Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D (3563 Views)

Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Angelahoney: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
I know some people would think I'm a slut. Tradition has actually inhibited us from expressing ourselves. Women do feel s.exual but our upbringing supresses our id. Don't judge me , listen to me first. 

My friend has a younger brother of 24. He's rudy, dark skinned and has an athletic build. He's not the thick thuggish looking bouncer of many of our male models (these ones think they are sexy, but they're not. )
He's slender like Becham. There's an innocence about him I cannot explain. He has a breath taking smile and lovely dimples. He blushes often but there's nothing effeminate about him.
Surprisingly he has a resonate voice and a dangles whenever he walks. He's not the vulgar or obscene type. He just has that natural charisma I can't explain. 

Since I knew he wasn't the talkative or lousy type, he's the ideal melancholy I felt free with him. Any time I visited my friend I stayed longer in her place whenever he was around. 
One day during my friends absence, I asked for his phone number which he gave me without knowing my intention( he's a bit naïve even though he's smart). I later called him to my place in pretense that I needed him to pass a message to his sister. 
He came over wearing an orange Tshirt. I asked him to take a drive with me which he obliged to. We ended up at Lekki Conservation opp. Chevron. We came down from our car and took a walk together to the forest. 
We had not gone far when I gave him a kiss. He couldn't believe me. We went to a very quiet place in the open field and made out. He was inexperienced. 
I showed him what I wanted and he's a good learner. That's the first boy/man I had seduced. We became secret lovers for over a year until my friend found out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Space booked.

This thread's future is hanging by a thread
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Angelahoney:
I know some people would think I'm a slut. Tradition has actually inhibited us from expressing ourselves. Women do feel s.exual but our upbringing supresses our id. Don't judge me , listen to me first. 

My friend has a younger brother of 24. He's rudy, dark skinned and has an athletic build. He's not the thick thuggish looking bouncer of many of our male models (these ones think they are sexy, but they're not. )
He's slender like Becham. There's an innocence about him I cannot explain. He has a breath taking smile and lovely dimples. He blushes often but there's nothing effeminate about him.
Surprisingly he has a resonate voice and a dangles whenever he walks. He's not the vulgar or obscene type. He just has that natural charisma I can't explain. 

Since I knew he wasn't the talkative or lousy type, he's the ideal melancholy I felt free with him. Any time I visited my friend I stayed longer in her place whenever he was around. 
One day during my friends absence, I asked for his phone number which he gave me without knowing my intention( he's a bit naïve even though he's smart). I later called him to my place in pretense that I needed him to pass a message to his sister. 
He came over wearing an orange Tshirt. I asked him to take a drive with me which he obliged to. We ended up at Lekki Conservation opp. Chevron. We came down from our car and took a walk together to the forest. 
We had not gone far when I gave him a kiss. He couldn't believe me. We went to a very quiet place in the open field and made out. He was inexperienced. 
I showed him what I wanted and he's a good learner. That's the first boy/man I had seduced. We became secret lovers for over a year until my friend found out.
damn! grin grin
I love this!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by vislabraye(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Interesting. Where are the ladies ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by marshalcarter: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Una geh luck sey dem no catch una...if not...dem go flog una..video una cum upload am for internet> sad

Meanwhile...

Baby...u're not a sl*t...highest...its the devil's handworkkiss grin

#sips top tea and S.K#
grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by meimoks(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
so what happened when your friend found out? Sorry for the digression
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Angelahoney: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
marshalcarter:
Una geh luck sey dem no catch una...if not...dem go flog una..video una cum upload am for internet> sad

Meanwhile...

Baby...u're not a sl*t...highest...its the devil's handworkkiss grin

#sips top tea and S.K#
grin

Come and catch me..
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by oghaski15(f): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Angelahoney:

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by marshalcarter: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Angelahoney:

Come and catch me..
cool
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by oghaski15(f): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
When she found out what now happen?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Angelahoney: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where are the ladies here ?
Are they trying to tell us they've never been naughty tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Angelahoney: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
oghaski15:
When she found out what now happen?

She was like shocked
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by kcpragmatik(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Correct girl. How many girls go acknowledge say bodi dey catch dem sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Young03(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wake me up wen u c ladies comment

back to bed
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by komzyb(f): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2015
That one dey....
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Mzdivacious(f): 2:35am On Jul 06, 2015
konji never catch me to that extent.Id even be too embarrassed ..seduction ko seducer nigrin
op u sure sey no be u disvirgin am so?what did ur friend say
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Interesting... You are bold.
Generally, one can say you are a slut simply because culturally or socially it is not right (or awkward) for a lady to do that.
However, the rules and norms or morales have nothing on you if you are a rebel (acting against what is termed socially right).
So you are a slut but (personally) you are not a slut.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by prospero5(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2015
OP, pinshure of u kissin him or... u are dreaming
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Kingsley1000(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2015
nice one,i love girls that are straight foward and open,not concealing anything...anybody,condemning/making derogatory comment against this post is a JUVENILE
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by modskiller(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2015
NairaMode:
Interesting... You are bold.
Generally, one can say you are a slut simply because culturally or socially it is not right (or awkward) for a lady to do that.
However, the rules and norms or morales have nothing on you if you are a rebel (acting against what is termed socially right).
So you are a slut but (personally) you are not a slut.

Woe unto thee, you just spoilt the fun and ended my hard on angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by smartgenius10(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
pic of you kissing the boy or adonbilivit
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg,if u wan lie,lie weh weh.

So no girl here has done real seduction before? As in?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
The guy is 24 and not a child.
So issorait.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by vislabraye(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
Abeg,if u wan lie,lie weh weh.

So no girl here has done real seduction before? As in?

Share your experience.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by peeparty(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
komzyb:
That one dey....
ehen watching you in 10D
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by komzyb(f): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2015
peeparty:
ehen
watching you in 10D
lol,main man,good morning o,seduction is allowed ba?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by IamLEGEND1: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Angelahoney:

Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
But this is not seduction na?undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by adonbilivit: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2015
u did not seduce him na. I know the guy in person, he had always wanted you. in fact, he seduced u instead.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by peeparty(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
komzyb:
lol,main man,good morning o,seduction is allowed ba?
morning my beautiful rose.
hope your doing fine?altho it been a while sha.

yea it allowed go for the kill if u got the password.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
i really hope u did this.

Talk about Gender Equality. Noice
Re: Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35538012][/quote]
bro, the dark knight still dey rise??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football And Your Lover. / Pics See What These Kids Where Caught Doing While Playing / Best Song Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.