best team smiley
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Caracta(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

Hi stranger tongue
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by kliq(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caracta:

Hi stranger tongue

Hello visitor smiley
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by cold(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
There's really nothing cute here. He's just an 'ordinary' black dude. Ok probably rich,but looks is not his forte
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by IamLEGEND1: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
so whats yr best team smiley

not really a big NBA fan but i like the cleveland cavaliers
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

So you just a fan of certain players and it seems you are more about the looks than the game....well I'm Lebron hater....i'm cool with D-Wade and Camelo....and yeah 2003 draft year produced stars

if I was into looks
I wldnt been a Lebron fan till now
because Lebron isn't cute like the way he used too

wherever Lebron is, that will be my favourite team
Cleveland to Miami to Cleveland

I have a crush on Draymond now tho
but still more loyal to Lebron
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
cold:
There's really nothing cute here. He's just an 'ordinary' black dude. Ok probably rich,but looks is not his forte
not every girl is into extra cute guys like Trey Songz and co

I prefer mine manly
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
not every girl is into extra cute guys like Trey Songz and co

I prefer mine manly
there's nothing exceptional about this guy undecided
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by kliq(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:

if I was into looks
I wldnt been a Lebron fan till now
because Lebron isn't cute like the way he used too

wherever Lebron is, that will be my favourite team
Cleveland to Miami to Cleveland

I have a crush on Draymond now tho
but still more loyal to Lebron

Oh really that means you are a bandwagon fan...keep it up.

You got similarities with Lebron which contributes to my not being his fan...don't ask what
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

Oh really that means you are a bandwagon fan...keep it up.

You got similarities with Lebron which contributes to my not being his fan...don't ask what
tell me na

maybe this might help me get along with Yoruba girls
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by andyanders: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Onila,

You need to know who to tag as a cute guy.Maybe you needed glasses to see well.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by ireneony(f): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
he is too dark
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by onila(f): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
so u like giants?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
he is too dark
lmao,,, give him some bleaching cream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is / see one story wey i read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.