Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,119 members, 7,825,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (53455 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
No time to check Wristwatch jare.
Lemme drop the stuff quickly like "Usain Bolt".

1. They Make Sure They Wear An Unseductive Dress

Religious ladies make sure they dress unseductively.They're not like ladies that do wear "Gown" that only covers half of the breast and butt.Religious ladies dress like that because they know some guys can be having sexual arousal towards them.They dress to avoid any arousal of sex.

2. Refuses To Hug

They refuse hugging their boyfriend at his house.They do think hugging is a sin.Because when they both hug, she feels as if he has touched her boobs through hugging.You can't ever see a religious lady giving you a hug but she prefers a handshake.

3. They Talk About The Bible Or Quran

They love asking questions about the bible or quran."Who's the father of Isaac"? And the guy will be like "What the hell is wrong with her".They love preaching and talking about their religion belief.Sometimes, it makes the day boring for the guy.

4. They Hate You Playing Action, Love Or Adventurous Movies

They detest you playing those movies for them because they do know some of the movies contain sinful scenes like "Sex".They prefer watching a religious movies, or nothing.

5. Decline Food And Drinks

Whenever you offer them something to eat or drink, they refuse taking it buh only ask for a glass cup of water.They always caution themselves not to fall victim of molestation or being rape through the food or drinks.

6. There Make Sure There's Gap Between She And You

They make sure there's distance between both of you.They avoid close distance.Religious ladies don't want to destroy her personality and don't want to feel anything guilty.They know guys do have a belief that when a lady visits him, he must take advantage of her.

7. They Avoid Making Use Of Make-ups

You can't a religious lady using make up kits like "Powder, lipsticks etc.They don't want to allure the guy so that he won't demand for sex.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Written By
DanceVille

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Zyzman: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmm some dey front o dem bad die

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Massdamm(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
No time to check Wristwatch jare.
Lemme quickly drop the stuff like "Usain Bolt".

1. They Make Sure They Wear An Unseductive Dress

Religious ladies make sure they dress unseductively.They're not like ladies that do wear "Half gown" that only covers half of the breast and butt.Religious ladies dress like that because they know some guys can be having sexual arousal towards them.They dress to avoid any arousal of sex.

2. Refuses To Hug

They refuse hugging their boyfriend at his house.They do think hugging is a sin.Because when they both hug, she feels as if he has touched her boobs through hugging.You can't ever see a religious lady giving you a hug but she prefers a handshake.

3. They Talk About The Bible Or Quran

They love asking questions about the bible or quran."Who's the father of Isaac"? And the guy will be like "What the hell is wrong with her".They love preaching and talking about their religion belief.Sometimes, it makes the day boring for the guy.

4. They Hate You Playing Action, Love Or Adventurous Movies

They detest you playing those movies for them because they do know some of the movies contain sinful scenes like "Sex".They prefer watching a religious movies, or nothing.

5. Decline Food And Drinks

Whenever you offer them something to eat or drink, they refuse taking it buh only ask for a glass cup of water.They always caution themselves not to fall victim of molestation or being rape through the food or drinks.
shuffle the drink first
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by captianfreeman(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lemme buy this plot.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by banjicom(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Be like say my yansh dey scratch me, dis mosquito bad ooo grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by UrWorstNitemare: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy
OP. u ar blessed

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by vizkiz: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't allow "church sisters" to visit me not even when I am ill. Especially not when I am ill angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by GJames(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zyzman:
He's talking about the real religious ones here, not the ones faking it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Danceville again shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
I bet you if u eventually put 'em in d mood, ur gunna see d hoe in 'em undecided every chick got one u just need to know d trigger button cool

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Religious girls like us don't act like that undecided

*in Ade's voice* op why u lying

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zyzman:
Meaning bro?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:

Idon'tbelieve you're religious

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:

Idon'tbelieve you're religious.

Lying? As in how.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
banjicom:
Be like say my yansh dey scratch me, dis mosquito bad ooo grin
Lol! Don't you have a mosquitoes' net?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
vicstar:
I bet you if u eventually put 'em in d mood, ur gunna see d hoe in 'em undecided every chick got one u just need to know d trigger button cool
Trigger button? You kidding me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
my brother don't underestimate the forming of some church sisters o
Na them sabi pass.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Trigger button? You kidding me.
yap, wen u observe her meticulously u'll find out. cool
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
vicstar:

yap, wen u observe her meticulously u'll find out. cool
This guy... Seriously you no holy o.

I'm very sure your dad must be a pastor...*grin*
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by fulfillbill(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
If she no do like this, you sef go dey wonder whether she be dat farmer tool grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother don't underestimate the forming of some church sisters o

Na them sabi pass.
Hmm!

Buh I guess few of them sha.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by faithugo64(f): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
hahahahahaha

they wear layers upon layers of clothing,just like this

3 panties
3 tights
2 bras
2 singlets

just incase you wana try anything,these are enough to discourage you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
This guy... Seriously you no holy o.

I'm very sure your dad must be a pastor...*grin*

lol grin .

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cheesy
OP. u ar blessed
Blessed you were brother.

Cheerz!
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm "religious" an this isn't so fer every lady

°I will hug you
.....unless yer hands become explorers
•I won't turn down yer hospitality
....unless you can't cook tongue
°We can sit close
...just behave yaself.
Thank you sir wink
°Lol!...I won't spit scrpitures at you grin
°I like movies, I won't make you turn off yer shows

14 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cheesy
OP. u ar blessed
Blessed you were brother.

Cheerz!
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why keep a boyfriend then?

7 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Danceville again shocked
Lol! Angelberry again...*Big grin*
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
I don't allow "church sisters" to visit me not even when I am ill. Especially not when I am ill angry
Why bro? Is it because they do preach alot? I guess so.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
I'm "religious" an this isn't so fer every lady

°I will hug you
.....unless yer hands become explorers
•I won't turn yer hospitality
....unless you can't cook tongue
°We can sit close
...just behave yaself.Thank you sir
°Lol! I won't spit scrpitures at you grin
That really gat me laughing loud.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
vicstar:

lol grin .
Don't lie o. Aint I right? About ur father being a pastor.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op: are you talking from experience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.