Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (107216 Views)

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Sexy Ethiopian Women / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rivertemz:
Ask yourself, How would you have known if my response was also sarcastic or not? wouldn't I have had to have quoted "sarcasm" along with my comment so that normal people that can read would figure out the expression, you're the "dumbo" for assuming it's that obvious

Ooooh shut up and accept your stupidity. Stop beating around the bush. You're a stu.pid stu.pid man who cant understand the most obvious sarcastic comments. Twirly dumb F.uck
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Ooooh shut up and accept your stupidity. Stop beating around the bush. You're a stu.pid stu.pid man who cant understand the most obvious sarcastic comments. Twirly dumb F.uck
LOOL I don't think you know what sarcasm means.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rivertemz:

LOOL I don't think you know what sarcasm means.

Of course I don't.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Of course I don't.
Don't you have anything better to do than to troll & bring your dirty a** into a convo cheesy
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigerian and Ethiopian wedding

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by alanmwene: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ajuran:

White people are threatened by Horn Africans, as we have no inferiority complex unlike Bantus
really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXy4TfRY5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcxGwRIn-2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rsDCQiHpM

Nobody can treat bantus like that!Nobody!
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tianamsh: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2015
I gotta say this thread is funny.

Can someone please give the definition of Bantu.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tianamsh: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
looking at their facial structure, non of those girls can be mistaken for horners, just look at how breath taking they are.
Ajuran:

i beg to differ too. The real beauty of a woman is in her hair. All those women have weaves and fake hair. Some even look like they abused the make up powder or they bleached. Notice you pick Bantus who look most like Horn Africans and look least like Bantus in terms of nose, hair, skin.

#Pathetic
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by alanmwene: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
tianamsh:
I gotta say this thread is funny.
Can someone please give the definition of Bantu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLAULEW-Ik
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
West Africans are doing way better economically than East/Horn of African, especially when you compare Nigeria to Ethiopia
Ethiopia has never been colonized, yet they were in decades of poverty and just recently picking themselves up (with Chinese and American help)

But at the end of the day, this isn't what this thread is about. This is about Culture, if you want to talk politics then go to the politics Forums.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiar: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
the guy with the hair and crown, i dont get what he's about really.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ethiopian women and Nigerian Men

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nigerian men and Ethiopian women

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
tpiar:
the guy with the hair and crown, i dont get what he's about really.
he's just respecting the ethiopian attire
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiar: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rivertemz:
he's just respecting the ethiopian attire

ok then.

dem pikin go fine sha, since the mamas are fine, as per your pictures.

the one in white with blue cap, has he been married before? His face hard small.

although oju iyawo e na le.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
tpiar:

ok then.

dem pikin go fine sha, since the mamas are fine, as per your pictures.

the one in white with blue cap, has he been married before? His face hard small.

although oju iyawo e na le.

Yes indeed, ethiopian women have beautiful eyes.

Aha! I don't know but I believe the guy is the least handsome in the pics I've posted, no offence to him
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiar: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rivertemz:

Yes indeed, ethiopian women have beautiful eyes.

Aha! I don't know but I believe the guy is the least handsome in the pics I've posted, no offence to him

i wouldnt say the eyes are unusual (without makeup), but maybe the facial structure is non-negroid, which would be considered beauty.

The guy in question is actually the most handsome of all of them.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice looking couples.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
The important thing is that these men are getting some beautiful feet on their face every night.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiah2: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
onila:
African American male and Eritrean bride

they look alike.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by eposho: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
tpiah2:

they dont look alike.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpia100k: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2016
dont come and start cursing or derailing thread here o.

outsiders dey, show some decorum, dont be acting all ignant in front of strangers.

if na wife or girlfriend you dey find, lahun and stop pretending, send the op a pm so he can find you somebody and post the photo if you wish so you can appear polished small.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 4:37am On Jan 20, 2016
You negroes never cease to amaze me. You guys are celebrating your country men for achieving the ultimate goal of getting an Ethiopian.
Like you guys hit the lottery, like your almost living through them. lmao

This would never happen with any other ethnic group. You would never see Somali men, on their forum talking about which one of their people married a nigerian as if they won the lottery. lmao

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by onila(f): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Ajuran:
You negroes never cease to amaze me. You guys are celebrating your country men for achieving the ultimate goal of getting an Ethiopian.

This would never happen with any other ethnic group. You would never see Somali men, on their forum talking about which one of their people married a nigerian as if they won the lottery. lmao
grin
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by makahlj2: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Ajuran:

You're just jealous that we don't drool after emaciated and bucktoothed Somali women. There will never be a Somali as beautiful as Liya Kebede.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ajuran:

Loll welcome back
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by GuyFawkes: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fulaman198:

Loll welcome back

Ajuran our favourite troll is back cheesy
He was missed tho.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
GuyFawkes:

Ajuran our favourite troll is back cheesy
He was missed tho.

Indeed, his trolling brought about some great laughter
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiar: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
nice to know you folks like his trolling and insults on blacks.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 21, 2016
tpiar:
nice to know you folks like his trolling and insults on blacks.

who doesnt love a good troll?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos From Virgin Ceremony In Ogu, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.