Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? (1105 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by misspicy(f): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2015
I experienced something friday night and want to share it with Nairalanders in as a question so I can know what you all think about it.
So I closed late from work on friday and got to the junction of my house around past 9 pm.i have to take a bike to my street as it is not a trekkable distance.
There was no bike at d junction and we were 3 (a guy and another lady including me)waiting for a bike to arrive,so after waiting for almost 20mins,2 bikes arrived.it happened that the guy and the other lady are going the same route,so its just normal for them to be take the same bike as only 2 bikes are available.
The lady now refused to board the bike with the guy insisting that she will take the bike alone as she arrived the junction before him and she cant share a bike with a guy.
so he had to board the bike with me,drop me at my place before going to his house.
Now my question is can you board the same bike with an opposite sex under any circumstance?
Is it wrong,right or as the situation demands.
Lets keep it rolling.
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
sad
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by MosakuAW(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Wats dr wit enterin a bike wit d opposite sex.. Dat lady must be a deeper life member

1 Like

Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by tayebest(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
girls sabi form nonsense sha... undecided SMH
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by Ezemarcel(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2015
It's only a fool that read meaning to that.....
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Wats dr wit enterin a bike wit d opposite sex.. Dat lady must be a deeper life member
Na so them dey behave my Broda....... what's there in Entering a Bike with the Opposite Sex.
#Iranu
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
to me nothing bad but
depends on mindset
if u giv in to dirty thoughts
then ull become konjitized
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
It depends though, I don't blame her, she might be going to see someone who mightl not understand this ur explanation for reason to share bike with another guy.
Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by OohMpa: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nothing wrong with it at all angry

If she got big boobsie, you sit inside while she seated outside. You leach pothole, you tell okada man to ride on pothole fastly fastly, then you feel those melon area cucumber boobsies rubbing you with elect nipple
Arrgggh...so sweet smiley

But when she got biggest batty, the size of Kim+Nicki+Amber+Blac Chyna angry
You just stay behind, position your Johnny to lecieve amazing dichotomy when you enter pothole. You also feel laps

What a way to finish your day smiley

1 Like

Re: Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex....right Or Wrong? by coldHeat: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shakespeare once said "there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so," [- No Fear Shakespeare: Hamlet: Act 2, Scene 2, Page 11]

I guess I can apply such a school of thought to this question.

As for the lady who refused to share a bike with two men, I guess her reasons, like her shadow, are her own and are not open to ridicule or any of such.

As adults we must always respect the feelings, ideas and ideals of others unless they tend to offend and threaten the coexisting welfare of the majority.

Back in the day when Deeper Life was still the same (and we guys were condemned to hell for wearing jeans, watching television and talking to girls), my mother never boarded a bike. Why? The reason amused me at the time; a woman who boarded a bike might make the male okada rider sin by the contact of her boobs on his back, prompting him to begin to imagine thoughts that would corrupt the normal process of his mind, corrupting his righteous stance in the presence of YHVH (who because of convenience we call YAHWEH).

Viz-a-viz, deeper-lifers in the late 90's (when okada was still learning to walk in lagos) had the preference of not entering okada as women or refusing to carry women if they (men) were the owners of the okada. As a result my mother would trek great distances where there was no bus available (and our driver, just in from mental surgery, was still recovering from her verbally inflicted bullet wounds). She suffered a lot, but believed she would rather not make a man sin by denying herself some comfort.

You should have seen the look on my face two world cups later when she said she would be taking a bike to get to her destination in one of the eastern states as they had no other means of transport in the area. I dared not voice my thoughts (even in the vastness of my own imagination where I so often carelessly play god) else I might have over-died at the time, unable to re-spawn like most Death-Match Tournament Games.

So my dear, there's no big deal, I guess it depends on the person and their overall orientation about Life.

Or else how would you explain someone telling me I couldn't get born again because I was wearing Jeans that was worn by the Cowboys of the then Wild West and thus, because I am now possessed by the demon spirit of those Cowboys, I can never ever attain salvation in a denim wear?

The first reaction that comes to your mind, prompting an equal, proportional, physical expression in body language as you attempt to imagine this, is healthy, sincere and nothing short of what I felt two decades ago and counting.

(1) (Reply)

So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? / 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist / Facebook Expels A Running Club For "Excess" Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.