Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S (2073 Views)

Pls Huz..caption Dis Baby Photo.. Or What Did D Baby See? / Help!wanna Get Baptized And Dont Know If I Shuld Break Up My Relationship / She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Dnero5: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2009
My girlfriend is pregnant shuld i abort it or wat shuld i do.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by tboy1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
Keep the baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by patwhizkid(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hey ya, y did u not u condom nao?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Godalone(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
Congrats man! you are a good scorer.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by yme1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2009
I would advice you keep the baby no mata wat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by CrazyMan(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
First I must congratulate you because in few months time, you'll become a father. So my dear, why are you considering aborting the pregnancy? Do you know the implications of abortion on a girl's life, do you know the psychological effects it would have on her brain. Have you ever thought within yourself that millions of families are desperately looking for babies? So my dear I would suggest that you keep that child and prepare to become the best dad in the whole world. Or at least one of the best
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by temi4rea(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
If she wants the baby keep the baby,

If she wants the baby and u cant possibly take care of her and the baby now then  
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Okanran(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2009
3 things 2 consider,

Ur partner's view- What's ur partner's take on this?
Ur financial status- Can u afford baby formula(cereal)? Are u ready to train this child and give him/her the best opportunity in life?
Ur psyche- Are u really ready 4 this?

Guy, think well oooooh! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by ilaugh1: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
Poster

You should have asked the question before inserting your di ck into her wet juicy oily pu ssy, stupid boy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Hollysmile: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2009
Nna, guy ur dic.k shot tight oh! Imagine how de shot take enter straight. You be beckham?
As whizzy talk, why u no use condom?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by jaleyne: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
please keep the baby please!

i am not even kidding if it is at all possible i would even adopt your child if you'll can not care for him or her,
and i do not mean that as in insult.

its just i have trouble conceiving so far

and i want to have a family.

please believe me, having children is a gift, take care of your child for however long you are allowed to, no matter what. cherish the gift life has given you.

please have your child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Amigoz(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
jaleyne:

please keep the baby please!

i am not even kidding if it is at all possible i would even adopt your child if you'll can not care for him or her,
and i do not mean that as in insult.

its just i have trouble conceiving so far

and i want to have a family.

please believe me, having children is a gift, take care of your child for however long you are allowed to, no matter what. cherish the gift life has given you.

please have your child.

U will surely testify to the goodness of our Lord Jaleyne, It is well

@ Dnero5,
Don't even entertain the thots of abortion. Killing that child is not an option. He/she is here to stay, Do wat u can to be a brilliant dad, in years to come u will look back and rejoice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by emilyone(f): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
with diseases here and there

its a shame people still go around indulging in unprotected sex .

as for the preg. u got what u bargained for so keep.

good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by ammamat(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
YEAH MAN keep the baby, dont hate the player but hate the game , congrate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by lancevader(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2009
guy yu try o hope yu dan get money and house ready now just go do marriage straight b4 dem dis own u for house o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by omega25red(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
First question: did you ask us to have sex with her without protection and do you own her body that you can pick to take her for an abortion or have her keep the pregnancy

YOu need to grow up and stop creating post that aren't true and if it is, man up and make a decision
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by kokoA(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
Na today?! Even 2face no dey condomize. She is pregnant, ehen, so what? U go kill urself? Be MAN and let ur parents nd "in-laws" know on time. Name d pickin afta me. Lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by arramyjay: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
Keep the baby,I could adopt the baby.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Akinagirl(f): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
You should have thought about that before you went in unprotected. Do people ever learn? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by elowa: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2009
Why is he asking us now, did he ask us b4 doin it without protection? tseeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by patwhizkid(f): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2009
Ok, bring d gal to my house so dat i can giv u some concotions 4 d abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by sistawoman: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
Pardon me if this has already been said because I did not read the thread:

What difference does it make to you?

she will ultimately be held responsible for the baby. She will ultimately have to carry this burrden wither it be with you or not.

Let her decide what she wants to do with the baby and her body and you just support her like the man you pretended to be when you laid down with her.

For everyone out there having sex or thinking of having sex you should look at each woman you sleep with as a potential mother of your child. That is what I tell my boys all the time. Dont sleep with her if you cant picture having a child with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by kokoA(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ sistawoman. "Your boys" i don't get.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by sistawoman: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2009
kokoA:

@ sistawoman. "Your boys" i don't get.

my male children
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Czarskit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2009
1. Kill d gal.
2. Kill d baby.
3. U won't live long enuff 2 kill urslf cos plenty ppl wil assist.

Dnt blame my post, I just hate going with the crowd. . . tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by patwhizkid(f): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
Czarskit, wetin dey do u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by yme1(f): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
keep the baby o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Czarskit(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2009
Pat witch kid wetin I do na? Is it a crime to air my views? Aftall na u wan giv am 'abortion concotion'. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by patwhizkid(f): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
Czarskit, wetin concern u, abi u no knw say na me be d senior doctor amaja 1 of d fed rep of 9ja? I wan help am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by onyxera(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2009
wen u dey porto rico witout bloom bloom u no no abi,ok my advice use d pikin do money @ least u go rich
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by osisi2(f): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2009
Isn't it the woman's choice?
let her make that decision
I hope she keeps the baby
It's not the end of the world hopefully you've learnt a lesson.
That may be the only child God will bless you all with
think about that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Hollysmile: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2009
We have an anti-christ in here!!! A devil's advocate!
Y'all know who i'm talkin about. Non, of course, but 'Fuc.K Him'.
Check out his threads - straight from d devil's mind. Check out his profile - revealin his doomed soul!
Man, go back to where u belong - hell. NL is too cool for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Girls To Marry? / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger / Many Women My A**ssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.