Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (5860 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by humilitypays(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you are a single lady that is not from a well known rich family background or you have a well known and established career or flourishing business, don't ever make mistake of going to Lekki or VI or Ikoyi to live alone.

I am advising you single ladies as a concerned brother, of course the bad guy side of me love it but the good guy side of me told me to tell you single ladies to desist from that move.

Nigeria is not New York neither is it London.

Nigeria is located in Africa and every nation is shaped by their culture, tradition and values. Nigerians irrespective of wealth, exposure or what have you are shaped by our Nigerian culture, tradition, religion and societal values.

If you think it is a wise thing to do, ask your fellow Nigerian single ladies living in Canada, London and US how market!

Don't expect Seun Osewa's parents to be like Tyler Perry's parents. Our mamas and papas are Nigerians, there are things they will neglect in their son's girlfriends but will never dare when she is about to turn to their sons wife or DIL!

Forget the opinion of some Nigerian guys trying to form Americana, I am telling you sisters, the moment you meet a guy that have a good intention to wife you or date you for keeps and he asks you where you stay, and you mention Lekki, Ikoyi, etc and you are not living with your parents or uncle or brother or elderly relative, forget it, he will reduce your score by 60% on his score card and activate his Playboy mood to chop his own share and run!

A word is enough for them wise fifulu grin

21 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ArcFresky(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
humilitypays:
If you are a single lady that is not from a well known rich family background or you have a well known and established career or flourishing business, don't ever make mistake of going to Lekki or VI or Ikoyi to live alone.

I am advising you single ladies as a concerned brother, of course the bad guy side of me love it but the good guy side of me told me to tell you single ladies to desist from that move.

Nigeria is located in Africa and every nation is shaped by their culture, tradition and values. Nigerians irrespective of wealth, exposure or what have you are shaped by our Nigerian culture, tradition, religion and societal values.

If you think it is a wise thing to do, ask your fellow Nigerian single ladies living in Canada, London and US how market!

Don't expect Seun Osewa's parents to be like Tyler Perry's parents. Our mamas and papas are Nigerians, there are things they will neglect in their son's girlfriends but will never dare when she is about to turn to their sons wife or DIL!

Forget the opinion of some Nigerian guys trying to form Americana, I am telling you sisters, the moment you meet a guy that have a good intention to wife you or date you for keeps and he asks you where you stay, and you mention Lekki, Ikoyi, etc and you are not living with your parents or uncle or brother or elderly relative, forget it, he will reduce your score by 60% on his score card and activate his Playboy mood to chop his own share and run!

Lol, feminist will soon come for you.

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ArcFresky(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Baba, e no easy walahi.... Girls are not having it easy... Pressure too much from every angle.... As a girl, your pastor, choirmaster, usher, lecturer, classrep, landlord, agent, employer, neighbor, even your dads friends want to sleep with you....

18 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by mosdii(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
OP you don fall law because you don break

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by humilitypays(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
ArcFresky:

Lol, feminist will soon come for you.
their loss, our gain grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmmmm..... I no be feminist,

But i think say e go be myopia to reason a woman because of where she dey stay. Wetin dem dey do for lekki wey dem no go fit do for any other parts ni

13 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't understand why u shud be staying in lekki when u don't av the financial capability..

U will end up hoeing for a living

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by gasparpisciotta: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
My cousin’s wife joined Lekki wives club some years ago....now the rest is history...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by MJBOLT: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
forget lekki or ikoyi,all of them na the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by longetivity(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
most of our girls don dey taste cucumber once they reach 16yrs

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Starcrest1: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Go to Codedruns, na dem full there dey charge #300k for sex. I wonder whether some people actually pay them that...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by JBiden: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is a very daft article

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Hedgedog: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mtcheew
Next
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Kola5281(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Starcrest1:
Go to Codedruns, na dem full there dey charge #300k for sex. I wonder whether some people actually pay them that...

na wa ooooo, 300K for pussy
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Bennysam: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
humilitypays:

My brother you just said it all , this is what I think anytime I see a girl living alone those places, I can't even date them talk less of marriage

5 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Starcrest1: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kola5281:

U go fear naa. Wey men dey smash different pussies for free. If na only me dey this world na hunger go kill them. But money miss roads dey shaa.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
So they should not live near their work place Must person suffer for this life just to satisfy people ni. But i have to admit some of those ladies if you marry them they won't agree to move to ajah or awoyaya. So be ready for rent of 1.6m plus service charge lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
All men ain't same.

It's shitty to marry a woman richer than you though

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
a member of the category of men scared to the bone of successful women has spoken

6 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by humilitypays(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
baralatie:
a member of the category of men scared to the bone of successful women has spoken
Yes oh, you can go and marry Margaret Thatcher, I will grace the occasion as kimsen cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by LouisBERG: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
R
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes oh, you can go and marry Margaret Thatcher, I will grace the occasion as kimsen cheesy
of all successful it is the late that came to your head
are you that scared?

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by humilitypays(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
baralatie:

of all successful it is the late that came to your head
are you that scared?
oh I forgot brother, go for Oprah Winfrey grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Openbusiness: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin Lol, most guys commenting here don't understand the point the OP is making. The OP is not saying you shouldn't date a successful woman. What he means is this: it is an open secret that Lekki na the headquarters of hoelosho runs babes for this Lagos. So if a girl tells a guy she is single and living alone in Lekki, the perception of any woke guy wey sabi that scope automatically might change and he will view the girl from that angle as a possible runs babe, so he might just try to mark her register and jaappaaa grin. That's what the OP means. Oga OP, abeg am i correct?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Starcrest1:

Don't be surprised men pay and the same men would not help a fellow man with even 5k.

10 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by humilitypays(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin Lol, most guys commenting here don't understand the point the OP is making. The OP is not saying you shouldn't date a successful woman. What he means is this: it is an open secret that Lekki na the headquarters of hoelosho runs babes for this Lagos. So if a girl tells a guy she is single and living alone in Lekki, the perception any woke guy wey sabi that scope automatically might change and he will view the girl from that angle as a possible runs babe, so he might just try to mark her register and jaappaaa grin. That's what the OP means. Oga OP, abeg am i correct?
Your papa didn't waste his money sending you to school walayi cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by solonubinho(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
People will just refuse to buy good weed sha. Just negodum this one and the nonsense he took out time to write on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Openbusiness: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
humilitypays:
Your papa didn't waste his money sending you to school walayi cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Starcrest1: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
LoveNbeloved:

Don't be surprised men pay and the same men would not help a fellow man with even 5k.
Nawa o. That's disheartening
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by AmazingELixir: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
lipsrsealed

Op talk true are you a yahoo boy....?
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ambivert27(f): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Their life, their money, their body! I wonder why we have too many guys on nairaland sounding like a broken record. Go for your levels, na by force?

You don't need to come on nairaland and rant. You know where they stay, go and preach there. As if that would stop the influx of ladies in those highbrow areas.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by nairaman66(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kola5281:

For how many years?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover / She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Happily Married To Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.