Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (107034 Views)

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Sexy Ethiopian Women / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why would Ethiopians choose to willingly devolve and have backward kids by reporducing with Bantus?
It makes no sense. Fortunately, all their families will look down on them, and Horn Africans
will look down on their offsprings. Bantus you will NEVER get our DNA, even if one in a million
of your kind marry a Cushitic, the kids will still be looking like Bantus.

GOD BLESS GOD, GIVER AND SUSTAINER OF STRAIGHT NOSES AND NICE HAIR
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by gabomaboy241: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bantus are beautiful people also your wrong there. This is the Horner mentality as a west African I dislike don't disgrace Bantus or west Africans because of their figures! At the end of the day you are still an African u guys need to get in the head! There are so many bantu tribes so there is no1 look of bantus my friend. I am mixed with bantu and I am a handsome man with curly hair and a nice light brown complexion I am Hausa and fang mix who has Ethiopian friends in the states and they don't create division amongst us but you are a shame to some good intellectual horners out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2015
so those of you who don't have African features, spend lots of time thanking God for that?

weird sha, but I guess it makes sense to you, since in your world, black is equated with poverty and every bad thing.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Ajuran you are a total disgrace ROFLLL.

God bless women with nice feet and toes and amazing curves. I don't care much for the Nose and hair. Wt# Ajuran!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ajuran:
Why would Ethiopians choose to willingly devolve and have backward kids by reporducing with Bantus?
It makes no sense. Fortunately, all their families will look down on them, and Horn Africans
will look down on their offsprings. Bantus you will NEVER get our DNA, even if one in a million
of your kind marry a Cushitic, the kids will still be looking like Bantus.

GOD BLESS GOD, GIVER AND SUSTAINER OF STRAIGHT NOSES AND NICE HAIR
Maybe BAntu is a dominant trait?
Maybe Bantu is overly used by the likes of you?
Maybe Love counts?
Maybe we are just all Africans with no Neanderthal genes in us?
MAYBE you're just full of sh*t?

Ever thought about these things Ajuran?

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by ArtanK(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2015
This topic is funny indeed. You guys are unknowingly giving the clown Ajuran more ammo for his trolling.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 2:38am On Aug 26, 2015
ArtanK:
This topic is funny indeed. You guys are unknowingly giving the clown Ajuran more ammo for his trolling.

I think they know ROFL it's intentionally meant for Ajuran.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by ArtanK(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

He's having a field day lol.

How are you bro? It has been a while.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

Exactly! Looool it was made for him specifically to get his blood boiling

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by omoharry(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
What is wrong with us Africans... why is it that when ever we managed to be together, if we are not killing one another then we are busy insulting and talking down of one another's tribe, country and ethnicity...haba!! cant we just for once come together and reason logically regarding to a particular subject of discussion without throwing tantrums...We Africans, we really have problems.Why wont we be backward as a continent when we cannot even see beyond our nose and would rather want to feel good by putting the others down.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
ArtanK:

He's having a field day lol.

How are you bro? It has been a while.

Been doing pretty well bro just been busy as of late, how about yourself? How are things with you?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rivertemz:

Loll I knew it grin
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rivertemz:

it wasn't.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
tpiander:

it wasn't.
I'm the OP, that was my goal !

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
May the fufu nation be cured of its inferiority complex, amen. cheesy

May nappy hair and wide nose prosper,thrive and multiply across the lands grin
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Mandume: 3:13am On Aug 28, 2015
It's funny that these foolish somali/ethiopian-supremacists never show pictures of women like these:

^^
All of them are somali by ethnicity

Oromo (Borana)

Oromo

[imghttp://farm9.static.flickr.com/8091/8571442788_019423e956.jpg][/img]
Tigray-Tigrinya

Habesha

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAYf4JJjLwcFSOsbjDk85cM2cryytcdP8rrFQIa2AyIdhhYvbw9A[/img]
Bodi/Mursi

Hamar/Hamer.

They're ALL east-african (and many of them are probably Ethiopian by nationality also.
This shit has got to stop when people think that East-Africans are just one homogenous type. That's not the case. All African (and by African, I mean indigenous people, i.e those who have "black" (brown) skin) women are beautiful. There's plenty of room for all of them to shine.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Puntite: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mandume:
It's funny that these foolish somali/ethiopian-supremacists never show pictures of women like these:

^^

They are not somali. Afar people a related group

Those are Afar ethnic group in Djibouti eritrea and somaliland and ethiopia.

This is somalis

We are very diverse people not monolith at all!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Puntite: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Somali people

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mandume:

^^

Oromo (Borana)

Oromo

[imghttp://farm9.static.flickr.com/8091/8571442788_019423e956.jpg][/img]
Tigray-Tigrinya

Habesha

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAYf4JJjLwcFSOsbjDk85cM2cryytcdP8rrFQIa2AyIdhhYvbw9A[/img]
Bodi/Mursi

Hamar/Hamer.

They're ALL east-african (and many of them are probably Ethiopian by nationality also.
This shit has got to stop when people think that East-Africans are just one homogenous type. That's not the case. All African (and by African, I mean indigenous people, i.e those who have "black" (brown) skin) women are beautiful. There's plenty of room for all of them to shine.

It's an African problem really. You see people posting mainly lighter complexioned women and pretending that darker complexioned ones don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's an African problem really. You see people posting mainly lighter complexioned women and pretending that darker complexioned ones don't exist.

But he posted Afar people though lol WTF
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ajuran:

But he posted Afar people though lol WTF

They are related to Somalis just like Serer and Wolof are related to Fulanis.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by HalimaSadiya(f): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Fulaman198:
Ajuran you are a total disgrace ROFLLL.

God bless women with nice feet and toes and amazing curves. I don't care much for the Nose and hair. Wt# Ajuran!
Sannu smiley
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

They are related to Somalis just like Serer and Wolof are related to Fulanis.

Well the point was why he wasn't posting Somalis not Afar.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
Sannu smiley

Sannu my darling ya ya de?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Puntite: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

Somalis look the same regardless of skin color, posting a few lighter shade individuals mean nothing. its not an african problem only a negro problem. its amazing he posts a mix of people with different shades yet you only focus on the lightskinned ones, you must some major inferiority complex.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1067171_somalia00200003514_jpg657b63b0689fdf953e25206562a34640

These are Somali kids that are siblings see the variation in skin tones between them.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Puntite:

Somalis look the same regardless of skin color, posting a few lighter shade individuals mean nothing. its not an african problem only a negro problem. its amazing he posts a mix of people with different shades yet you only focus on the lightskinned ones, you must some major inferiority complex.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1067171_somalia00200003514_jpg657b63b0689fdf953e25206562a34640

These are Somali kids that are siblings see the variation in skin tones between them.

Puntite the troll

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by HalimaSadiya(f): 1:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sannu my darling ya ya de?
Lapiya lau , kana lafiya ?
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Em excuse me, why are Somalis being discussed on here.

kmt This ain't your thread, make your own.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by onila(f): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Somali mother with her half Nigerian-half Somali daughter

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by JiggamanGh: 3:39am On Sep 02, 2015
onila:
Somali mother with her half Nigerian-half Somali daughter

The Somali pirate is not going to like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos From Virgin Ceremony In Ogu, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.