Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) (8004 Views)

Questions For Atheists / Question For Atheists / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
johnydon22:
I am Johnysky, the writer of MY FATHER's WIFE 1 and 2, When the tides of the heart changes, Adventures of Johnysky and many more i haven't posted yet . . .

Please which story exactly are you talking about??

no u are not john sky.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blossom023:

no u are not john sky.
Ooowh am Johnysky not John sky. so am definitely not the person you are referring to
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
frank317:

Lol... If having spiritual mind means being dumb... Then I will pass. I just pity you. You need serious rehabilitation, religion is not dpoing you any good. Work on yourself man, read wide, interact with sensible people, learn. Go to school and finish your education. You just need to come out of this ignorance. There is more to life than being a slave to Jewish invisible deity.
Bro i knew your future. But i thank God for it.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Ooowh am Johnysky not John sky. so am definitely not the person you are referring to

No his name is Maccool ....... sky .
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Great0:

Bro i knew your future. But i thank God for it.

I KNOW your present state man and its pretty shitty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
frank317:

Seriously?
He said it on you tube and you believe? Lol. OK I sold my poo to the devil, hope you believe this too.
Talking to u is quite difficult.. I am not using Christian to define anybody.... Point where I did that. I asked you if we should allow Muslims who bomb people to their belief? Didn't you say we should people to their beliefs? Should we also allow ass kissing pastors to their belief? If you find ass kissing pastors silly or condemn killer Muslims then u are a hypocrite so stop trying to jump the discussion.
Where did Christ tell you to preach the Gospel. You just read an ancient Jewish book and you brain tells you everying that was written there was for you. Yet u want me to take you serious.

An ancient jewish book is what saves lives today. And because you saw a pastor not using wisdom to work his ministry doesn't mean he was sent by God, most people do not understand their vision. Yes the bible told us to preach the gospel. it is God's Word. pick up a bible nd read it. Yes respect people's beliefs, I once won a muslim to christ. not by cursing his belief but by explaining to him God's plan for his life. Do not take me serious, its your choice.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by RobinHez(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
[/i] Sometimes the naivete of Christians are cute but when it comes to simple things like this that are supposed to be common knowledge and you see some people still naively failing in it, you can't help but wonder if education in Nigeria actually had any impact on Nigerian youths.

[/i]

there goes the tale of 96% nigerian youths grin
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
RobinHez:

there goes the tale of 96% nigerian youths grin
gringrin
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Blossom023:

An ancient jewish book is what saves lives today. And because you saw a pastor not using wisdom to work his ministry doesn't mean he was sent by God, most people do not understand their vision. Yes the bible told us to preach the gospel. it is God's Word. pick up a bible nd read it. Yes respect people's beliefs, I once won a muslim to christ. not by cursing his belief but by explaining to him God's plan for his life. Do not take me serious, its your choice.

Are you for real? Which life is it saving? Go to the hospital and see thousands of your so called Bible believers suffering in pain. Doctors are saving lives on daily basis what is your Bible doing. You guys just use the bible to fill in gaps and exhort it, is that what you call saving lives?
What men is God calling? If a whole God calls someone and the person ends up confusing his vision don't you think there is some thing funny about the whole set up?
Unfortunately no one has heard the voice of God so who is calling who? Can't you even sit and smell the fish?
What exactly is the function of pastors in this country?
Why did you have to talk to a muslim to convert him? Why didn't you leave him to his belief?
Look as long as Christians are preaching on the bus, disturbing me early in the morning, knocking on my door, everywhere on the radio and TV, using their church loud speaker to disturb my neighborhood... They can never be left to their belief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by lampardizik(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2015
johnydon22:

The effect of gravity is all around the universe, the sun is held up by it, the earth with it and black holes an infinite supply of it.
So being born somewhere in space still doesn't take you off the dimension of observable gravity,

So why do humans float on the moon?
Abeg sorry for derailing
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
lampardizik:

So why do humans float on the moon?
Abeg sorry for derailing
Its called change in gravitational force. . . the gravitational force of the earth is 10m/s but the moons is 1.6m/s so you see both possess gravitational pulls that are different in quantity.

The answer to your question is Difference in gravitational pull which is 10m/s and 1.6m/s respectively. . .You can see the variables for yourself bro

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by lampardizik(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
frank317:

If Christianity is not a religion... What is it?

A way of life...it's culture,a very beautiful culture
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by lampardizik(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Its called change in gravitational force. . . the gravitational force of the earth is 10m/s but the moons is 1.6m/s so you see both possess gravitational pulls that are different in quantity.

The answer to your question is Difference in gravitational pull which is 10m/s and 1.6m/s respectively. . .You can see the variables for yourself bro

Thanks wink

I'll pay more attention in physics classtongue
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
lampardizik:

Thanks wink
I'll pay more attention in physics classtongue
Lol
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2015
so when you are curious about the world around you and you decide to investigate using all available information and science instead of the Bible.. it means you are looking for God.. someone must be one silly douche-bag
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
lampardizik:

A way of life...it's culture,a very beautiful culture

Christianity is a religion. So when u call it a culture what difference does it make? What's so special about something being a culture. If I start comparing it with the Igbo culture now or put it in the same level with Hausa culture you will still be the one crying and giving it another name.
The next thing I will hear is that it is a business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by lampardizik(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
frank317:

Christianity is a religion. So when u call it a culture what difference does it make? What's so special about something being a culture. If I start comparing it with the Igbo culture now or put it in the same level with Hausa culture you will still be the one crying and giving it another name.
The next thing I will hear is that it is a business.

Christians were named 'Christ-like' because they "lived" like Jesus,imitated Him,did all the things He did. now you can compare it to whatever it is that you like,but I am certain that if you knew the things I do,you wouldn't think of it as a religion,because it is much more than that!!

Religion does nothing but terrorizes.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
lampardizik:

Christians were named 'Christ-like' because they "lived" like Jesus,imitated Him,did all the things He did. now you can compare it to whatever it is that you like,but I am certain that if you knew the things I do,you wouldn't think of it as a religion,because it is much more than that!!

Religion does nothing but terrorizes.

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word religion. Pls look up the definition and come back with a better reply.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
frank317:

Are you for real? Which life is it saving? Go to the hospital and see thousands of your so called Bible believers suffering in pain. Doctors are saving lives on daily basis what is your Bible doing. You guys just use the bible to fill in gaps and exhort it, is that what you call saving lives?
What men is God calling? If a whole God calls someone and the person ends up confusing his vision don't you think there is some thing funny about the whole set up?
Unfortunately no one has heard the voice of God so who is calling who? Can't you even sit and smell the fish?
What exactly is the function of pastors in this country?
Why did you have to talk to a muslim to convert him? Why didn't you leave him to his belief?
Look as long as Christians are preaching on the bus, disturbing me early in the morning, knocking on my door, everywhere on the radio and TV, using their church loud speaker to disturb my neighborhood... They can never be left to their belief.

Those people are sick cos they are not walking in divine health. If they actually know the kind of power God has given them they won't be in the hospital. And mind u some people are not called by God but open a church. People hear the audible voice of God everyday. A doctor yesterday testified that he was operating someone but there was no recovery, at that point all nurses and doctors had to drop what they know about science and call on God. nd who even told u no one has heard God, the people in your circle or the people of God?. Bishop David oyedepo heard the audible voice of God. that is how his ministry is growing.

Now I wouldn't blame you, cos u are one of those people the bible talks about, in the perilous times, people will turn away from the truth, and be angry with those who acknowledge the truth. that muslim came up to me , mind you.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blossom023:

Those people are sick cos they are not walking in divine health. If they actually know the kind of power God has given them they won't be in the hospital. And mind u some people are not called by God but open a church. People hear the audible voice of God everyday. A doctor yesterday testified that he was operating someone but there was no recovery, at that point all nurses and doctors had to drop what they know about science and call on God. nd who even told u no one has heard God, the people in your circle or the people of God?. Bishop David oyedepo heard the audible voice of God. that is how his ministry is growing.

Now I wouldn't blame you, cos u are one of those people the bible talks about, in the perilous times, people will turn away from the truth, and be angry with those who acknowledge the truth. that muslim came up to me , mind you.

Of course people who walk in devine health live forever. When you see any of your so called devine health walkers fall sick or die you will still be the one to say stuff like..."it is the will of God" "in everything give thanks" and all that nonsense.

Ya its only in Nigeria that you can find such a doctor, I wouldn't be surprised at such testimony.

Ya right... In my thirty something years of living I wouldn't see just one person who have heard the voice of God. Even my pastor father. Listen girly... U have not stayed around so called believers more than me. Well too have never heard the voice of God... I must be damned.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
frank317:

Of course people who walk in devine health live forever. When you see any of your so called devine health walkers fall sick or die you will still be the one to say stuff like..."it is the will of God" "in everything give thanks" and all that nonsense.

Ya its only in Nigeria that you can find such a doctor, I wouldn't be surprised at such testimony.

Ya right... In my thirty something years of living I wouldn't see just one person who have heard the voice of God. Even my pastor father. Listen girly... U have not stayed around so called believers more than me. Well too have never heard the voice of God... I must be damned.

That doctor is british, nd people who live in divine health live till they have fulfilled their purpose. And God doesn't allow affliction to come to people, even if people say "the lord giveth and he taketh" Job said it not God. And u do not know my background so don't say I haven't stayed around believers. I have stayed around worshippers of krishna, nd so many gods... nd I stand in my faith because they too acknowledge the truth which is God, but they chose to be there, life is all about choice. You have not heard cos u didn't open your heart, Nd u must not hear God's voice to believe, tru dreams, vison, the bible, he can talk to u. Only if u open your heart.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by lampardizik(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
frank317:

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word religion. Pls look up the definition and come back with a better reply.

I know exactly what religion is and it's far from true Christianity
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:

That doctor is british, nd people who live in divine health live till they have fulfilled their purpose. And God doesn't allow affliction to come to people, even if people say "the lord giveth and he taketh" Job said it not God. And u do not know my background so don't say I haven't stayed around believers. I have stayed around worshippers of krishna, nd so many gods... nd I stand in my faith because they too acknowledge the truth which is God, but they chose to be there, life is all about choice. You have not heard cos u didn't open your heart, Nd u must not hear God's voice to believe, tru dreams, vison, the bible, he can talk to u. Only if u open your heart.

Yesterday a British doctor told you that he was operating on someone and there was no recovery? You live in Britain? I don't get it, he couldn't continue with the operation? What do you mean by there was no recovery? Has his licence been seized yet?

I am not opening my heart to any fraud. If I don't trust anything I don't gullibly open my heart to it. Your God should know that. If I have looked at Christians around me and I don't trust what they are doing I will not open my heart to it. If your God exist that means he created me right? He should prove to me why I should serve an invisible being.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2015
frank317:

Yesterday a British doctor told you that he was operating on someone and there was no recovery? You live in Britain? I don't get it, he couldn't continue with the operation? What do you mean by there was no recovery? Has his licence been seized yet?

I am not opening my heart to any fraud. If I don't trust anything I don't gullibly open my heart to it. Your God should know that. If I have looked at Christians around me and I don't trust what they are doing I will not open my heart to it. If your God exist that means he created me right? He should prove to me why I should serve an invisible being.

because it was a testimony?

riiight. he is invisible, then don't stress urself over him. One thing wit u ppl is that, even if God shows himself, u will still say it's a figment of ur imagination or its hologram. now u are saying "his license has been seized yet" .. just looking for a way to pervert yourself. Cos d god of dis world has so blinded your eyes.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:

because it was a testimony?

riiight. he is invisible, then don't stress urself over him. One thing wit u ppl is that, even if God shows himself, u will still say it's a figment of ur imagination or its hologram. now u are saying "his license has been seized yet" .. just looking for a way to pervert yourself. Cos d god of dis world has so blinded your eyes.

Testimony where? In a British church or Nigerian church. On the TV? Pls don't you even think that doctor's licene deserve to be ceased? Why did he start the operation in the first place if he knew he would later be confused. What kind of story is that even?

If God appears to me why would I doubt him? Why are you talking like I have seen him and doubt him? Listen I grew up in a christian home, lived under a pastor father, I have never seen a miracle. I have changed from church to church searching for truth.... No miracle, no God, not his voice and you think its my fault I doubt him? Just some human made up stories and they call it miracle. If incredible things, like escape from accident, that could happen to anybody happens to Christians that call it miracle. You have headache pastor prays for you, you get better, and they call it miracle.
Like I said... He is God right... He knows me... He also knows what it would take to make me believe, so why are you his mouth piece?
Stress my self over him... I am only trying to prove he is fake

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
frank317:

Testimony where? In a British church or Nigerian church. On the TV? Pls don't you even think that doctor's licene deserve to be ceased? Why did he start the operation in the first place if he knew he would later be confused. What kind of story is that even?

If God appears to me why would I doubt him? Why are you talking like I have seen him and doubt him? Listen I grew up in a christian home, lived under a pastor father, I have never seen a miracle. I have changed from church to church searching for truth.... No miracle, no God, not his voice and you think its my fault I doubt him? Just some human made up stories and they call it miracle. If incredible things, like escape from accident, that could happen to anybody happens to Christians that call it miracle. You have headache pastor prays for you, you get better, and they call it miracle.
Like I said... He is God right... He knows me... He also knows what it would take to make me believe, so why are you his mouth piece?
Stress my self over him... I am only trying to prove he is fake
not his mouth piece more like messenger appointed by him on a mission, cos im his vessel nd that is why I am here on earth. Bruh the divine days of encounter is over, if u are in ph, I am inviting you personally, to salvation ministries, @plot 17 birabi street G.r.a ph. there are services you can attend.

1st service -6:30am
2nd service-8:00am
3rd service-9:30am
4th service-11:00am
5th service-12:30am

Now don't say abeg or just ignore, please endeavor to come, even if u are in any part of nigeria. Don't go in search for God with bitterness or grudge, you won't receive anything. That's what some people do and nothing happens and then they say God doesn't exist.
Hebrews 11:16
"and without faith it is impossible to please God , for whoever would draw near him, must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him".

so please if u will attend or anyone at all, dont go just to challenge or mock him, go with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13 "you will seek and find me, when you seek me with your heart".
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:
not his mouth piece more like messenger appointed by him on a mission, cos im his vessel nd that is why I am here on earth. Bruh the divine days of encounter is over, if u are in ph, I am inviting you personally, to salvation ministries, @plot 17 birabi street G.r.a ph. there are services you can attend.

1st service -6:30am
2nd service-8:00am
3rd service-9:30am
4th service-11:00am
5th service-12:30am

Now don't say abeg or just ignore, please endeavor to come, even if u are in any part of nigeria. Don't go in search for God with bitterness or grudge, you won't receive anything. That's what some people do and nothing happens and then they say God doesn't exist.
Hebrews 11:16
"and without faith it is impossible to please God , for whoever would draw near him, must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him".

so please if u will attend or anyone at all, dont go just to challenge or mock him, go with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13 "you will seek and find me, when you seek me with your heart".

Lol!!! Perhaps u think I am mad right?

Pls complete your lies about a British doctor who got confused during operation.

NB: I can never go to your church because I have no reason to. Except you promise to date me after I come.

Serious... I am yet to see the benefit of worshiping your mythical God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
frank317:

Lol!!! Perhaps u think I am mad right?

Pls complete your lies about a British doctor who got confused during operation.

NB: I can never go to your church because I have no reason to. Except you promise to date me after I come.

Serious... I am yet to see the benefit of worshiping your mythical God.

it was a testimony he gave when he came to nigeria for a program. Nd please I have no benefit whatsoever to lie. even if u accept christ it is not my gain so I really do not care. I thought you said your reasons for not beleving, now im telling you how to know he exist since you searched and said you didn't find. That is one thing with you, unbelievers. When they show you proof, you say abeg, even most archeologists have found proof, the skeleton of goliath , they found it. yet God doesn't exist. .. pfft yeye dey smell.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:

it was a testimony he gave when he came to nigeria for a program. Nd please I have no benefit whatsoever to lie. even if u accept christ it is not my gain so I really do not care. I thought you said your reasons for not beleving, now im telling you how to know he exist since you searched and said you didn't find. That is one thing with you, unbelievers. When they show you proof, you say abeg, even most archeologists have found proof, the skeleton of goliath , they found it. yet God doesn't exist. .. pfft yeye dey smell.

Well... Sorry for saying u lied, but I think he is not a good doctor.

You didn't show me any prove of anything. You just tell me to repeat what I have done in the past. You are also indirectly telling me that all the churches o went to in the past are fake and my dad is a fake pastor too. Perhaps your church is the only church where God resides on Nigeria. I'd rather come there to see you and book a date than waste my time searching for an invisible being

Skeleton of Goliath? Lol... Do you why I call you a joke? Pls stop making yourself sound dumb... I think I like you but there is nothing as bad as a dump pretty chick.
The site that reported the Goliath story (which happen to be one of your proves) are known for selling fake stories, the story is not authentic, the big skeleton head was not real, no archeological body confirmed it.

So how is worshiping your God for my own good? What to I stand to gain? Tell me and perhaps I might reconsider
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
frank317:

You didn't show me any prove of anything. You just tell me to repeat what I have done in the past. You are also indirectly telling me that all the churches o went to in the past are fake and my dad is a fake pastor too. Perhaps your church is the only church where God resides on Nigeria. I'd rather come there to see you and book a date than waste my time searching for an invisible being

Skeleton of Goliath? Lol... Do you why I call you a joke? Pls stop making yourself sound dumb... I think I like you but there is nothing as bad as a dump pretty chick.
The site that reported the Goliath story (which happen to be one of your proves) are known for selling fake stories, the story is not authentic, the big skeleton head was not real, no archeological body confirmed it.

So how is worshiping your God for my own good? What to I stand to gain? Tell me and perhaps I might reconsider

haven't I done that already? undecided
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
frank317:

haven't I done that already? undecided ok its dumb or i am dumb because you dont believe but if I had said, something bad about God" , you will believe instantly. I am not even a member of salvation ministries, I am only inviting you there cos probably you search for God in the wrong way. simple.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:

haven't I done that already? undecided ok its dumb or i am dumb because you dont believe but if I had said, something bad about God" , you will believe instantly. I am not even a member of salvation ministries, I am only inviting you there cos probably you search for God in the wrong way. simple.

Done what already?

No u are not dumb because u believe in God (OK, that could be dumb too), but I think believing the Goliath story is dumb. It obviously not real.

Hmmm can u tell me how u have been searching the wrong way?... Shouldn't I have gone to a church? Shouldn't I have accepted invitations just the way you are inviting me? If I had refused them just the way I want to refused yours would you have though I am wise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth / I Want To Convert To A Muslim / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.