Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Beware Of This Guy (scam) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Guy (scam) (150138 Views)

This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated / Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by harrisonford001: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
this one na old format now! people still dey fall for this cheap fraud? you stay house wan receive 900 pounds! continue na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
wait o abi dem wan do the same thing to me ni?

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
samuel19222:
Guys please beware of this guy kelvin briggs on bbm, that is his pin (2967A0F4) I don't know where he got my bbm pin from, all of a sudden he said we should talk on skype and I told him my phone don't have front camera, so he said if he send me a mobile phone which support skype we can both chat, I said yeah, and he also ask me what else do I need apart from the phone I said a laptop and he promise to send to nigeria because he stay in NORWICH, UK, so yesterday on sunday 5/7/2015 he message me on bbm to inform me that he have already sent it through british airways world cargo and he also include the sum of 900 pounds, inside me I was happy that I have seen a maga not knowing I was going to be the maga, I told him to send me the tracking number so I can track the movement of my items, then he told me no need because they cargo company said it going to take 24 hours to reach nigeria, he gave me the company nigeria customer service number so I can call them and collect my items. This morning I received a phone call asking me if am the owner of the item, I reply yes and I was ask to call out the identification Number on the waybill which the guy (kelvin briggs) sent to me on bbm, after that I was ask to come to their office at abuja for my parcel, I told them I can't come to abuja for now, I ask them to send it to me here in lagos they said I will have to pay the sum of #7500 before they can send it down here, I told them that I have a brother there at abuja so he will help me to pick it up, they told me it's not possible that am to sign a document myself. As a lagos guy I google search the name kelvin briggs, which I saw a thread here on nairaland about the same guy, I just wanna warn my fellow nairalander to beware of this scammer.
be like they wan do me sef
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
harrisonford001:
this one na old format now! people still dey fall for this cheap fraud? you stay house wan receive 900 pounds! continue na grin grin grin
oboy belike say dem wan do me self o
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingbuhari:
nawa oooo Afonjas has taken it to a new lever... Op he want to use you do juju thank God u no go, ur head for don dey boil for inside babalowa pot vomiting hard currencies...
dem wan do me the same thing
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Venica:
na wa o. op thanks for d info. i remember d time 2go was reigning. some idiots told me my 2go profile pic has won d sum of #300,000. was ask to call one skye bank manager to claim it. called d guy n he told me to send #1500recharge card for some important things before d money could be transfer to my account. i told them am a cheerful giver so i dash them 25k from d money to do whatever they like . them never bother to call me again.
lolz
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AuroraB(f): 4:40am On Dec 29, 2017
airsaylongcon:
All of you on this thread are dumb fvcks! Not only do I now know your real names, I also have your mobile numbers. This is supposed to fvcking be an anonymous forum.
Is it a criminal offense if they chose not to be anonymous undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AuroraB(f): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Michaelmary:
Lol. I met the same scammer on Facebook. We didn't chat long en the man was asking that he would like video chat with me whether i have iphone. I said no en he said he will send iphone 6, Macbook, Apple Laptop en 900 pounds. I was over excited that i didn't sleep that night. He sent the claiming document to me having the customer care number in it. The next day, i called the number a woman picked i told my intentions. She said it arrived safely that i should come to the airport for it[b]. I told her am in Lagos, they should send it here. She said is not podsible maybe i can try the home delivery it 7, 500. I told the man to pay them the delivery money that am broke now. He said i should tell them to take it from the 900 pounds. They refused to do so. I keep on disturbing the man en he blocked me on facebook.[/b]
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by oderemo(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Bilabong:
As in he sent you the phone, laptop and 900 for free? Is he from Freetown?
OK maybe the guy is gay and wants to establish a long distance relationship (his profile pics)
This is the quote of the year.
Brokelyn to nlosi freetown. cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by buskie13(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Yusfunoble(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hahaha.... operation in progress, the as.shole just sent the package to me now. Claiming I will receive it tomorrow. grin grin

Make tomorrow come, I dey compose the insult I go fire am when the agent ask for money cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by yoged(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Na wa ooooo
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by powerblaze(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Lol... Thank God I'm a very observant person.. One Garry Lexter is chatting me now ...
I kept asking myself, which person will send you MacBook Pro and iPhone to someone he barely knows.. plus pounds? Haba .. then the form looked really weird... So many words spelt wrong... That's where I knew it can't be from UK ..

I think that proverb is sometimes true. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by angelfelix1991: 9:25pm On May 03, 2018
This guys never change, same occur to me also he called himself williams Daniels. Please beware of this scammer

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by ABDURRAUF22: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Don't be full believe with person at social network, triet him before beĺieve.
And don't past to send them an amount they require from you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Mainasaran: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2019
I was also about to be scammed using this same method this week by a lady who called herself Aginda 4747. That she is an Indonesian living in the US!

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Mainasaran: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2019
That she sent the package and #1000 for me but I have to pay local charges to receive it!

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Abee79(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
It not them. It's mostly Naija 419 guys behind the fraudulent accounts undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by raychelomoregbee: 3:12am On Feb 13, 2019
These people are still at work in 2019.

The so called scammee has 'sent' the package.

I was now wondering, not up to 1hr of chatting and you want to send me laptop,phone and cash...

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Danie2020: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
To be honest, I have bleeped up.. I have let my guard down, and I just got scammed by this just today

Hmm, lemme just laff cos it's all experience
Hahahaha
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by ladi185: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
[img][/img]
Latest info to nairaland scams are e erywhere, Mary williams wants to send me invite... Make I become him husband for UK.. Maga won Maga naija boy

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by ladi185: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Phone number +1 (914) 303-6530
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by ladi185: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2019
[img][/img]
Beware, scam is real I hope the police cyber crime can track these people and bring them to book

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by samuel19222(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Danie2020:
To be honest, I have bleeped up.. I have let my guard down, and I just got scammed by this just today

Hmm, lemme just laff cos it's all experience
Hahahaha

Can you explain how you got scammed
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by ulastephanie: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
ladi185:
[img][/img]
Beware, scam is real I hope the police cyber crime can track these people and bring them to book
Same here too the same person
Mary Williams.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Speedo17(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mine was a "Jeffrey Cooper". When the offers started, my suspicion started. I knew it was a scam. I only came here to confirm it.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by dan4oster120(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Here is another one....i was curious to know if this was a scam until I storm at this nairaland post...now I know this was not a new scam..i have already overcome this one...i won't be a victim of a cheap scam like this one

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Problem66(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Am still on dsame issue about a guy name Williams mark

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by aliasdueprocess: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
And this scamer again, she asked me to pay #18500 for my parcel to be delivered to my door step.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Ibrahim65: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
I'm facing same issue here, just now I was told to send N30,550 to their manager's account, personal account ooo not a company one, na there my brain begin de boot scammers alert.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Oladimeji1433: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
AlphaStyles:
be like they wan do me sef

I met a woman like that too on Facebook, I think last week and said the same thing... I actually proclaimed that she's going to send the Items yesterday night... and this morning a guy asked me for money for delivery... thank God I no fall for it
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oladimeji1433:

I met a woman like that too on Facebook, I think last week and said the same thing... I actually proclaimed that she's going to send the Items yesterday night... and this morning a guy asked me for money for delivery... thank God I no fall for it
lolz I don know all their ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.