Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) (8006 Views)

Questions For Atheists / Question For Atheists / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
John sky. are u d same john sky that wrote that story? are u d one on my Facebook?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blossom023:
John sky. are u d same john sky that wrote that story? are u d one on my Facebook?
lol...yes i am. I'm the Johnysky.. Are you surprised?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
timonski:

Well, i think dreams are just your brain shuffling through memories while you are asleep
Ye, your answer described who you are in the inner
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
johnydon22:

You see why i make you out to be daft?
Any perceptive individual would have already seen the answer where i said
"Illusionary projection by the brain"

I am not obligated to answer every jack and harry which ever question that pops out of his head let alone daft ones like yours. . .When you don't know that dreams are just "Illusionary projection as a result of brain activity" what else would you know..

I am really sorry but you have shown to possess childish brains showing religion has practically disrupted your brain.

Yet again let me see if you will ask me what dream is again after i have said it here
Illusionary(not real) projection by the brain.
Am understanding you bit by bit.
You called it illusion, why do they manifest in real life after a space of time. Help out
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

You called it illusion, why do they manifest in real life after a space of time. Help out
Dreams manifest in real life... lol... i think that has to do with you recognizing a particular action... Humans are perceptive entities therefore recognize seemingly similar events. . . Just like people recognize shapes in clouds. . . . Dreams are illusions projected by the brain and nothing more...Remember the activity (dreams) takes place in your brain which is in charge of memory
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

lol, dreams manifests in real life.

Do u understand that sometimes, dreams are hard to interprete?
Just like in a dream, u may be in ur school and at the same time, ur house is beside the school.
Or how do u explain u urinating outside ur compound but u re at the same time urinating in ur bed.

So far as am concerned dreams are dreams.... I was even told that to eat in dreams is evil but i sometimes eat in my dreams and believe u me nothing happened.

For ur plastic brain abi?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
johnydon22:

lol...yes i am. I'm the Johnysky.. Are you surprised?

you look nothing like him.. in your story you said you went to heaven then how come you speak against God?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blossom023:

you look nothing like him.. in your story you said you went to heaven then how come you speak against God?
I am Johnysky, the writer of MY FATHER's WIFE 1 and 2, When the tides of the heart changes, Adventures of Johnysky and many more i haven't posted yet . . .

Please which story exactly are you talking about??
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

You dont know what you was answering. Your answer is incorrect. Even johnydon22, i asked the question, did not even give an answer. Seems he dont know what to answer

Park well... All you need is education. You have to pay me for that.

Pls stop embarrassing yourself with silly questions.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blossom023:

like I said look it up on YouTube. he said it himself. And as for the pastor, you really need to stop using one christian to define alll, thats why you will never see the truth. haven't you heard of Muslims killing christian? or u haven't heard of those countries that against Christianity. Christians are to preach the gospel, cos christ to us so.

Seriously?
He said it on you tube and you believe? Lol. OK I sold my poo to the devil, hope you believe this too.
Talking to u is quite difficult.. I am not using Christian to define anybody.... Point where I did that. I asked you if we should allow Muslims who bomb people to their belief? Didn't you say we should people to their beliefs? Should we also allow ass kissing pastors to their belief? If you find ass kissing pastors silly or condemn killer Muslims then u are a hypocrite so stop trying to jump the discussion.
Where did Christ tell you to preach the Gospel. You just read an ancient Jewish book and you brain tells you everying that was written there was for you. Yet u want me to take you serious.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blossom023:
nd mind you been a christian is not just by religion but by faith. Yes people are too religious, christianity is not just a religion. If you are talking about religions that cause harm, go to Muslims nd debate there.

Who are you telling this nonsense? Me? So which religion is not by faith. If Christianity is by faith what differentiates it from other religions. Are other religions science. Seriously do even think your statements through before saying them or you just spew what your pastors tell you?
If Christianity is not a religion... What is it?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Dreams manifest in real life... lol... i think that has to do with you recognizing a particular action... Humans are perceptive entities therefore recognize seemingly similar events.
Dreams consist of actions that are real in life. What of if the person dreaming has never experience something like his own house burning or death of his parents in real life, then such a thing happen in dream later manifest.
Can such a thing be attributed that is a projection from the brain of the dreamer? Thanks
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by DrLazDevitan: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is not how to set a problem.The questions are just too much and may require a host of pages to overcome.Learn to splatter your questions or problems into the business of rational extensions.This will make the fusses of argumentation enjoyable and interesting!

Philosophisation or reasoning should be an enjoyable task,not a painstaking one!

Queed.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
krattoss:
lol, dreams manifests in real life.

Do u understand that sometimes, dreams are hard to interprete?
Just like in a dream, u may be in ur school and at the same time, ur house is beside the school.
Or how do u explain u urinating outside ur compound but u re at the same time urinating in ur bed.

So far as am concerned dreams are dreams.... I was even told that to eat in dreams is evil but i sometimes eat in my dreams and believe u me nothing happened.

For ur plastic brain abi?
Thanks. What can you say about the dream that happen in a month time or some months, or maybe in a year time?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:
Ye, your answer described who you are in the inner
Meaning?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
timonski:
Meaning?
what you are. No insult
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Queed: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
This is not how to set a problem.The questions are just too much and may require a host of pages to overcome.Learn to splatter your questions or problems into the business of rational extensions.This will make the fusses of argumentation enjoyable and interesting!

Philosophisation or reasoning should be an enjoyable task,not a painstaking one!

Queed.

Noted!
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by DrLazDevitan: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

Dreams consist of actions that are real in life. What of if the person dreaming has never experience something like his own house burning or death of his parents in real life, then such a thing happen in dream later manifest.
Can such a thing be attributed that is a projection from the brain of the dreamer? Thanks

Stop creating idealise impressions!

Almost every hominid detailing dreams always persuade with philosophical impression.

Your Dream is an extension of your flexible mind.This allows the mind to paint pictures of sensibilities whether once to your knowledge or to another experience but not you.Your dream is made of pictures of IDEAS and IMPRESSIONS,and both forms of sensibility is controlled by the ideas of self,imagination and corporeal exercises.This is a normal thing in our world,we can create picture of any kind,these pictures trully may not exist.For example,we can make an impression of A GOLDEN MOUNTAIN.The truth is,does a place wherewith there is GOLDEN MOUNTAINS exist?

This is power of mind impression and the experience of such a place anywhere is because we have come across the substances of aesthetics between GOLD and a MOUNTAIN.That somewhere of a place called GOLDEN MOUNTAIN is by all means a thing of individuation,we often may create reasons how this place relate to our daily living,but does it relates to anything about us?

So,it is gravely apologetical to rely on your second self or human(mainly dream) to pose a premise to mortality or realism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:
what you are. No insult
So what am I?
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great0:

Am surprised you asked this question because it was already answered on the very post you quoted. . read carefully.

" i think that has to do with you recognizing a particular action... Humans are perceptive entities therefore recognize seemingly similar events..Your brain is in charge of both dreams and memory, so recognizing a particular event that has been dreamt is just plain coincidence"

I had a dream where i was married, won't i still marry?. . .maybe eventually when i get married i would say my dreams manifested in real life, i think some superstitions are plain laughable
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 12:53am On Jul 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Am surprised you asked this question because it was already answered on the very post you quoted. . read carefully.

" i think that has to do with you recognizing a particular action... Humans are perceptive entities therefore recognize seemingly similar events..Your brain is in charge of both dreams and memory, so recognizing a particular event that has been dreamt is just plain coincidence"

I had a dream where i was married, won't i still marry?. . .maybe eventually when i get married i would say my dreams manifested in real life, i think some superstitions are plain laughable
Your still one sided in answering and that shows your limit and height of knowledge in dream theory or maybe you dont want to open up . Not all dreams came cox of recognising a particular actions, imagination, thoughtful. I know that dreams came by multiple of business as the scripture said. There are actions or events which you have never imagine or gave a thought on them which came as a dream maybe for warning you.
Let me share this short dream with you to understand where am going.
I have a dream where i saw my mum in the midst of road within a shortest time, a vehicle hit her and i woke up, i pray for it . Even in all my prayers, i still remember to pray it . Then within a month and half, my mum sister got an accident through a vehicle that hit the one she entered . The accident which make her forehead to part in two. Then By th Mercy of God, she is alive, but the mark of the incident is still on her face till now am typing this. The doctors sew her forhead and she is alive today.
Now in these type of dream. How do you refer it as projection from brain or imagination. This type of dream is a warning for impending danger. I have never imagine such a thing in me, it did not originate from me but it came for me to do something.
As i said before, i agree with you that some dream are projection cox of recognisable things(originating from the the person) while some are Not(originate from a higher Energy-invisible)
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by DatguyTim(m): 1:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Great0:

Your still one sided in answering and that shows your limit and height of knowledge in dream theory or maybe you dont want to open up . Not all dreams came cox of recognising a particular actions, imagination, thoughtful. I know that dreams came by multiple of business as the scripture said. There are actions or events which you have never imagine or gave a thought on them which came as a dream maybe for warning you.
I have a dream where i saw my mum in the midst of road within a shortest time, a vehicle hit her and i woke up, i pray for it . Even in all my prayers, i still remember to pray it . Then within a month and half, my mum sister got an accident through a vehicle that hit the one she entered . The accident which make her forehead to part in two. Then By th Mercy of God, she is alive, but the mark of the incident is still on her face till now am typing this. The doctors sew her forhead and she is alive today.
Now in these type of dream. How do you refer it as projection from brain or imagination. This type of dream is a warning for impending danger. I have never imagine such a thing in me, it did not originate from me but it came for me to do something.
As i said before, i agree with you that some dream are projection cox of recognisable things(originating from the the person) while some are Not(originate from a higher Energy-invisible)

when i 7 i dreamt that i was flying around my compound then okocha, michael jackson and the fat guy from fresh prince of bel air came to play fifa world cup 2002 with me.
i am still waiting for that one to happen even though two of my guests are dead, i moved out of that compound 9 years ago and i cant find the game disc

you are walking around doing your everyday activities suddenly you remember that this has happened before and then the next action that occurs, be it slight or extreme, confirms to you that this has happened before. this is deja-vu and you may or may not have dreamt of it b4

dreams are just dreams

you cant explain them and they are mostly meaningless

you can believe in a supreme being but cant explain him

take it into consideration that most people need a reasonable explanation to them to believe something

if my mother has caught me taking meat from the soup pot before and in this new batch she is cooking she miscounts and 'sees' another piece of meat, when she comes around after i was moving in the area to count how many pieces are there, do you think that she will stop slapping me if i told her she was wrong with her counting. i was innocent but based on her personal evidence there is only one culprit (hint: its obviously not her therefore it is me)

so if you want an atheist to 'stop being an enemy of progress and repent' so to speak, you will have to give an explanation with absolutely no leaks

it is advisable not to argue about stuff like this, cuz when you come across well versed atheists when you are not fully knowledgeable you tend to look silly from an outside perspective

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Great0:

Can you imagine the hieght of your foolishness? You had a dream that you mum had an accident and a month later your mum's sister had an accident which had a different scenario from your dream and you are relating them?
Just how did you come about the your dream was a warning to the later accident?
Who warned you?
Why warn you?
If it was God that warned you about an impending accident don't you think that was lame of him? The way you people belittle your so called almighty God can't stop to amaze me.
So your God had to hustle to use something as silly as a dream to warn you so that you can pray to him (the warner) to stop the enemy (his creation) from harming you (his beloved son) yet there was still an accident which your aunty had to suffer. This is plain silly.
Remind me again the point of this warning... Is this your God really daft?

Let me tell something... Your own dream was as a result of a natural preconceived fear for accident. You cant deny that you have never seen an accident before your dream and you can't also deny that you have never shuddered at the thought of an accident (in any form) happening to you or any of your dear relation. That's why you actually had that dream and not because of any silly warning.
And you aunty's accident was as a result of any unfortunate unforseen circumstance that happened before the accident and not because of your silly dream.

Need I remind you that if your dream was actually a warning for the accident, then you the dreamer should be blamed and the warner (you God I suppose) should be flogged for being clueless and the enemy (who orchestrated the dreamvand accidebt) must be all powerful.
Again... This is plain silly.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by johnydon22(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks frank, i for one has decided not to say anymore
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
frank317:

Can you imagine the hieght of your foolishness? You had a dream that you mum had an accident and a month later your mum's sister had an accident which had a different scenario from your dream and you are relating them?
Just how did you come about the your dream was a warning to the later accident?
Who warned you?
Why warn you?
If it was God that warned you about an impending accident don't you think that was lame of him? The way you people belittle your so called almighty God can't stop to amaze me.
So your God had to hustle to use something as silly as a dream to warn you so that you can pray to him (the warner) to stop the enemy (his creation) from harming you (his beloved son) yet there was still an accident which your aunty had to suffer. This is plain silly.
Remind me again the point of this warning... Is this your God really daft?

Let me tell something... Your own dream was as a result of a natural preconceived fear for accident. You cant deny that you have never seen an accident before your dream and you can't also deny that you have never shuddered at the thought of an accident (in any form) happening to you or any of your dear relation. That's why you actually had that dream and not because of any silly warning.
And you aunty's accident was as a result of any unfortunate unforseen circumstance that happened before the accident and not because of your silly dream.

Need I remind you that if your dream was actually a warning for the accident, then you the dreamer should be blamed and the warner (you God I suppose) should be flogged for being clueless and the enemy (who orchestrated the dreamvand accidebt) must be all powerful.
Again... This is plain silly.
From your write up, i understand your height and what you are in inner. The scripture said that where your treasure is, is where your heart will be, which means your heart and mind always focus on a particular thing or subject or business. So as you dont focus on supernatural or anything spiritual . There is no way you can understand its actions or movement or came in contact with any supernatural being. So spiritual stuffs are foolish things to natural man. Blessings.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
DatguyTim:

when i 7 i dreamt that i was flying around my compound then okocha, michael jackson and the fat guy from fresh prince of bel air came to play fifa world cup 2002 with me.
i am still waiting for that one to happen even though two of my guests are dead, i moved out of that compound 9 years ago and i cant find the game disc

you are walking around doing your everyday activities suddenly you remember that this has happened before and then the next action that occurs, be it slight or extreme, confirms to you that this has happened before. this is deja-vu and you may or may not have dreamt of it b4

dreams are just dreams

you cant explain them and they are mostly meaningless

you can believe in a supreme being but cant explain him

take it into consideration that most people need a reasonable explanation to them to believe something

if my mother has caught me taking meat from the soup pot before and in this new batch she is cooking she miscounts and 'sees' another piece of meat, when she comes around after i was moving in the area to count how many pieces are there, do you think that she will stop slapping me if i told her she was wrong with her counting. i was innocent but based on her personal evidence there is only one culprit (hint: its obviously not her therefore it is me)

so if you want an atheist to 'stop being an enemy of progress and repent' so to speak, you will have to give an explanation with absolutely no leaks

it is advisable not to argue about stuff like this, cuz when you come across well versed atheists when you are not fully knowledgeable you tend to look silly from an outside perspective

I understand you bro. My write up was on a layman language. I use it cox in debate or argument or competition, grammar are not necessary. You may blow grammar and your counter part may not understand you thereby giving you a wrong view or answer or any other.
A versed atheist will also be like any other atheist. All dont believe in supernatural or ether. But they fail to understand what the law of the universe say that is....
Principle of Correspondence [[[The Principle of Correspondence embodies the
idea that there is always a
correspondence between the laws of phenomena of the various "planes" of being and life. As above, so below; as below, so above. This principle states that there is a harmony, agreement and correspondence between these planes, delineated as The Great Physical Plane The Great Mental Plane The Great Spiritual Plane.]]]
That include as we have natural existence, so as supernatural.
They claim to be science incline. Forgetting that science interpretes spiritual.
Their problem is they dont want to seen beyond this natural earth. STAGNANCY
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Thanks frank, i for one has decided not to say anymore
Thanks. You dont want to go beyond this natural plane. You can remain where you are.
Great days for you
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Great0:

From your write up, i understand your height and what you are in inner. The scripture said that where your treasure is, is where your heart will be, which means your heart and mind always focus on a particular thing or subject or business. So as you dont focus on supernatural or anything spiritual . There is no way you can understand its actions or movement or came in contact with any supernatural being. So spiritual stuffs are foolish things to natural man. Blessings.

I don't even get you. How did you get here from my reply. Are you saying that because I am not spiritually minded I don't dream? Or my dreams are normal while yours are spiritual?
I asked you oh spiritually minded soul, how did God warn you about an impending accident yet your aunty ended up involving in an accident? What is spiritual about that? Imagine the pain she must have undergone. You must be a confused ignorant spiritualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Great0: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
frank317:

I don't even get you. How did you get here from my reply. Are you saying that because I am not spiritually minded I don't dream? Or my dreams are normal while yours are spiritual?
I asked you oh spiritually minded soul, how did God warn you about an impending accident yet your aunty ended up involving in an accident? What is spiritual about that? Imagine the pain she must have undergone. You must be a confused ignorant spiritualist.
You cant understand it, cox of natural minded.
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by Preciousgirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) by frank317: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Great0:

You cant understand it, cox of natural minded.

Lol... If having spiritual mind means being dumb... Then I will pass. I just pity you. You need serious rehabilitation, religion is not dpoing you any good. Work on yourself man, read wide, interact with sensible people, learn. Go to school and finish your education. You just need to come out of this ignorance. There is more to life than being a slave to Jewish invisible deity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / Needless Deaths: 700 Dead In saudi arabia while trying to stone islamic satan.. / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.