Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? (8094 Views)

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Slimzjoe(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
RapLawd:

Good question!

If na me Ma babe do that thing, I'll Just Lock the Door, Write out the List of things that was used in Preparing that soup and She must Provide it! undecided
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by RapLawd(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Oh really? You are going to resort to emotional blackmail, aren't you? Once again, typical of women.

Emotional blackmail? cheesy
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by RapLawd(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

If na me Ma babe do that thing, I'll Just Lock the Door, Write out the List of things that was used in Preparing that soup and She must Provide it! undecided

Ladies @times are so annoying Honestly!

Pour water into soup prepared by someone else with your book's cash, pathetic!
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Oh really? You are going to resort to emotional blackmail, aren't you? Once again, typical of women.

Lol. Oh if a man's fragile little ego can't stand the idea of another taking me out to dinner. Then he shouldn't do the same. It's only fair.

There's no emotional blackmail.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
RapLawd:

Emotional blackmail? cheesy
Yes. She consciously tries to make you rescind your decision by exploiting your affection for her, twisting the situation, playing the victim and making you take the blame. Sisters, daughters, girlfriends, wives, casual friends, colleagues, cousins...they operate the same way.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by RapLawd(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Yes. She consciously tries to make you rescind your decision by exploiting your affection for her, twisting the situation, playing the victim and making you take the blame. Sisters, daughters, girlfriends, wives, casual friends, colleagues, cousins...they operate the same way.

The female folks are kinda confusing sometimes...
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Oh if a man's fragile little ego can't stand the idea of another taking me out to dinner. Then he shouldn't do the same. It's only fair.

That's the point, isn't it? You raised the point as a subtle threat, a preconceived plan to get back at him to score a point. Even though he's apologized you still won't let go.
You've subtly set the rules to keep him under your leash.
Whatelse qualifies as emotional blackmail if not that?
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by RapLawd(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

You, it's like your man seeing a guy fetching water or helping you do some other domestic works of such, will ya take it when he starts having dinners with girls just cus of that? Without even questioning you about the dude...
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
RapLawd:

The female folks are kinda confusing sometimes...
Even to themselves. I pity guys who keep multiple girlfriends- one is enough drama.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
RapLawd:

You, it's like your man seeing a guy fetching water or helping you do some other domestic works of such, will ya take it when he starts having dinners with girls just cus of that? Without even questioning you about the dude...

I mentioned dinner cause I can't see a guy bringing food to me lol. But if I went to dinner with a guy I expect my boyfriend to be completely okay with it. He should trust me enough to know it's just dinner and if a girl brings him food I trust him enough to know it's just food. And it's not going to be a situation where he can get food off other girls but when I do the same it's going to turn to a huge deal.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
That's the point, isn't it? You raised the point as a subtle threat, a preconceived plan to get back at him to score a point. Even though he's apologized you still won't let go.
You've subtly set the rules to keep him under your leash.
Whatelse qualifies as emotional blackmail if not that?

I didn't raise the point as a threat. Or any kind of score raising rubbish.

Lol there no need for him to apologize jeez it's just food. I really don't mind at all. Because I know it's just food.

I don't think that's emotional blackmail. At all.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
RapLawd:

Ladies @times are so annoying Honestly!

Pour water into soup prepared by someone else with your book's cash, pathetic!

Calm Down G grin

She was only joking
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by sinaj(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Why didn't you inquire that before flooding the pot of soup with water?

With that kind of mindset it means you'd shoot me first if you have access to a gun if you find me holding hands with another woman before finding out who she is.

What happened to giving me the benefit of doubt?undecided

lol at shooting you, I wil rather shoot d gurl wink
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by RapLawd(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinaj:

Shoot before enquiry?
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinaj:

Oh really? So all the drama about ruining the soup was because you felt our relationship was threatened by her? How about you believe I value what we share enough not to ruin it? How about you believe every time I kiss you it's a reassurance of what you mean to me?
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by sinaj(f): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Oh really? So all the drama about ruining the soup was because you felt our relationship was threatened by her? How about you believe I value what we share enough not to ruin it? How about you believe every time I kiss you it's a reassurance of what you mean to me?

How about u knowing dat each time you kiss me, I imagine you doing xme to some other girl. cry

nd seeing d food prepared by anoda girl is enof to clarify my doubt sad
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinaj:

How about u knowing dat each time you kiss me, I imagine you doing xme to some other girl. cry

nd seeing d food prepared by anoda girl is enof to clarify my doubt sad

How about the fact that when I see holding hands in pictures or hugging your male coursemates I am not agitated because I know I am the one who's caught your heart?

How about the fact that every time you stir into my eyes while we kiss I reassure you of the fact that I am sticking with you even though you are stubborn and sometimes get on my nerves? How about that?sad
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by sinaj(f): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How about the fact that when I see holding hands in pictures or hugging your male coursemates I am not agitated because I know I am the one who's caught your heart?

How about the fact that every time you stir into my eyes while we kiss I reassure you of the fact that I am sticking with you even though you are stubborn and sometimes get on my nerves? How about that?sad

lol gud morning nwa Mark wink
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

lol gud morning nwa Mark wink
Top of the morning to you.

It's Kingsley actually and yours is...?wink
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by sinaj(f): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sarah smiley
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

hmmm smiley
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
hmmm smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Alezy(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
YourMain:

Nah I don't think it would bother me in the slightest.

Just as long as he doesn't complain when I'm going for dinner with fellas.
just wat I tot
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alezy:
just wat I tot

Mhm what did you think ?
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Alezy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm what did you think ?
I mean after ur first comment abt now been bothered, tot to my self den she must be up to something like a pay back or nasty stuff and den ur second comment proved me ryt when u said as long as he zz comfortable with u hanging out with fellas....really darling, is dat a relationship? ?
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alezy:
I mean after ur first comment abt now been bothered, tot to my self den she must be up to something like a pay back or nasty stuff and den ur second comment proved me ryt when u said as long as he zz comfortable with u hanging out with fellas....really darling, is dat a relationship? ?

Lol I'm genuinely not interested in pay back. I just want equality in a relationship. I really am okay with it. But he should be too. It's only fair.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Alezy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I'm genuinely not interested in pay back. I just want equality in a relationship. I really am okay with it. But he should be too. It's only fair.
well u really don't sound ok, ur only saying ur ok with it now because u kw he won't be comfortable with ur outings. I grab, equality in relationships is the best.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alezy:
well u really don't sound ok, ur only saying ur ok with it now because u kw he won't be comfortable with ur outings. I grab, equality in relationships is the best.

Hmm. I think he'd be okay with it. He should be okay with it theoretically.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Alezy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm. I think he'd be okay with it. He should be okay with it theoretically.

but really will u be very ok with it from ur hrt? ?? that he zz playing around to ur knowledge and ur doing same to his knowledge? ?? A sincere answer pls.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alezy:
but really will u be very ok with it from ur hrt? ?? that he zz playing around to ur knowledge and ur doing same to his knowledge? ?? A sincere answer pls.

To be honest I don't consider it playing around. I personally can't be in a relationship with someone I don't trust. If he says it's just food. Then it's just food. And I might get jealous but I know it's just petty and I'm not going to let it some thing that means a lot more than food to me.
Re: Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? by Alezy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
YourMain:

To be honest I don't consider it playing around. I personally can't be in a relationship with someone I don't trust. If he says it's just food. Then it's just food. And I might get jealous but I know it's just petty and I'm not going to let it some thing that means a lot more than food to me.
thumbs up. that's so cool to hear, understanding really matters alot wen it comes to relationship matters. I really Dnt kw how to cook and I can ask anybody depends on how close to cook for me. Now if am in a relationship, ofcos she will be the one to do the cooking but what if she zz unavailable at that moment?? That's where the trust comes in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos) / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.