Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? (1107 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2015
She told me she can't date a broke guy, so i fixed my brokeness, now she's back and i told her i can't date a girl who is not a virgin grin grin so how can she fix that?undecided

1 Like

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Miracle4Sure: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Chaiiii.........
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Gurgle(f): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Badt OP
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
Badt OP
is it my faultundecided?
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Gurgle(f): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2015
canalily:
is it my faultundecided?

Just forgive her small
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Just forgive her small
she should fix it joorshocked

2 Likes

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by yomi007k(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
PLS ENSURE SHE FIXES IT.

Let's make this country a better place.
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2015
I can lend her my Grandma's needle and thread. ... Just for a small price tho grin grin
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Abugab(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Alum can help her achieve at most 0.001% of her virginity. When lost is can't be found again bro. She will be the loser all the way
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Fix it through surgery
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:14am On Jul 23, 2015
yomi007k:
grin
PLS ENSURE SHE FIXES IT.

Let's make this country a better place.
gbam!!! PMB is working on that! He wil probe all non virgin ladies who are more dangerous than fowl grin
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Fix it through surgery
surgery my an.us jooryshocked she should go and fix itembarassedangry
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:
Alum can help her achieve at most 0.001% of her virginity. When lost is can't be found again bro. She will be the loser all the way
the gap is still extra muchsad at least i have to multiply it by a thousand b4 i could get a 100% fixationwink
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Gurgle(f): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2015
I think schools all over Nigeria should give their female pupils homework that says they should read at least one thread a night on nairaland...

just so they can see how somebody will treat them in a few years time if they don't keep this virginity of a thing

mehn..

1 Like

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
I think schools all over Nigeria should give their female pupils homework that says they should read at least one thread a night on nairaland...

just so they can see how somebody will treat them in a few years time if they don't keep this virginity of a thing

mehn..
undecided
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by dopeJemi: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Why don't you just upload the fncking picture you stole this shi.t from undecided
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
she must fix it or else ........... highway muderfocker
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

mehn..

LMAO true.

The funny thing is that these people are clueless as to how the vajayjay works. grin

1 Like

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:
Why don't you just upload the fncking picture you stole this shi.t from undecided
itikogrin so you want to see how she lost thatundecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Do U Think Of Naked Mad Men? / Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. / 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.