Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (107294 Views)

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Sexy Ethiopian Women / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
Fulanis generally are not hairy though (except for their long hair).

Maybe the Cameroonian ones are, since they appear to be more Semitic.

I don't agree, how many Fulanis have you come across? No offence to our women, but if they don't take care of their arms, they can get hairy too.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
^maybe some of them. I don't see any big deal in the matter, really. The environment and nomadic lifestyle would not call for hairiness, since hair might be a hindrance in such instances (the heat, humidity, etc).

look at these pictures:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1576890_bororos_jpeg0afe17776d05269fd5f70b01995858ab
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
you can see they have long hair but they are not hairy.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
^maybe some of them. I don't see any big deal in the matter, really. The environment and nomadic lifestyle would not call for hairiness, since hair might be a hindrance in such instances (the heat, humidity, etc).

look at these pictures:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1576890_bororos_jpeg0afe17776d05269fd5f70b01995858ab

But you are wrong, those are just a few Mbororo'en, there are many Mbororo'en that do have a good amount of hair on both legs and arms. Obviously (this happens amongst whites who are possibly the hairiest people in the world) amount of hair varies from individual to individual.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
^true i guess.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by kaura5000: 4:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol fulaman only if you know how kanuri looks like or you are been untrue to yourself...if you know how a real kanuri look like... from ali modu sherif,shehu of borno,kashim hey the list..and what is hausa-fulani you can call them either hausa or fulani,,, or just call them fulani we have no need for them
Fulaman198:

He could pass easily for a Fulani, Kanuri and some of the so-called Hausa-Fulani. There are many Nigerians that look like him. So that's why we can't say for sure if he's Ethio. But in African cultures, you are typically what you father is, so....it's very possible she said she is Ethio based on the fact that she is using her fathers background.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by chigoizie7(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
tpiander:
^ why are you so sensitive yet you're the one opening threads here and there.

If you don't want polite enquiries about your subject matter, then say so in your opening post.

Actually, u failed to understand the OP,

*he never said he loved ethiopian women.

*he never said he will many any.

*all he want to do is to prove all the horners coming to this thread claiming that our men aint it.

*he just showed them that their women still marry Nigeria men,

*it more like someone telling u that u can't drive a car, and u proved him wrong by driving in his presence.

*it does not in anyway mean that u own a car.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by chigoizie7(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
tpiander:

do Fulanis have full beards sweetie.

hair distribution is sometimes based on genetics.

can you have the kind of full beard the girl's dad has?

The man in your video looks Yoruba btw, not to mention, amazing how fast you pulled it up.

I ve seen many fulanis with full beards.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Ednite:
Ethiopians might merry nigerians or other africans,
CASE CLOSED
Africans can marry other africans, nothing strange about it, Ethiopians aren't alone it's just not rare anymore, period.

This thread was just made to contradict the claims some racist horners say on this site.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2015
And dnt belive whateva somali09, somali11, somal, axum n' ajuran tells u, he/they r jst somali ppl tryna let u guys hav a bad thoughts abt us horners. N' we ethiopians r nt racist, we're lyk u guyz, AFRICANS

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ednite:
And dnt belive whateva somali09, somali11, somal, axum n' ajuran tells u, he/they r jst somali ppl tryna let u guys hav a bad thoughts abt us horners. N' we ethiopians r nt racist, we're lyk u guyz, AFRICANS

habesha, plz dont troll.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

habesha, plz dont troll.
So Ajuran you have nothing better to say hmm ?? cheesy kiss
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rivertemz:

So Ajuran you have nothing better to say hmm ?? cheesy kiss

she is probably a user from here pretending and spreading false propaganda. #Trust
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

she is probably a user from here pretending and spreading false propaganda. #Trust
But what do you have to say about this thread I made? False propaganda too?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rivertemz:

But what do you have to say about this thread I made? False propaganda too?

false propaganda bro. #Trust
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

false propaganda bro. #Trust
I'll be happy if you Explain smiley
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rivertemz:

I'll be happy if you Explain smiley

Stop trolling bro.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

Stop trolling bro.
LOOOOL grin you're lost with words. Surrender
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rivertemz:
LOOOOL grin you're lost with words. Surrender

Not lost for words, I can see through your trolling. Its gotten sad smiley
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

Not lost for words, I can see through your trolling. Its gotten sad smiley
Yh maybe I'm trolling you along smiley
But that's none of my concern, because your denial sounds so...desperate. all these years on nairaland and finally you seem surprised and wrong this whole time.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rivertemz:

Yh maybe I'm trolling you along smiley
But that's none of my concern, because your denial sounds so...desperate. all these years on nairaland and finally you seem surprised and wrong this whole time.

You are clinging your entire hopes of one anonymous so called Ethiopian online?

You would think the thousands of years of history in the horn of Africa where Negroids were enslaved because they were seen as inferior would hold some weight. But I guess you are dilusional and want to feel accepted by the people you look up to.

Racism of Horners toward Negroids is well documented by non Horn Africans and it is no surprise to anyone who knows Horn Africans that we do not identify ourself as Black.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
chigoizie7:

Actually, u failed to understand the OP,

*he never said he loved ethiopian women.

*he never said he will many any.

*all he want to do is to prove all the horners coming to this thread claiming that our men aint it.

*he just showed them that their women still marry Nigeria men,

*it more like someone telling u that u can't drive a car, and u proved him wrong by driving in his presence.

*it does not in anyway mean that u own a car.

ok, long story but thanks for the explanation.

alright, op, tell us who you want to marry.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

shuuutttt up! Am truly an ethiopian who lives in ethiopia thinking lyk an ethiopian! U tink am pretending cuz i jst said we're africans, well we r n' d@ts a FACT. Dont put my country in ur posts, am freekin' tirrreeeddd! U somali ppl cn go ahead colin' urselves arabs or whateva, bt i believe d@ we r negroids. AND THAT IS IT! It's nt abt color but identity/blood
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
tpiander:

ok, long story but thanks for the explanation.

alright, op, tell us who you want to marry.
A woman
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ajuran:

You are clinging your entire hopes of one anonymous so called Ethiopian online?

You would think the thousands of years of history in the horn of Africa where Negroids were enslaved because they were seen as inferior would hold some weight. But I guess you are dilusional and want to feel accepted by the people you look up to.

Racism of Horners toward Negroids is well documented by non Horn Africans and it is no surprise to anyone who knows Horn Africans that we do not identify ourself as Black.

Um thousands of years, loool give yourself a big L, you know very well that west Africans have only been exploited for about 450-500 yrs. Before then any civilization was in a power divide.

And yh MAYBE well documented by your sorry ass.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Rivertemz:

A woman

na man you wan marry before?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 2:10am On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:

na man you wan marry before?
No, that's what you imagine for yourself now. Kmt
Oloshi ode
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Rivertemz:

No, that's what I imagine for myself now. Kmt
Oloshi ode ni mi
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 4:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Rivertemz:

Um thousands of years, loool give yourself a big L, you know very well that west Africans have only been exploited for about 450-500 yrs. Before then any civilization was in a power divide.

And yh MAYBE well documented by your sorry ass.

Why do you cling to the words of a anonymous so called Ethiopian person when everything from culture, history shows that Cushitic people do not view themselves as Black, enslaved blacks, and had no connections with Blacks except for the last 1 thousand years which involved taking their land, and enslaving them.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Ednite:

shuuutttt up! Am truly an ethiopian who lives in ethiopia thinking lyk an ethiopian! U tink am pretending cuz i jst said we're africans, well we r n' d@ts a FACT. Dont put my country in ur posts, am freekin' tirrreeeddd! U somali ppl cn go ahead colin' urselves arabs or whateva, bt i believe d@ we r negroids. AND THAT IS IT! It's nt abt color but identity/blood

you type like a Nigerian. Stop with the propaganda. We all know your anonymous self is not gonna change the entire history of the horn.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Ajuran:

Why do you cling to the words of a anonymous so called Ethiopian person when everything from culture, history shows that Cushitic people do not view themselves as Black, enslaved blacks, and had no connections with Blacks except for the last 1 thousand years which involved taking their land, and enslaving them.
Why do you keep on mentioning this ethiopian?? I don't care about that person, reply str8 forward with me and don't involve anyone else.
Show me proof and sources showing that the Ethiopians, Somalis and Eritreans do not consider themselves African,.
Because it is a fact that Ethiopians consider themselves Black-African, especially in Europe and Isreal.
Majority of Eritreans also consider themselves Black-African.

Being Black- is a self-proclaimed identity
Being African- is a person from the African continent by lineage and/or nationality.

Most times you don't have the choice to be consider or not to be considered black.

Italians, Turks & irish used to be considered non-white, now they are considered white? whyy? because the damn rules change in this racial society we live in.

If majority of Somalis don't want to consider themselves black then fine! bye! LOL
(some do, but talk to them if you think they are confused.)

We don't care about claiming Somalis as you think we would, there's nothing to gain from"claiming" you.
Are you white then?
Are you Arab?
Are you indian?
Are you East-Asian?

Just Somali? okay smiley your own sovereign race, i hope the racist police in America can tell the difference between arresting a Somali man or a Black man...
Why do Somalis have afros or curly hair ?
Why do most somalis have dark skin?
why do somalis have big lips ?
Why do somalis have dark brown eyes ?
Why do somali women have big african behinds ?

If you're not black-african, why do you tick most of the boxes identifying a black-african?? whyyy

we are both african whether you like it or not.

But do people care if you consider yourself black or not ?

No...one...cares smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos From Virgin Ceremony In Ogu, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.