Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend (1203 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by minardw: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Relationship is very vital in everyone life, it also
plays a vital part of our daily lives, this is one
reason we have to take it seriously
Amazing Research shows that :
<B>Ladies seems to be the more vulnerable when
it comes to relationships which is more reason
why they need to ensure that there’s a degree
of safety and assurance in any relationship
they enter into.</b>
Relationships are meant to be balanced, the
feeling both share should be in equilibrium if
both parties are to enjoy the relationship,
relationships are meant to be enjoyed not
endured.
Majority are in a relationship not knowing where
it is heading to, they shy aware from asking
questions because they don’t want to lose the
other person, most ladies find themselves in this
situation and they would rather stay in the wrong
relationship instead of asking questions that will
have them thrown out. A stitch in time they say
saves nine, ladies, the earlier you start asking
your partner questions about your relationship,
the better for you. unfortunately most people
don’t even know the kind of questions to ask, no
need to worry, you can go through our list of
serious questions you should ask your boyfriend,
that will serve as a guideline.
20 Serious Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
1. If you were given a choice, what would you
believe in, God or Fate?
2. If my best friend bumped into you at the same
club you visit regularly and made a move on you,
how would you react? (if he says what you expect
him to say, he’s definitely not being honest!)
3. If we ever have children, how okay would you
be with me raising them according to my faith?
(surely one of the serious relationship questions
that you could ask your boyfriend, if you are
considering marriage)
4. What are the experiences that have made you,
who you are today?
5. What according to you is a perfect life, and
how you would you try to make it for yourself
and me?

Continue reading >>> http://mwbuzz.com/top-20-questions-every-ladies-must-ask-their-boy-friend/
Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by ojun50(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Seriously all this questions don't hv answers because ladies don't knw want they really want in life.

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by Mzthowxeen(f): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by minardw: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sometimes we need to be able to give answers to those questions, and who says ladies don't know what they want in life?? I don't think so, although I'm a guy but I do know ladies should learn to start taking control in their relationship, its not the guy that would actually have to be in control all the time, most guys can't even answer those questions above.

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
9ja bf or oyibo bf you qo ask all this crab
Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
2. If my best friend bumped into you at the same club you visit regularly and made a move on you, how would you react? (if he says what you expect him to say, he’s definitely not being honest!)

NA WOW OH!!!!!!!
So basically, anything u say is a NO-WIN for you.

Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by bossman44: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Mzthowxeen post=35521014]hmmmmm[/quotehey..still staying in ikorodu?
Coz i stay there also
Re: 20 Questions Every Ladies Must Ask Their Boyfriend by bossman44: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzthowxeen:
hmmmmm
Still staying in ikorodu?if yes nice to meet yhu!
I stay there also!

(1) (Reply)

11 Name That You Can Call Your Partner / Women And Marriage Curse?? / Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.