Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S (2075 Views)

Pls Huz..caption Dis Baby Photo.. Or What Did D Baby See? / Help!wanna Get Baptized And Dont Know If I Shuld Break Up My Relationship / She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2009
@ Poster

I will keep things real with you.

The first thing you should know is that the womans word is final. If she no wan delete the error, you either autorun or be a man.

If you can afford the baby right now and believe you can handle/live with the complication having a child out of wedlock might bring in the future, then please dont kill the kid.

If the girl is ready to live with the stigma of being a single mother, and deal with its accompanying future complications, then please keep the baby.

BUT if this kid is unaffordable, inconvieniencing, a burden, an unwanted mistake, a no way this shit aint happening, then please waste no time, terminate the little embryo. We dont need another bastard on earth.

NOTE; All abortions must be carried out under the agreement of the lady who must be 18 years of age and above, and by highly trained professional surgeons, in a good clinical environment. Use a condom.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by ijleke(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
Good, ask for her opinion and make sure you are mentally ready having a baby wen you are not yet married is not easy ooo, ( out of experience)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by kanayo74(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2009
sincerely i will tell u to keep the baby.
i know it might be a difficult decision to take, but take it.
it will seem as if the world will come to an end if u do, but it will never be like that.
keeping the baby doesnt mean u must marry the girl.
but it will be wise if u will settle down if u are of age, and have a source of income no matter how small.
some questions u should answer
1) do u like the girl?
2) does she want to keep the baby?
3) would u be a good father?

what makes u is how well u handle every tough situation that come your way.
ABORTING THE BABY IS A COWARD WAY OF NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE.
If u can tell your friends the first time u slept with her tell them u are about to be a father.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Badriyyah(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
Since you're considering Abortion, I can tell you're not ready to have kids. If you were ready, you would have come here asking for our individual opinions. I'd like to know How old are you and your girlfriend and how would a child affect your life right now?

It's not your choice to choose if she should keep/abort the baby. But whatever her final decision is, you should support her. And next time, Use a rubber.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by irenereky: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2009
My brother, plz don't abort the bady, The baby might be ur back bone later in future, speakin from friends exprience. it could be terrible at first but the last laugh best. I pray God gives u d strength to take care of the baby. One love
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by EshuKemi: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hmmm! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S by Hollysmile: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2009
Eh hen! De devil has come again, hmmming all around nairaland, lookin for whom to devour!
My fellow Nlanders, pls beware!
No shakin shaa, cos we are all covered by de precious blood of da lamb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust / Codependence And Addiction In Love! What Do U Do When A Lady Refuses To Leave U? / Female craddle-robber 47 Year Old Having intimacy with 15year old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.