Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) (8007 Views)

Questions For Atheists / Question For Atheists / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

FIRST TIME COMMENTING!! I would like to answer questions 2 3 6 7 and 8.
In these questions you mention how everything must start from something. And that is a very logical statement. It's something I also really believe in. It's also one of the primary reasons I left Christianity in the first place. Why? Because by that logic, explain what created God. If everything needs a beginning, how did God begin? Mind you, I think Christianity is a lovely religion that has been highly perverted by false prophets and practitioners of Christianity but that also applies for Islam. Sorry I'm rambling. But my answer to those questions is simply "Who created God?"

I bet your answer lies in question 7 smiley
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Queed:
1. Are you absolutely sure there is no
God? If not, then is it not possible that
there is a God? And if it is possible that
God exists, then can you think of any
reason that would keep you from wanting
to look at the evidence?
Are you absolutely sure there is no talking diamond penguin? Nope you cannot be when the claim of a talking diamond penguin have not been proven.
Let me demonstrate the atheist stance so you can see how this question doesn't relate to it.

Me: I have a ball (claim)
You: I don't believe you prove it (disbelief)
me: here **provides ball** simple, it is proven and you now know i have a ball.

I cannot ask you if you are sure if i have no ball when i have not proven i do.…So your question of asking me if am absolutely sure if there is no god is as illogical as me asking you if you are absolutely sure i have no ball when i that made the claim of having a ball haven't proven i do..

The onus is on you to prove there is, till then your lack of proof remains the greatest proof against your claim.

Unproven Claims are not prone to being refuted because there is absolutely nothing to be refuted but a claim
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Queed:

I bet your answer lies in question 7 smiley
[b]Nope number 7 doesn't answer the question it postpones it by trying to boycott the chain of infinite regress.

The universe comprises of everything that exists, existed and will exist..and don't forget that everything that will exist are still part of the things that exist, no independency. . .so when you assert something can't come out of nothing which is correct, it only shows that the universe have a source and that source too is the universe(everything that ever existed).

so employing a god that exists outside the universe to postulate a source for the universe still then employs back the chain of infinite regress because another god outside the dimension of this god must have been responsible for this god which in turn also must have another god source therefore employed back the chain of infinite regress of gods.

So since something must have always existed then i can rightly assert that that thing still is the universe after all "energy cannot be created nor destroyed" wink

So it goes, was there really nothing before the universe? because the last i checked there is nothing like NOTHING...
[/b]
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Weah96: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:

pfft not a straight forward answer.

you say God doesn't exist ryh? ok. when you take a bite of an apple, it is you who will know if its sour. same way when you wear a shoe you will know how tight it is, So my question is how do u know God doesn't exist? have you tried? people say they accept christ and follow his way. have you tried that ?

In your own daily life, what method do you use to find out whether people or things exist? Do you go by the number of people who claim to believe it or do you evaluate the claim on its own merits?

Example: there is a pot of Egusi soup floating around Mars. I sent it there. I'm refusing to repeat the demonstration for you or anyone else because I don't like to be tested. How do you evaluate my claim?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Weah96: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
God is an amorphous term, like the word CAR. Plenty of Gods exist, Beyonce and myself included. Name your own and quit seeking refuge in the confusion. Muslims worship God, and yet your book says that they are headed to the same place as I am.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
I didn't say they (Zeus) doesn't exist. Now the bible says"do not test the lord thy God" ... That you're not seeing him doesn't mean he is not there. That is why I said go to him ND u will have the answers to your questions. You will know the benefits when u accept him. I didn't even think there was a God until I came across a passage that says "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by e-sa'ias the prophet, saying, HIMSELF TOOK our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses" I was wondering who is that "himself" after much explanation I understood that God himself took, he didn't send anyone,he took my infirmities,took is took. So a God that has taken my problems why wouldn't I serve him. "he also said therefore now there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus" ... None. If any man be for Christ who can be against him. I was in b.s today,a testimony came. Pst ibiyeome just made a phone call to a man in England nd Hiv was gone.who did that? God. Science has not brought out cure for Hiv.

God gave us power over the earth, but man fell by giving that power to the devil nd that is why you see, the devil trying to deceive, put questions in your mind. The god of this world has so blinded your eyes that you no longer see the truth. I pray that you someday open your eyes, because it will be painful to miss heaven, I tell u . Keep away from my mention
Because all u atheist do is argue nd try to deceive yourself from seeing the truth.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
The god that Muslims worship I am still yet to understand cos their mode of worship is nothing like Christians. Even the Catholics, I'm yet to understand their mode of worship. Except a man be in Christ he can not see d kingdom of God. In court when a witness is about to speak, they ask your religion nd if u are perhaps nothing, you don't even believe in God, they still bring bible.because they know they is power in the word .. The word of God. Worship him in spirit nd truth,don't decieve yourself.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
U claim not to believe. But u are active in all religious corners, bashing against God. Ok he doesn't exist so why stress yourself over something that doesn't exist?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:
I didn't say they (Zeus) doesn't exist. Now the bible says"do not test the lord thy God" ... That you're not seeing him doesn't mean he is not there. That is why I said go to him ND u will have the answers to your questions. You will know the benefits when u accept him. I didn't even think there was a God until I came across a passage that says "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by e-sa'ias the prophet, saying, HIMSELF TOOK our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses" I was wondering who is that "himself" after much explanation I understood that God himself took, he didn't send anyone,he took my infirmities,took is took. So a God that has taken my problems why wouldn't I serve him. "he also said therefore now there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus" ... None. If any man be for Christ who can be against him. I was in b.s today,a testimony came. Pst ibiyeome just made a phone call to a man in England nd Hiv was gone.who did that? God. Science has not brought out cure for Hiv.

God gave us power over the earth, but man fell by giving that power to the devil nd that is why you see, the devil trying to deceive, put questions in your mind. The god of this world has so blinded your eyes that you no longer see the truth. I pray that you someday open your eyes, because it will be painful to miss heaven, I tell u . Keep away from my mention
Because all u atheist do is argue nd try to deceive yourself from seeing the truth.

God... The creator of this world, has taken away all you problems still you go to work five times a week to answer sir to an ordinary man. Who is deceiving who? The creator has taken away your problems and you re affected by bad Nigerian government... If there is fuel scarcity you suffer it, if there is bad road you will stay in long traffic.
God has taken away your problems and you still pray to him on daily basis like he is deaf. You think life is all about quoting an ancient book and magic starts happening. You think life is all about living a wish. I don't even know what to say to u

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:
U claim not to believe. But u are active in all religious corners, bashing against God. Ok he doesn't exist so why stress yourself over something that doesn't exist?
Because naive minds like yours need to be taught to start thinking for themselves. . . i just wish you could always read your posts and see exactly how daft they sound
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Ranchhoddas: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:
I have a question. atheist say wen we die we come back in another body nd continue life, nothing like hell or heaven, so how come you watch the road when crossing?
you mumu o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
you mumu o
Hahahahaha i just pee in my pant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
you mumu o

So bruh u have to be rude to prove a point? Ok I have seen u.. Next!
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Because naive minds like yours need to be taught to start thinking for themselves. . . i just wish you could always read your posts and see exactly how daft they sound

Because you don't believe in their God? So they are daft? You believe in freedom ryh? So y not leave them to do what they like huh? ND I really do hope that when the rapture takes place you will still not believe. if your opinion about God actually mattered to me I would be insulted.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
frank317:

God... The creator of this world, has taken away all you problems still you go to work five times a week to answer sir to an ordinary man. Who is deceiving who? The creator has taken away your problems and you re affected by bad Nigerian government... If there is fuel scarcity you suffer it, if there is bad road you will stay in long traffic.
God has taken away your problems and you still pray to him on daily basis like he is deaf. You think life is all about quoting an ancient book and magic starts happening. You think life is all about living a wish. I don't even know what to say to u

So it is bad road that is your problem that u want God to fix. He said "an idle man should not eat. For an idle man is the devils workshop. I am sure you have heard of people that sold their souls to the devil. Kanye West for example. He said it, u can look it up. He wanted fame, now he has it. Why don't you go and ask him why is he still working nd making music.

I get it you don't believe in God.,but that gives you no right to abuse people's belief. Everyone is talking about gay marriage nd how people should be allowed to do what they want, why then do the same people find it difficult to allow a Christian evangelize. Why should I fight something if I say I don't believe it? I don't believe in "sango" I should not fight him nd start debating with his followers. So its either you believe or you keep quite about it. Let we Christians fool ourselves.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

You said if man died, he has die that means nothing like after life or soul.
* Then tell me the person you are seeing in dream that resemble you, same height, same speech, same everything. What can you call the person?
* And in which state(description of the place) do that person appear?
Waiting...
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:

Because you don't believe in their God? So they are daft? You believe in freedom ryh? So y not leave them to do what they like huh? ND I really do hope that when the rapture takes place you will still not believe. if your opinion about God actually mattered to me I would be insulted.
Another poor comprehension on your part. . .i never said you were daft because you believe in a god, that is not what i meant please always understand a post before addressing it.

I said many of your posts sound daft due to lack of sound construction and objectivity... Am sorry if you think i called you daft.

For the rapture part, i can only say . . .lol.. to that
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Another poor comprehension on your part. . .i never said you were daft because you believe in a god, that is not what i meant please always understand a post before addressing it.

I said many of your posts sound daft due to lack of sound construction and objectivity... Am sorry if you think i called you daft.

For the rapture part, i can only say . . .lol.. to that

Yup on that day you won't laugh.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:

Yup on that day you won't laugh.
Hahahahahahaha yeah same way i won't laugh when mithras comes back... Funny isn't it? wink

I understand the delusion tho... smiley
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Ranchhoddas: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blossom023:

So bruh u have to be rude to prove a point? Ok I have seen u.. Next!
but it's true.Like someone said,you had better be pretty else...
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Ranchhoddas: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Great0:

* Then tell me the person you are seeing in dream that resemble you, same height, same speech, same everything. What can you call the person?
Waiting...
na who open all these people cage today?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Blossom023:

So it is bad road that is your problem that u want God to fix. He said "an idle man should not eat. For an idle man is the devils workshop. I am sure you have heard of people that sold their souls to the devil. Kanye West for example. He said it, u can look it up. He wanted fame, now he has it. Why don't you go and ask him why is he still working nd making music.

I get it you don't believe in God.,but that gives you no right to abuse people's belief. Everyone is talking about gay marriage nd how people should be allowed to do what they want, why then do the same people find it difficult to allow a Christian evangelize. Why should I fight something if I say I don't believe it? I don't believe in "sango" I should not fight him nd start debating with his followers. So its either you believe or you keep quite about it. Let we Christians fool ourselves.

How much did Kanye west sell his soul? Where did they sit down to negotiate the price of his soul. Seriously, you have been listening to silly rumors. The fact that kanye is still working only proves that all the story of selling his soul is rubbish.

You didn't even get the point of my question and you just started blabing. How did God, the creator of this world take away your problems when you still have to work hard to earn a living?

Abusing people's belief? How did you respond to the pastor that ask more than ten women to turn their backside for him to kiss before they get pregnant? Didn't you find it silly? How do you respond to suicide bombers who think they believe in God? Do you think thy should be allowed to continue with their beliefs? Well, I dont. I also don't think its right for men to claim to be men if God and stage fake miracle and collect peoples money every Sunday while people continue suffering in ignorance. I think its wrong for imaginary illness (sin) to be sold to people and made to become slaves to imaginary things.

Well, I will keep quiet when I want to or if Christians keep quiet too. By the way, who is asking Christians not to worship God? Are you not the ones fighting gay people and condemning them? Pls can I know your age and qualification before we continue discussing?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 1:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

Waiting...

Are you listening to yourself? This is why we are here trying to educate you on the harm religion does to your brain. Can you imagine the type of question a supposedly educated person is asking in a forum?
Na waooo
A person in dream is what he is... In your dream and just your imagination? What do you want him to call the person? Dead peoples ghost?
Which state or place does the person appear? Are you for real? Seriously are u brain dead? I am sure you are one of those people that think mad people are seeing real life ghosts when they hallucinate. Its people like u that makes me lose hope in Nigeria. Is this how we want to be a great nation? You need help and u need education too.

4 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
frank317:

Are you listening to yourself? This is why we are here trying to educate you on the harm religion does to your brain. Can you imagine the type of question a supposedly educated person is asking in a forum?
Na waooo
A person in dream is what he is... In your dream and just your imagination? What do you want him to call the person? Dead peoples ghost?
Which state or place does the person appear? Are you for real? Seriously are u brain dead? I am sure you are one of those people that think mad people are seeing real life ghosts when they hallucinate. Its people like u that makes me lose hope in Nigeria. Is this how we want to be a great nation? You need help and u need education too.
You really have time by answering that question. . . I am selective this time on the type of post i reply not daft questions. . .
an illusionary projection by the brain is what the guy is asking me what it is.

This is why some atheist regard theists to be idiotic
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
frank317:

Na waooo
You dont know what you was answering. Your answer is incorrect. Even johnydon22, i asked the question, did not even give an answer. Seems he dont know what to answer
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
johnydon22:

You really have time by answering that question. . . I am selective this time on the type of post i reply not daft questions. . .
an illusionary projection by the brain is what the guy is asking me what it is.

This is why some atheist regard theists to be idiotic
some question are hard for you to answer that the reason of selection. You knew the truth but still dont want to believe it.
Dreams are still difficult for the atheists to answer.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

some question are hard for you to answer that the reason of selection. You knew the truth but still dont want to believe it.

Well, i think dreams are just your brain shuffling through memories while you are asleep
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

You see why i make you out to be daft?
Any perceptive individual would have already seen the answer where i said
"Illusionary projection by the brain"

I am not obligated to answer every jack and harry which ever question that pops out of his head let alone daft ones like yours. . .When you don't know that dreams are just "Illusionary projection as a result of brain activity" what else would you know..

I am really sorry but you have shown to possess childish brains showing religion has practically disrupted your brain.

Yet again let me see if you will ask me what dream is again after i have said it here
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
frank317:

How much did Kanye west sell his soul? Where did they sit down to negotiate the price of his soul. Seriously, you have been listening to silly rumors. The fact that kanye is still working only proves that all the story of selling his soul is rubbish.

You didn't even get the point of my question and you just started blabing. How did God, the creator of this world take away your problems when you still have to work hard to earn a living?

Abusing people's belief? How did you respond to the pastor that ask more than ten women to turn their backside for him to kiss before they get pregnant? Didn't you find it silly? How do you respond to suicide bombers who think they believe in God? Do you think thy should be allowed to continue with their beliefs? Well, I dont. I also don't think its right for men to claim to be men if God and stage fake miracle and collect peoples money every Sunday while people continue suffering in ignorance. I think its wrong for imaginary illness (sin) to be sold to people and made to become slaves to imaginary things.

Well, I will keep quiet when I want to or if Christians keep quiet too. By the way, who is asking Christians not to worship God? Are you not the ones fighting gay people and condemning them? Pls can I know your age and qualification before we continue discussing?

like I said look it up on YouTube. he said it himself. And as for the pastor, you really need to stop using one christian to define alll, thats why you will never see the truth. haven't you heard of Muslims killing christian? or u haven't heard of those countries that against Christianity. Christians are to preach the gospel, cos christ to us so.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
nd mind you been a christian is not just by religion but by faith. Yes people are too religious, christianity is not just a religion. If you are talking about religions that cause harm, go to Muslims nd debate there.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
but it's true.Like someone said,you had better be pretty else...

I am beautiful, else what?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Ranchhoddas: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blossom023:

I am beautiful, else what?
proof please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / Needless Deaths: 700 Dead In saudi arabia while trying to stone islamic satan.. / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.